trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummm... it tips, but looks like it could still hold some weight, though no actual weight bearing measurements were taken. The problem for the DT is that everything would move forward and maybe even fall onto the floor. I suppose they could argue that she cleaned that up in her fog/flooded-hippocampus-induced memory loss state, after she cleaned herself up and had no blood on her hands or feet. But, that would show executive function, so... no fight or flight or fhiml.
I think the problem for Jodi with a shelf flipping up is it would force her to refocus her thinking in order not to fall. As the shelf tips, she gets set back on her heel. She either must grab onto something solid or land on her keister. Weigh in here engineers and/or physicists.

They can ask about anything that comes up during direct or cross, but only during the rebuttal case. Not prior testimony.

Thank you Gitana. The jury sure seems to be buttoning down this Jodi story tight. We don't get to ask questions where I live. It is fascinating!

Oh, and she put all of his loafers back in perfect order, side by side too, right before she deleted the many naked pictures, and put the bloody knife in the dishwasher.

After she washed all the blood off of herself so as not to leave any blood evidence in the closet.

Did anyone notice Jody looking at Donovan and Donovan pointing down at her hand,I couldn't see what she was doing..I believe it was the last long side bar..

How? It seems like she bend overbackwards for the defense.

i don't see how. she has let the defense away with everything to "save" jodi. its not her faults its failed

Just a notion I have.

Yes, she has bent over backwards to accommodate them, but the next defence team could and I believe will try and twist that goodwill in favour of the defendant.
Silly things, like the witness not being at the stand when the jury s called in. Really silly things.

so nurmi is trying to plant a seed that jodi stopped and adjusted shevles and things the fell off after standing on that shelf all the while when she is in her fog

shut up

…and that ol' linebacker Travis is hot on her trail! :floorlaugh:

When he broke her finger she said it was the day that she went over there to help him put Christmas stuff away in the attic.

The kicking incident happened the next day. She said TA was mad at her because she had seen him masturbate. On 1/21/08 she saw him masturbating. On 1/22/08 he broke her finger.
IMO...do not believe any of this and I think a juror is also wondering. YAY

I hope the whole jury wants to hang her outside the courthouse but I know all it takes is one that believes her story. Wish we could get inside all of their minds and what they are thinking when its time to deliberate

OH! Who cares if the gun is not registered. There was no gun cleaner, bullets. etc.

I thought that jury instructions are given after closing arguments. I must have been wrong.

Anyone know how long the break is?

Who knows? They take their sweet time with everything...sigh.

And then when they come back, as soon as someone speaks,one of the parties will have a need to approach.

Oh, come on, Nurmi! You want us to believe that Jodi, in fear of her life, took the time to replace the shelf/shelves that might have been disrupted when she reached for the gun? Yeah, right. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

IKR! The door to the closet she supposedly slammed on Travis didn't even have a lock on it so just how long does she want us to think she had to do all this?? The door shut NOT locked! Turn the knob/handle and fly in...ridiculous now she had time to reposition shelves in a closet with a door that had no lock and no way of preventing Travis from barging in there ASAP. LIES! Oh Lord...Help ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tabathahoward46