trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any more psychobabble will be lost on the jury. They do not want to hear it. Just bring on the facts, per Juan. Enough of their time has been taken up. We all get it by now JAs lies have been exposed. Let us all move on.

She still believes she is getting out of jail!!!

I hate JA she's such a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no way she can profit from this!!!

Ughhhhhhhhhhh There are NO WORDS to describe this Miss Thang!!! (omg NG just said same thing LOL)

Besides, when people smell something "ripe," for a lack of a better word, they don't think, "There must be a dead HUMAN body in the house!" They think about, perhaps, a dead raccoon in the attic, etc. I think one of the roommates said they thought that Napoleon had pooped somewhere that they couldn't find.

Another thing to consider is that John Wayne Gacy was burying bodies under his house. People, who visited the house, commented about how bad it smelled there, but no one thought that he had a graveyard under his house, and that's where the smell was coming from. He had a wife living with him too, I believe. So, yea, a dead body is just not something people usually think about in these cases. The roommates felt horrible that they didn't realize that he was there all that time.

ITA! My aunt lived in an apartment & her neighbor killed herself. I remember being in my aunt's apt. & smelling something horrible. She called the apt. manager & they actually replaced her refrigerator, looked at the AC system and looked for dead animals in the ducts.

It turned out to be her decomposing neighbor that wasn't discovered for weeks. I smelled that smell, but never thought it was a body on the other side of the wall!!

Sorry to interrupt but would you mind telling directing me to where this pregnancy info is. TIA

I got the info from the previous thread. I think they said NG stated this on her show..and that Jodi is writing a tell all book...

You know what bothers me, and it probably has been gone over a thousand times, but I'm gonna say it anyway, Jodi said when told about the shower pics by Det. F., that "Travis would never go for that" or allow that. I'm looking at the video http://youtu.be/39cjZz78OkA, and it bothers me that in one of the pics of Travis, he's not even looking at the camera, or his eyes are closed, And in the other pic, where he's flashing the "peace sign" it's hard to tell exactly where he's looking, but his face looks VERY distressed. In the "face' pic of Jodi, she has a very strange look on her. Not smiling, kind of a wierd look. I think Jodi actually told the truth FOR ONCE. "Travis would NEVER allow that" Any of THAT (NAKED PICS)
I think the whole night/day/ was staged by her, No sexual activity occurred. I don't care what she said to him. There was NO WAY after that scathing text he sent her, he would EVER sleep with her again. And in all of those pics with him in the shower, there was NO flash used until the face shot where he looks terrified. That's when he knew his life was about to end. I just don't know how she got him to go along with the pics of him on the bed. I also think she got him in the back first, he had his back turned away, which is why she was able to do what she did, with minimal resistance from him.
Thanks for letting me vent.
:seeya:

RIP Travis, the whole world has your back now.

She is writing a book in jail. So when she gets out she will have $.
We did hear her "journals" were taken from her cell April 1.

Finally, thank you JSS :angel:

the-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel.jpeg

If my mouth wasn't full of chocolate I would have laughed soooooooo loud when I heard the part about Travis "killing her" with his response to her pregancy/miscarriage.... Not out of disrespect for him but seriously Jodi... That is the stretchiest stretch I have heard in this case...

Mike Walker, Senior Editor of National Geographic, on NG telling of Jodi's claims of once being pregnant by Travis.

Mr. Walker called her "a vicious little cookie"! Jodi is writing a book he says.

$3,000 each for Jodi's art pieces being sold by her friends on eby.

IMO, it's such terrible art. Jodi is a wasteland.

The Heat Is Juan!

[video=youtube;rJgkugEsZWI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJgkugEsZWI[/video]

:winner: :trainwreck:

She still believes she is getting out of jail!!!

Oh, I'm counting on that!! That way I can watch with delight as she realizes that she's going to be put to sleep for being a monster!!

Can you imagine her rage when she listens to the family's victim impact statements?

Sorry to interrupt but would you mind telling directing me to where this pregnancy info is. TIA

NG & National Enquirer so look at source but still it's the thought JA probably did say this.. And it's just mind blowing :banghead:

I can't wait to hear the date she was faking her pregnancy! Jan 2008??
To April???

A fake pregnancy would piss a guy off big time!!

Maybe that's what he was threatening her with exposing her lies and scamming him (referring to the May 26th text)

I knew that is what she was doing in court while her lawyers try to save her life, she is doing her terrible art work and selling it for $3,000.00 each. The state should take that money as reimbursement for all the money the taxpayers are shelling out. I thought public defenders were only for people without resources. Apparently she has plenty of money now, even though others are hiding it for her. And someone needs to pay taxes on that income, too.

So tell me what proof of surrebuttal please...

And why would anyone be concerned about this guy ruining the case.

We don't know if the judge allowed this sur-rebuttal yet...and it won't ruin the case..Juan has to much pre-med going and the jury gets it..no worries IMO

She is writing a book in jail. So when she gets out she will have $.
We did hear her "journals" were taken from her cell April 1.
This does it for me. I had hoped she'd get LWOP. Now I am praying for the DP. I have never felt such repulsion towards another female as I do JA. Please, let's all send positive thoughts that this evil witch will DO NO MORE HARM and get the DP.

I can't wait to hear the date she was faking her pregnancy! Jan 2008??
To April???

A fake pregnancy would piss a guy off big time!!

Well maybe that's what Travis was so irate about. Maybe she told him around the time of the nasty messages (May 26?) that she was pg, and he called her a liar, etc. Maybe he demanded corroboration, and that's when she stonewalled him. Remember Travis demanded that someone contact him 'before tomorrow' IIRC.

Maybe that is the secret the attorneys have kept out of testimony. Not that JA was pg, but that she had told TA that she was...

So are we to believe that something as big as a pregnancy and miscarriage would also go un written in Jodi's diary? Also this is the ultimate in lying IMO. The last stab wound to Travis..Lie about being pregnant with his child.
The real question is. How is this benefiting Jodi? That is the only thing that need be addressed.
Maybe she thinks it will make folks feel more sorry for her.

BBM You are forgetting her "Laws of Attraction" :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members