Trial Discussion Thread #26 - 14.04.15, Day 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
N: If you wanted to do everything poss to get the door open, why would you run around with a gun in your hand?

OP says he doesn't know, but he did have the gun in his hand the whole time.

Says he was also 'crying and screaming' the whole time; Reeva, Reeva, Reeva.

During the interchange regarding the jeans, OP reveals that Reeva was wearing OP's clothes.

Nel asks 'You weren't screaaming Reeva because you thought she was hiding in the bathroom?

O: No.

Now Nel asks OP to do another demo of hitting the door with bat. With Col V.

Would your sore shoulder really prevent you from using it to try force open a door when the woman you love is behind dying? Adrenalin would take over IMO.

I think he was trying to explain that he used his left shoulder because that was the most logical one to use .. which that does actually make sense to me .. I don't think he is making stuff up about breaking the door down because regardless of anything else, he did actually break the door down.

Why was he doing all this, trying to break the door down and running around, still with the gun in his hand? It just stands to reason he would've put it down on the floor at least by the time he was charging the door with his shoulder ..

He's just making **** up as he goes...

Sigh... If I hear one more Milady. Is OP saying that to infer he is ignoring Nel and addressing the judge?

I wish we could watch this demonstration!!!!

Oh, I think I get where this is going. He now doesn't have the gun in his hand.

N: You are very close to the door, standing to the left...now moved back, more to your right, making swinging movement. I know you're aiming for the specific mark but it should be higher..

Roux objects to that remark.

N: And then what happened.

O: A small piece of wood broke off, I peered in and saw Reeva.

Just watching Uncle Arnold smiling/smirking away on the bench while watching the cricket bat demonstration .. very innapropriate, imo.

O says he ripped off the bigger panel, the key was on the floor, he had to lean over to pick up the key. Describes Reeva;

O: She was sitting on her buttocks....right arm on top of the toilet bowl....her head was on her shoulder...

N: Let us just look at a photograph.

OP sighing loudly.

His voice is getting on my nerves now. Others that have listened to trials, guilty or not, how do they usually "sound" ??
He's so poor old me!! I'd rather just read here than listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo