Trial Discussion Thread #20 - 14.04.08, Day 18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He would have been able to see Reeva as soon as he broke thro the door but he didn"t mention her til he had finished describing faffing about picking up the key and getting the door open. I find that strange....she seems almost an afterthought...an irrelevance.

Was there any explanation about how the bedroom door got damaged?

I one breath he said that it is made of hard wood, in the next breath he said it is brittle. Also he said the humidity makes it expand and get stuck. So it is not a secure door so he props the cricket bat against it for security.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

He has problems with locks and latches ?

Of course. OP mentioned that earlier, that he a lot of problems/work to be done throughout the house, and had to use the cricket bat just to keep the bedroom door closed against intruders.

They're back.

Led lights can disturb sleep .I hate sleeping with led lights showing .
yep, flashing lights from Dvd players, media players, bedside digital clocks etc are bloody annoying to me too! :)

R: I saw accused outside; his shirt is soaking wet, I feel I cannot ask him to continue...

I am sure he is very upset at having lost a girlfriend he loved (I don't doubt that) moreso that it was by his own hand BUT he is being tried for murder because his alibi does not stack up. Whilst he genuinely may be suffering he, IMO, has not told the truth and he has to answer to the court for his deeds. He needs to get a grip because Nel is going to dish out some very awkward questions.

OFFS - another delay because OP can't hold it together. Tomorrow, please bring in extra shirts, and a large towel to wipe off your blubber. Or medicate the *advertiser censored* out of him. This is getting ridiculous.

MOO

Mel

He is wailing but sounds like an donkey. I thought they claimed when OP is hurting he sounds like a female. Court is adjourned for the day. lol

Judge orders stand down.

OP is getting to have a break in his testimony, every time it gets to difficult areas/subjects.

I think OP truly regrets his actions that night.

Well, no surprise there, since his actions ruined his life, too..

But something else is interesting - how he remembers exactly how many times he hit the door - he said he hit it 3 times. This is odd to me, that he would remember the exact number of times he hit the door, in this state of shock and panic that he says he was in?

This again looks to me like it is tailored to match what the wittnesses stated that they heard, 3 bangs after the screams, does it not??

wow - just wow - that was some real pain right there. I don't think anyone could fake that kind of heartbreak. Almost made me cry.

Of course they can if their life depended on it. He got what he wanted the court was adjourned , so you can expect more of the same when Nel gets to destroy his story bit by bit .

Thanks
This is confusing then . He was upstairs between 6.10 to 7.00 .
Reeva was downstairs cooking ? I thought the time of the *advertiser censored* was 6.30 .
Maybe. I have misunderstood some timings here ?
Did he say where the iPad was at that point ?

Hah, so the time of the *advertiser censored* watching was downstairs while she was cooking? Why would he be doing that, while he has his beautiful girlfriend there, on Valentine's Day Eve??? Did he need to watch that stuff to get himself 'in the mood'? Maybe he wasn't quite so into her as he claims, then, otherwise he would not need all that stuff beforehand. I think there may have been an argument over this too, both the watching of the *advertiser censored*, and probably some probs in bed, too.

yep, flashing lights from Dvd players, media players, bedside digital clocks etc are bloody annoying to me too! :)

I had a tenant who was enraged by a ticking alarm clock enough to threaten another tenant with cutting her sons throat cause she needed to sleep and then by cutting her finger nails and sticky taping them to the other tenants door! Crazy peeps do crazy things!

Whaaaaaaa.....I stayed up for them only to cancel.

:offtobed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member