Trial Discussion Thread #12 - 14.03.24, Day 14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine keeps dropping off, the sound keeps going out, on Whoop

AStipp "I heard three gunshots."

She thought it was gunshots and asked her husband. He thought it was too.

"Moments after the shots I heard a lady screaming. Terrified, terrified screaming"

Mrs Stipp got up at 3:02 to get a drink, she then heard 3 "what sounded like gunshots" and asked her husband if he heard that. Then screaming that started and it got louder - didn't know which house it was coming from as they looked out on balcony.

Dr Stipp called number didn't work

3:17 Mrs Stipp heard 3 more shots (she says her clock was 3-4 minutes fast ?)

this photograph.. exhibit H..

page938..

can you identify ? yes it is taken from my bedroom. looking out on to the two houses..

the house with the red arrow.. ?? yes. the light was on?? in that house. yes..
I said to my husband. don't go out. a moment later, I heard terrified screaming.. terrified.. I went out to the small balcony.. couldn't see exactly where.

then went to big balcony.. the screaming never stopped. I said to johan. sounds like a family murder..

the screaming doesn't stop. its not someone coming down the street screaming.

I wonder which house?? johan says a man is moving in that house there, at the window.

rang 111 . couldn't get through. johan is getting dressed, and ringing.

3.17. now. her clock radio is minutes fast.

johan says, get away from the window, Annette

she tries another number for

judge askes her to slow down thankgod..

then they call security. a very short period security arrives..

they tell security. its that house. that one.

"We went out on the balcony to see if we could see anything, but just saw the two houses with the lights on. We moved to the other balcony...screaming continued. My husband saw someone moving in the house on the left hand side....I looked at the clock radio. It said 3.17. It's three or four mins fast. Then I heard three more shots.'

Judge tells her to slow down, thank heavens!

Got through to security, short conversation - security showed up at their house and they pointed security down to Oscar's house

After second set of shots it became quiet - heard no more male of female

Mrs Stipp got up at 3:02 to get a drink, she then heard 3 "what sounded like gunshots" and asked her husband if he heard that. Then screaming that started and it got louder - didn't know which house it was coming from as they looked out on balcony.

Dr Stipp called number didn't work

3:17 Mrs Stipp heard 3 more shots (she says her clock was 3-4 minutes fast ?)

Didn't hear screams before the bangs. Hmmm...

Male voice between the two sets of shots .. then second set of shots, then silence

'We couldn't get through (to security) and by then there had been 6 shots...I said to my husband a man is screaming now. After the second set of shots there was no more screaming."

AS: 'There was a male voice inbetween. (shots) You could definitely hear the difference.'

Definitively... two different voices... one female... one male. She is quite certain about that.

'House on left, two sets of windows and the bigger window, one side was slid open.'

Bigger window is bathroom window, right? She says it was open.

she couldn't make out words.. she heard male and female screamin now.. cant make out the words, but the ....

her husband thought he saw a man walking at the window. .

but she herself didn't see this..

after the first shots, a female screaming.. then more shot , male and female screaming. then a shot, then silence.

aligning her balcony, both balconies with the line of sight.

small balcony is above the garage. large balcony is to the right of their home.

when yu looked out, the light was ON?? correct. ( in Oscars house)

was the window closed??? it seemed so the half on the left of the house, the whole lights were on.

on the right hand side, no.

the lights were ON? correct..

she points to the 3 panels of window, , the bathroom. this panel open.

when you sat in bed. the lights were on ?? the light was, and it remained on.

photo 920... point out your house on this photo. now the house with the lights on.. that house?? and the window. that house?? correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member