trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a seal up on my feed. :skip:

Hey there sweetie - hope you are well!

What's your quess ? Murder 1 + DP, Murder 1 LWOP or other ?

Murder 1 for sure. No idea about DP or not, but with (only) 1 aggravating factor and no prior felonies, I'm guessing a greater chance for LWOP.

Since JA didn't mention the Walmart return until she was on the stand the video would be long gone.
This reminds me so much of CA. Both murders delayed telling their "stories" until it would be impossible to check out the stories in the most accurate way.
Birds of a feather - I hope they loose all their feathers, and then a cat gets them. lol

For those who might have seen this last week. A tribute to Prosecutor Juan Martinez - HE's the ONE!

A Chorus Line - One ( Finale) - YouTube

(Juan) singular sensation, every little step (he) takes
(Juan) thrilling combination, every move that (he) makes
(Juan) smile and suddenly nobody else will do
You know you'll never be lonely with you know who.

(Juan) moment in (his) presence, and you can forget the rest
For the (guy) is second best to none, son
Oooh! Sigh! Give (him) your attention
Do I really have to mention (he's) the (Juan).

(He) walks into a room and you know (he's)
uncommonly rare, very unique,
peritpatetic, poetic, and chic
(He) walks into a room and you know from (his)
maddening poise, effortless whirl
(He's) a special guy, strolling

Can't help all of (his) qualities extolling
Loaded with charisma
Jauntily, sauntering, ambling, shambler
(Juan) and you know you must
Shuffle along, join the parade
(He's) the quintessential of making the grade
This is whatcha call trav'ling.

Oh, strut your stuff!
Can't get enough!
Ooh! Sigh. Give (him) your attention
Do I really have to mention
He's the (Juan)!

Especially when the DT is asking for a "do over" because Dr. DeMarte knows how to make a diagnosis and Dr. Samuels doesn't.

They have to give every chance to the defendant. I'd actually be amused by another Samuels or LaViolette. :giggle:

Hi all,
I'm kpm and I'm addicted and in a parallel fog universe!
Apparently, because of my addiction fog, I can't comprehend the the fact that if Travis was the one who had the "dirty" secret life he feared would be exposed why he is the victim instead of the killer JA?
Common sense would dictate that JA should have been the one found brutally stabbed, neck sliced ear to ear and shot above her wonky eye, no?

:welcome:

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 8m

Another #JodiArias court official now says there IS a hearing now in chambers. Won't say if about #Arias def motions. Trial resumes @ 1:30PM

For those keeping score @ home: Martinez, Willmott, Det Flores & #TravisAlexander siblings now in courtroom 4 hearing that's "not happening"

Now key players in #JodiArias case arriving @ ct going in. Obviously some say is happening, others claim no. I'm sticking around. Stay tuned

#JodiArias court staff now saying no 11AM hearing. #Arias trial resumes @ 1:30PM. Trying to get to bottom of motion hearing

:eek:fftobed:

Jodi did not take Travis's virginity. He had been sexually active before, went to his bishop and had previously been not temple worthy.

There was zero *advertiser censored* on ANY of his electronic stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha'. I understood (Even though it broke my heart to see Deanna have to say it it open court) the reason Nurmi had to extract that info... He was doing his job. The other whoreslutanal stuff was IMO totally unnecessary and likely went over like a lead balloon with the jury.

Thanks, Linda

8677786341_2743e9a5fb_n.jpg

"Hey, look who's back!"

Good bus ride back from band camp?:floorlaugh:

Hello WS peeps!

I'm at work waiting for the live feed to start later today. Question, and sorry if this has been asked and answered many times, what is the closed hearing about this morning?

TIA!

Is that your way of saying "tossed salad"?????

:floorlaugh: :blushing: :floorlaugh:

I think most of us will forever think of a tossed salad differently now! It used to be such an innocuous word! LMAO!

*tosses out the package of organic spring mix purchased just an hour ago*

But JA also took photos of Travis on the bed. How did she get them? Looked like he posed.

Undoubtedly... quite 'relaxed'; just the way a murderess would want him before the surprise attack.

Does anyone think Juan is going to finish today (pending sur-rebuttal decision)?? I was thinking about how fast and precise he was yesterday with his witnesses. He is no doubt feeling the toll this is taking on the family and the jury and I think he's put up plenty of evidence on the pertinent facts. The sooner the jury gets the case, the better. By keeping the rebuttal very tight he's limiting the DT's stall tactics. He will no doubt sell 1st degree in closing. As much as I love calling Defendant on all her lies, it's so cummulative at this point it just needs to end.

How I wish Travis would have kept a dog with a really bad disposition. Something huge to go with it. Just because a dog is big doesn't mean he is mean but having both would have been nice.

Maybe a big huge dog that liked everyone BUT Jodi so that when she crawled through the doggie door her face got bitten off.

A rottie with the disposition of a great white shark?
That kind of combination. Maybe if Jodi no longer had a face she would have chilled out a bit?

I guarantee if he had a dog with such a disposition - JA would've poisoned it or killed it somehow.

moo

:eek: Why? I've been putting the videos of the testimony in the timeline thread. Save yourself some agony, please! :giggle:

Oh AWESOME! I was so exhausted last night ... I didn't want to hunt them down on youtube! Thanks!

Stopping the pump 3 times so that one has to pay individually each time for gas seems so dumb to me. I mean she would have gotten caught anyway unless she only paid cash, but wouldn't the normal thing to do is line up the gas cans, take the lids off, take the gas cap off on your car, and then start filling each up, switching to the next container, thus paying with only 1 swipe of a card? She was/is dumb on many things.

ETA: Also, the fact that she borrowed 2 gas cans alone establishes that she did not want to have to stop for gas in AZ. The 3rd gas can was just icing on the proverbial cake and shows another lying data point, but even without that 3rd gas can, she was already shown to be hiding evidence of her visit to Mesa.

BBM, IMO, I think the 3 separate tranx at the pump was a brilliant choice...for the State's case :rockon:

Didn't anyone ever tell Jodi, "No one is gonna buy the friggin ice cream truck when you keep handing out the Popsicles for free."

Thanks KMouse, that is true. But I'm hoping LE was tracing her trip early on before Chase bought out WaMu (that happened after the Crash about January of 2009). Crossing fingers here. :scared:

I agree. There must have been bank machine videos. They had those receipts in July 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter