trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jodi's grandma got to see her artwork. Nice.

Amazing. No drawing or scribbling during this testimony and autopsy photos. She likes this part - it shows off her handiwork.

She NEVER shed ONE TEAR for Travis....."I feel no need to cry or be upset about this because I know I would never hurt Travis"

So Why the tears now ????

Well, now we know why the family was crying when they came out with Juan earlier. They knew what was coming.

Who Am I

Ok...ok, so...ok so what you are saying doctor is...ok <paper shuffle> ok, so if...ok <pen to ear, scratch> ok then didn't you say before that it was not that bad a shot?

ME: no

ok, so, well, ok, but you did say, um, ok so...

Jeeze..... is JW really this dense? She has a law degree, but some of the questions she asks on cross makes her appear about as intellectual as my cocker spaniel.

I'm siding with your Cocker Spaniel. At least the dog was smart enough not to go to law school.

On top of the self defence argument dead in the water .. the jury also now knows she LIED about that too ... that she is still LYING about what happened.

Love jury questions .. Jodi hating this ..

So I don't like the first two questions.

It makes me so angry to see her sitting there boo-hooing when she planned it, she traveled to his house to do that, and even after seeing him in person she was still able to go through with slaughtering him. SO angry.

Orgasm and crying are two things Jodi should not try to fake. :shakehead:

A Juror asked if Travis would still be able to ambulate.

Me thinks a juror is from the medical field.

LMAO! If he wasn't shot in the brain, it wouldn't have happened. LMAO!

Why does JW always sound like a snotty 13 year old? She really needs to work on her voice.

Of all the Major Players involved in this Trial I bet JW is the first one out with a book. And my guess is there won't be any real bombshells...just a lot of incessant words that never quite make sense...imagine that.

Jodi nodding her head back and forth. She does not agree with the ME's answer to juror witness.

Jodi loved that "wrong" question. Her head immediatly popped up.

I hate that the defense is right about this issue.

just too many instances of people remaining conscious and living after a gun shot to the brain

it happens

does not help the credibility of this witness to say this would 'immediately' incapacitate someone

it might

but it is completely possible to remain conscious after being shot in the head (and brain) with a .25

there are many examples of this happening

I hate hate hate that the prosecution is doing this

it's unnecessary

There is a big difference between being conscious and being able to attack Jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abs2021