trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi keeps turning around to look at her Grams. I'm halfway expecting her to jump up and do a headstand, screaming, "Hey Grams! Look at me! Look at Meeeee!"

She could hold on to the vertical part of the shelving, but she sure as heck couldn't step on that part....and she claimed that she stepped on one of the lower shelves. So, forget it Nurmi.

Grandma might be thinking everybody feels a lot safer now that Jodi's in jail.
Secretly, I bet, someone in that family wants her to get LWOP.

i agree with you. ja manipulated her sending her suicide letters ja pure drama queen. the only grandmother i feel sad for is ta's grandmother, she died waiting for justice for her grandson. jm should put up a pic of her holding the iris that ja sent her. :moo:

Jodi just ignores her mother. The poor woman. It must be hard for her family as well, knowing their kid is a cold murderer.

haha, sometimes i like to look at other sites with different perspectives. the one i was just on had some people feeling bad for jodi when they showed the shelves because it triggered her ptsd. awww. po' jodi.

I think Arias will get a retrial (after the guilty verdict) and it will be due to how the Judge dealt with this case.

i don't see how. she has let the defense away with everything to "save" jodi. its not her faults its failed

FYI: JA's timeline for 6/3, day before murder:

6/3/08; ~7a Pacific Grove CA JA visited/breakfast with ex-bf, DarrylB and son; borrowed 2 red gas cans (5 gal each); JA used DB's computer to check email; JA told DarrylB she was going to visit his sister in Pasadena CA.

6/3/08; btw 9a-10a JA called DarrylB

6/3/08; ~10a Pacific Grove CA JA returned back to DarrylB's house; according to DarrylB, JA gave DarrylB "a remote control"; JA said she does not remember

6/3/08; 10:10a Monterey CA JA made deposits in Washington Mutual (Alvarado St) accounts.

6/3/08 Salinas CA JA said she had manicure. (?Hair dyed brown? ?Brazilian wax ?~2.5 - ~4 hrs depending on svcs)

6/3/08; 12:37p JA called TA; 17 seconds

6/3/08; 1:51p JA called TA; 170 seconds/2.83 mins

6/3/08; 2:12p States #637; self photo of JA with brown hair; taken on JA's Helio phone

6/3/08; 2:25p States #636; self photo of JA with brown hair; taken on JA's Helio phone

6/3/08; 2:28p States #638; self photo of JA with brown hair; taken on JA's Helio phone

6/3/08; 3:22p Salinas CA Walmart receipt; $43.90; facial cleanser x2, sunblock x2, 5 gal kerosene container; Paid in cash; JA said she returned kerosene container, received cash and didn't get a receipt. JM said Walmart-Salinas has NO RECORD of return of any 5 gal kerosene container that day.

6/3/08; 8:16p JA called TA; 129 seconds/2.15 mins

6/3/08; 8:31p Pasadena CA CVS receipt; SE #237.009; Health Care Eligible $6.37, but it does not show us what was purchased...YET. [?KY jelly?]

6/3/08; 8:34p JA called TA; 49 seconds

6/3/08; 8:41p Pasadena CA Starbucks receipt; $10.85; MC #2015; CCake Stawb & Crm 1.95, Sand Egg Salad 5.95, Scone Vanil Petit 0.75, TL Syrp Crmfr 2.90,; JA saw pesky skaters around her car. Picked up front licence plate off ground, threw in car on floorboard.

6/3/08; 8:42p Pasadena CA ARCO Gas - three gas purchases (car and gas cans);

6/3/08 "AUBURN BROWN" Leaving Pasadena CA JA testified her hair was "auburn brown" when driving from Pasadena to Mesa.

Great stuff, thanks. Someone's been busy!

:floorlaugh: and abusive!!

IT IS, I agree.

I was expected to talk to my husband not once but twice today.

People need to understand the rules. Trial on? Then no talky talky!

GrandmaGlance_zpsbebf2f4d.jpg

JA looking back at her Grandma
Grandma_zps614c2b2f.jpg

Where's my .25, Jodi!?!

Am I the only one who thinks the Mitigation lady just walks over to Jodi because she wants to be seen on camera? LOL

What is that hole between her lips. Never noticed it until someone posted about it and now I can't see anything else. Yuk!!!

:floorlaugh:
holding pencils in between the lips so much does do that. A seamstress also gets that from holding pins and like that..between lips.

Dear diary, Jenni think's I'm screwed, and that's OK the law of attraction will get her for that..any way my art work is going well and I hope to sell the crap out of while I can hmmm I wonder how many pencil I can get in my mouth? More than a tootsie pop I bet..

So was this Helio phone supposedly lost at this time, according to Jodi? Yet she used it to take photos of herself the day before the murder? This phone that contained the sex tape recording that could be potentially used as blackmail material?

If I'm wrong about the phone and it's "lostness", please correct me.

No, that Helio phone is the one Gus got her to replace the one she lost. I don't know what kind of phone it was that she lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member