trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunao (Tom) Tobaru ‏@coloneltobaru 26s

All the lawyers have gone into chambers just now. Flores looking through at the exhibits table. #JodiArias”

Myrealname ‏@ianaday123 27s

#jodiarias Bring on the surrebuttal expert, I say. Tell us again that Jodi doesn't have a PD. All that's left is pure evil.

GreatSeal_zps4ddcb349.jpg

Oh, Great Seal of the State of Arizona.

We beseech thee...

Wilt thou now yield that justice may be done upon this defendant?

tumblr_memu6bYz9f1qkbtx4o1_500.gif

waiting waiting waiting

Best (or worst) two excuses for calling out of work I ever heard at work. One the girl called in saying it was raining and her door was swollen shut and she couldn't leave the house. The other one was they dropped their keys in the dumpster.

Best one I've ever heard, and this actually was a co worker at my work. She was late because she had a prank phone caller.

I still wonder why no one stepped forth from the beauty shop to give information on what Jodi had done.

I was thinking that exact same thing yesterday! How is it that no one in the salon; from customers to employees, remembers Jodi Arias coming in to get her hair done?? I wonder if they had investigators do any kind of random checking with salons in Salinas or other spots they can confirm she was in...that would've been pretty good evidence..just to nail down more lies...

Best (or worst) two excuses for calling out of work I ever heard at work. One the girl called in saying it was raining and her door was swollen shut and she couldn't leave the house. The other one was they dropped their keys in the dumpster.

I dropped my keys down an elevator shaft once, fer realz

If she gets manslaughter, God Forbid, she can go free immediately, or in a couple of years. Does that still give you piece of mind?

I said "some". Of course I don't want that to happen, but a full acquittal would be even worse.

Will Willmott chirp up with her "Are ya sure about that?!" line of questioning for the ME again?

He testified that the shot disabled Travis immediately & she asked him "Are ya sure about that?!" more than once.

Poor Willmott. She's usually in over her head when it comes to Prosecution experts.

I wonder what makes a death threat credible vs. not credible? The non-credible person must have shouted, "Kill you, b---h!"

I'm just surprised there was only one credible threat!
:floorlaugh:

:wave:Attention!:wave:

Hey peeps, have a heart! I'm the only mod here right now and I have my hands full.

Please keep ON TOPIC, the Arias Trial

Please take all recipe talk to the trial recipe thread:
trial recipe thread - Page 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

As far as the invalid links on the first thread, I'm not sure why they're invalid, but I don't have time to correct them now. If they're invalid for you, they're invalid for me too and it would require a bit of time to correct them. It'll have to wait until this weekend.

As usual court is late, but it'll resume shortly, MAYBE. ;)

TIA for your cooperation
fran

Oh! PS ... Congrats to all who are having an anniversary from all of the board. I will ask again, please stay on topic. :)

If she gets manslaughter, God Forbid, she can go free immediately, or in a couple of years. Does that still give you piece of mind?

4 to 15 years and is up to the judge, also do we know if it is voluntary or involuntary?

:sigh: All I see is seal.
For this I gave up watching my Due South marathon?
Naw! I gave it up just to be with y'all. :seeya:

Admit it...

Like me, during her pedophile testiphony, you were hoping the bailiff's finger would slip just a little bit, now weren't you?

And then she would have been zapped, 'in that chaotic pattern that electrons flow'... :highfive:

:truce: Okay, I admit it, but now I would rather see Flores do target practice. Perhaps remove that scribbling little pencil right out of her agitated little hand!

O.M.G. Nobody ever told me that there was baked bacon!!! Putting bacon on grocery list immediately.

I do this, too, but I baste each bacon strip with maple syrup. Cleanup's easy and no grease spatter in the kitchen.

chriswnews @ #JodiArias courtroom #TravisAlexander family just went w/Juan Martinez into side room.Some visibly upset already.

:crying: Poor family.

Wholly innocent poster walks into thread late...

Naked people cooking bacon, some baking while others frying, for Mouth Parties.

Wholly innocent poster closes eyes quickly and backs very slowly out of thread. :biggrin:

I've set up a BFZ (bacon free zone). You are welcome to join me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech