trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I just don't buy the coroner's theory that the gunshot would have immediately incapacitated TA. There have been many accounts of people being impaled by objects that went through the face and/or skull and have surprised doctors by being completely alert and normal.

I do feel that the most likely scenario is JA brought the gun to shoot TA and that is what she did first. And when he wasn't instantly killed or incapacitated (he walked to the sink and coughed blood) she went and got a knife and finished the job. That is how he ended up having stab wounds on his back (him trying to get away) and ended up in the entrance of the master bedroom where his throat was slashed.

I have always thought this was what happened. I don't think JA would have risked TA getting away or fighting her off if she attacked him with just a knife. She stole the gun from her grandparents house and there was a reason for that.

Now, I did happen to catch dr. drew last night and did see how the shower photos eerily resemble the shower scene from the movie Psycho. So perhaps if JA is crazy enough (and not just borderline personality) she tried to reenact the scene and stabbed TA first. But then why shoot him after you fatally slash his throat?
Respectfully,disagree. I trust a scientist and expert in the field...not a liar!

I totally agree. The rage and hatred was simmering for weeks and IMO, she became obsessed with killing him and planned it way prior to her trip to Utah by way of Mesa. She figured that he would conveniently die in the shower with the knife stab to the heart and the blood would just wash away down the drain. She did not think that it would be so hard to kill him or that he would ever get out of the shower at all. In her story about the "ninja attack" she said that Travis just refused to die. IMO, this showed her frustration at all the work she had to do to end his life.

Totally agree.

OMG what did I miss,,,got busy here. Next thing I know the seal is up!

Short summary...

Dr. Dreamy says gun shot first would have immediately incapacitated Travis.
No ability for him to move any kind of distance (i.e., to sink, down hall, etc.).
Neck wound was made when Travis was still alive (beating heart).
Willmott rambled on with pointless questions and several "you remembers" blah blah blah.
JM uttered, "State rests" before jurors sent to jury room.

She NEVER shed ONE TEAR for Travis....."I feel no need to cry or be upset about this because I know I would never hurt Travis"

So Why the tears now ????

It is getting close to the end.....she is crying for herself. The ME is NOT giving the right answers to fit her story.

IMO it was good that Juan put ME last because in the time that has passed since ME testified the first time and now the true depravity of JA's butchering of this man had faded. I cannot imagine what he must have went through physically and mentally while she was stabbing him and cutting his throat. Reminds me how truly heinous and cruel this empty human being really is.

How about that Inside Edition interview:

Inside Edition reporter: "What really happened in there?"

Arias: "In a nutshell, two people took Travis' life, two monsters."

Inside Edition reporter: "You did not shoot Travis?"

Arias: "No, I've never even shot a real gun."

Inside Edition reporter: "You did not stab him 27 times?"

Arias: "That's heinous, I would never.."

Inside Edition reporter: "Or slit his throat from ear to ear?"

Arias: "I can't imagine slitting anyone's throat."

:liar: :stormingmad:

I'm hoping the questions are the jurors way of just covering all the bases. They may (hopefully) send her to death row. Ending someone's life is a huge decision and one they take very seriously. I'm actually encouraged by them, it just means they will be positive they did the right thing when they order the needle for her.

And I agree, those croc tears are a joke. She uses Kleenex yet never seems to have wet or even red eyes. Fake fake fake! She's hideous. Justice is coming soon for Travis! Her smug little line "no jury will ever convict me" .. She will choke on those words.

I totally agree. The rage and hatred was simmering for weeks and IMO, she became obsessed with killing him and planned it way prior to her trip to Utah by way of Mesa. She figured that he would conveniently die in the shower with the knife stab to the heart and the blood would just wash away down the drain. She did not think that it would be so hard to kill him or that he would ever get out of the shower at all. In her story about the "ninja attack" she said that Travis just refused to die. IMO, this showed her frustration at all the work she had to do to end his life.

A lot of people speculate on why the gun wouldn't be used first. Well. My theory is not only do you risk sound (even those a 25 is not a loud caliber), but also, guns and bullets are easily traceable. A gun though, would be easy to force someone in the shower and keep them quite. No way a 190 lb guy is going to just stand there and not attempt to try to subdue her with just a knife. Put a gun in her hand, and we have a different story.

I hate that the defense is right about this issue.

just too many instances of people remaining conscious and living after a gun shot to the brain

it happens

does not help the credibility of this witness to say this would 'immediately' incapacitate someone

it might

but it is completely possible to remain conscious after being shot in the head (and brain) with a .25

there are many examples of this happening

I hate hate hate that the prosecution is doing this

it's unnecessary

Whether Travis was completely incapacitated by the gunshot is not the only argument here. I tend to take the word of a medical doctor over the word of a lying murderess who's willing to say anything to save her a$$. The lack of blood in the cranial cavity is further proof that the gunshot came later in the attack. And don't forget the shell casing resting on top of a small pool of blood.

There's one aggravating factor (cruel/heinous) and yes this proves it. TA was alive when his throat was slit. And we know that slit came towards the end.

WHAT???? I only missed a few minutes???

Juror question . . JA said she shot TA in bathroom - if true bleeding from nose and mouth wouldn't there be blood in bathroom?

yes

But that would only be if she shot him first. Shooting him after the neck wound, there would be very little blood as most of it had been pumped out of his body at that point. That is why Rob Lowe saw very little/no bleeding in the cranial area upon his examination. Can someone with a better grasp of this evidence confirm or deny?

If Travis was shot first there would have been major bleeding in the brain cavity that would have still been there five days later. Also the sinus cavity would also have been full of blood.
That would only happen if he was shot first. The Me testified before that there was little to no bleeding in these areas so the shot would have to have came last after his throat had been cut.

Anybody else reading tweets about bomb-sniffing police dog in the courtroom now?

Yes : Chris and Michael were reporting this on this ...

From AZ Central :

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m
Btw: the bomb dog is a female named Nina.

Michael Kiefer Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 5m
The handler, a woman, says the bomb dog is a Czech shepherd.

Michael Kiefer Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 6m
The dog handler just said it is a bomb dog.

Michael Kiefer Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 6m
The dog and handler just left. I guess it didn't smell anything in the jury room.

I left to run carpool and had the seal..I'm back and there is the seal. Did I miss anything?

yep, there are several of us who feel the gunshot was first. We feel it even more strongly proves premeditation if that is the case.

The stabbing slashing then finally shooting thing seems to be more likely to have a juror buy the dog and pony show of DV, crime of passion, self defense mumbo jumbo

regardless, whichever wounds were administered when, whichever the weapon was first or last, this case is still clearly premeditated murder.

ITA.

I'm to the point now where it doesn't matter what order his wounds were inflicted....all of it was PREMEDITATED. Everything she did prior to getting to Mesa was part of her PLAN FOR MURDER....Everything she did AFTER the murder was part of her PLAN...She had it mapped out for sure.

IMO, Juan has proven premeditation sooooooo.......it's a done deal.

JMO

Jodi's entire story has now been disproven so all that's left for her to do is make up another one. Too late, you cold blooded killer.

Caught the use of "ambulate" in juror question too.
I hope this does mean at least one juror has some medical background ... Will make sense of what the good doc has said & clear away the baloney story that JW is trying to sell.

I believe the Dr used the word ambulate in his direct testimony

She came the closest I've seen to losing it today...at one point her shoulders were shaking.

Cover the lower portion of her face with a piece of paper so all you are looking at are her EYES. She's faking it. This is all a show. Her eyes give it away especially the right eye. She has practiced the facial expressions but her eyes are relaxed.

She is trying to suggest that in the picture with JA'S foot in it, Travis is holding his own head up.

MOO

Exactly where she was trying to go with that just to point it out to the jury as a doubt. A doubt about what is the question, it remains clear Travis is on the floor with the murderer standing over him - no possible self defense claim from that photograph regardless of how Wilmott would like to frame it however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor