Trial Discussion Thread #26 - 14.04.15, Day 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the inside of the door?

I didn't catch that sorry, but that there's a sock fibre in it doesn't make any difference imo. I believe it was agreed that OP had put his prosthetics on before he dragged RS out of the toilet room, so he could've tromped on the plank while it was on the floor without needing to kick the door like a chorus girl.

I will have to watch the video later for the rest of the day...

I have got to get some sleep.

Good Day to All!

I feel really sorry for the Stipps .. not only did they witness a killing that night just opposite their house, but she has been called a liar and he has been made out to not know what he was doing by OP when he turned up at the house. None of this is their doing, and all they have been doing is trying .. to the best of their ability .. to assist.

It does make you wonder whether people might think twice about putting themselves forward as a witness for such a case, if this is how they end up being treated.

And they had no axe to grind, didn't have any personal connection to him and the good doctor took just minutes to run from his own house of safety into what could have been a gun battle where he could have ended up dead. More respect should have been shown to him IMO.

BIB That's an excellent point too.

I was just about to post asking why he was kneeling because Sky cut away from the courtroom. He's got at least another 8 inches below the knee so that's not really representative of OP.

that is an excellent point. the expert has not thought that photo through. when is anyone saying oscar was kneeling?

wonder if this will be cross examined.

The 2nd sound at 180 metres was definitely a duller sound. Not possible to compare though unless they do it next to the pistol shot. No different to the Youtube test that was so discredited. Useless unless there is a comparison after lunch.

Good point made on Oscar radio. Why is the expert only using a camera re light & exposure. Why wasn't a light meter used as you'd expect an expert to use

I don't get why they wouldn't do the test's under the original condition's?.

Apparently they couldn't because of the new construction that been done in the neighbourhood, the lighting ones not so much of an issue but using a model for the silhouette demonstration that does not match OP in height(with and without his "legs") is seriously messed up... not to mention that the pics were taken from the ground and not from the second floor height as per what the Stipp's view was from, ergo no credibility imo.

I didn't catch that sorry, but that there's a sock fibre in it doesn't make any difference imo. I believe it was agreed that OP had put his prosthetics on before he dragged RS out of the toilet room, so he could've tromped on the plank while it was on the floor without needing to kick the door like a chorus girl.

If there's a sock fibre then it must indicate it's on the outside so why was there blood on the outside before he even got into the toilet? Were his hands bleeding?

from @alexcrawford
BlQZedrIYAAEYV6.jpg

link

handwritten sentiment

was this the first time for her to declare this [face to face] making it "official"

both sides have a big interest in this... imo

her only words so far, but how significant. i like to think reeva has had a chance - with this card - to have a bearing on the case.

in all his words how many times has oscar said i loved her, i love her, i still love her? he said 'she was loved' can anyone help me with that, because i feel he has said anything but, and everything but that. those words are difficult for him, because by the end of that evening ... he didn't love her.

If a light showed in toilet when door was ajar, does this tie in with Dr Stipp's testimony and timing with the sound of the shots/cricket bat? If the door was ajar when he saw light in the toilet, this must have been after the door was broken open.

If there's a sock fibre then it must indicate it's on the outside so why was there blood on the outside before he even got into the toilet? Were his hands bleeding?

All of the panels were knocked out into the bloody mess of the floor except for the furthest left one, that there's blood on any part of them after they've been reassembled shouldn't be a surprise imo.

Something that struck me from earlier on in the current witness's testimony, he remarked how hitting the door with cricket bat gave him a very sore arm, could this be how Pistorius really injured his shoulder?, and didn't actually sleep on the left as claimed.

I assumed they had put the broken splinters back in for the reconstruction, as witness said they had fallen in different directions. So one had blood on and not the other.

Something that struck me from earlier on in the current witness's testimony, he remarked how hitting the door with cricket bat gave him a very sore arm, could this be how Pistorius really injured his shoulder?, and didn't actually sleep on the left as claimed.

Very good point and probably true!

Did Dixon say height of model on knees is 1.1m? Height of Pistorius without prosthetics is 1.55m according to Mangena's testimony. Not sure if relevant.

another good point that the expert has missed.

also

regarding height. parallax and perspective. where are his photos taken from?

the witnesses were viewing across from bedroom window height to bathroom window height.

All of the panels were knocked out into the bloody mess of the floor except for the furthest left one, that there's blood on any part of them after they've been reassembled shouldn't be a surprise imo.

My mistake :blushing: I didn't realise it was a reassembled version of it.

Trying to make something out of the way the Stipps' curtains are draped is extremely lame, and points to desperation IMO.

Excellent point, because if the shoulder really was injured before, then he'd really have been peed off by not being able to just break it down like he'd done in that "other" incident in 2009, plus the added pain would've just fueled that anger even more, but I don't think claiming blind rage at this point will make any difference...

But didn't he have physiotherapy for the shoulder on the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966