trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are too many people confused by the hair color photos. I hope the jury members got it. S-L-O-W down Juan--make it clear for everyone.

Should I be worried that so many here don't know what the pictures on June 3rd mean? :waitasec: If peeps here don't get it, I hope that doesn't mean the jury doesn't get it!

awwww....Softie...don't you worry...the jury gets it!!!!!!:seeya: they have had to follow every little minutae of all the clues that Juan is now weaving into a very definite picture of...."dead woman walking".....

I wish somehow he was reminding the jury what he is talking about. Connecting it more. I know he will do that in closing but I think sometimes people don't catch it, and space out.

Although many people may zone out, I don't think the jury is among them. They only zone out on repetitive random bs. I think it's clear from the jury questions that they pay close attention.

It was March 3rd, this year. He rearranged the shelves to replicate the way they were at the time of TA's death.

I think Jodi got her hair dyed in Salinas and then posed for her Helio phone afterwards. She had her biknini wax and hair done--and she couldn't resist a photo.

Someone remind me of the deal with the Helio--is it supposed to be lost?

Okay, I may be sadistic but I'm thoroughly enjoying JA's face right now.

Jodi if you had climbed on those shelves, they would've flipped!!!

Mark my words: Jodi does not like Det. Flores. She looks skeered, too.

Jodi must have fond memories of that closet. She is working on some "tears".

WAIT!!!!!!!!

Double BOOM.. she had HELIO with SEX TAPE with her... SOOOOOOOOOO

she DID TRY TO BLACK MAIL TA THAT DAY??????????? Take me not Mimi to Cancun???

Whyyyyyyyyyyy she bought all that sunblock at Walmart??????

Holy Cannoli Macaroni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the phone she was "mortified" that had been stolen? What day did Stabby Einstein compose that Journal Article??

Or did she get a replacement Helio??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member