Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FM: explains evidence process.

First page indicates office where I worked, date etc....(Feb 15th)

Page two: this is the only place that allows us to manually capture any information, case number, exhibit bags etc.

explain to the court. this is a summary??

what does the first page indicate. .

this indicates the officeware. the date of the extraction. ( all this has been agreed to by Roux, thankgod almighty )

page 2. this is the only page where the system MANUALLY allows us to capture information. the case number, the case operator. etc. the sign off, any investigation officers. specific devices, specific owners, type of device and the INI number.

2 ways to get INI. tech stuff. under the battery, and going into the software. the IINI is saved electronically.
International Mobile Identifier. IMI. no 2 devices will have the same number.

this means .. this device is unique in the numbering. apple has a unique reference number for each device it also states the amount of data that can be saved. can also recognized if it hasn't been jailbroken..

these are not jailbroken phones.

this phone belongs.. to Reeva Steenkamp.

there is no way to tamper with it . ( all stipulated by roux )

particular messages. .

Talking about IMEI numbers and how each cell has a unique one. Also has a unique device and ref number. So Apple devices have three unique numbers.

He says 99 per cent of devices would not be jailbroken. Reeva's wasn't.

First msg Nel wants to highlight;

What's app msg, incoming. Date and time is on it. 20.13, 01/11.

each message has been allocated a specific number.

message incoming. message outgoing.. date, time, etc..

this message was rec at 13.03.57..... UTC time. SA time is UTC plus 2. we have to add 2 hours to each time. = 15.03.57 SA time.

message.. angel please don't say a thing to anyone. Darrin will take the blame, ..

response..............I have no idea what you are talking about.

R to O.. ... but thank you for telling me, Iappreciate it.

You have to add two hours for SA. So 15.03 on Jan 11th.

Accused sent msg to Reeva;

"Angel, pls don't say a thing to anyone. Darren's said it's all his fault. I can't afford for anything to come out'

Reeva replies with a smiley face. "Thank you for telling me, I appreciate it."

Bingo ! Proof as all Tasha witnesses claimed Darren agreed to take the blame. So defence witness lied on one thing at least... wonder how the two Rouxs will question their client on that?

19th Jan. 15.46

RS: Ba ba?

OP Yes?

RS: There are a lot of things that could make us both feel like ****.

RS: I'm just very honest

RS: I won't always think before I say something. Justa appreciate I'm not a liar.

OP: I know. You just made it sound at Tropica you made it sound like you sust smoked weed once, then that other stuff came out....

RS: Sorry if I upset you. Not my intention.

OP: I know. I could never be with someone if it was

lets start with 19th January. 15.46 ...

reeva. to Oscar. baba ( bubba?)

15.46... Oscar to reeva. ..yes.

15, 57.... there are a lot of things that could both make us feel like ****.

reeva to Oscar. I am just very honest.

reeva to Oscar. I wont always think before I say things. just think I am not a liar.

Oscar to reeva.. I know. it was just when you got back from tropica. you sounded like you only smoked weed once, and then you sound iike you took it lots.

reeva to Oscar...... I am sorry if it upset you, it wasn't my intention.

Oscar to reeva..... I do appreciate it. I could never be with someone that was..

reeva to Oscar.. me neither.

reeva................ its like I see other things in your house. you take pics of them I m thinking who you have connections with. and the end of the day. its nothing.

reeva................ I wasn't a stripper or a HO.

reeva///... I certainly have never been a prude, but with out harm. .

RS: I wasn't a stripper or a HO.

RS: I have never been a prude but I've had fun. All harmless, without repercussions.

reeva to Oscar. 27th January. 16.17... ... am not 100 sure why I am sitting down writing to you, but todayt was one of my best friends engagement, but you are picking on me incessantly.. agh he is going too fast I am not flirting with anyone today I am sick that you made scene ,and how you made me leave the table. we live in a double relationship you are very quick to act , and .. ahg..

I do everything to make you happy, say nothing to rock the boat. you do everything to have tanrums in front of people I am so upset I left darrins party

I am scared of you sometimes, and how you make me frightened. I am not some other ***** I stay with you even when I am scared out of mind.

( this typist cant go on) .

Methinks this testimony is not going to bode too well for the defence showing his jealousy, controlling attitude, etc.

Oh my god he accused her of hitting on her friends husband, oh dear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member