Trial Discussion Thread #28 - 14.04.17, Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Judge is saying security 'will make you leave' if there are any more problems. I think it's the overflow court?

Dixon back on stand.

N: Could you pick up difference between background sound of the two noises? (bat and gunshots)

D: I heard frogs in the background of the longer clip...

N: Where you involved in the recording?

D: No, my job was to wield the bat.

Nel accusing defense of amplifying the cricket bat sounds.

Wth. They amplified the bat whacks because they weren't as loud as the gun shots?

Ha HA
He just said batshots and gunshots are very different and their equipment can doctor things to equalize them!!!

Nel's just asked if the sounds of the bat were amplified as he thinks they maybe were.

D says he didn't do so and explains how they may have been, to make the sounds 'clearer'.

He did not produce the recordings though.

God I hope this cross doesn't go on much longer

I think I might go and do something else while this bloke is on .. someone give me a shout when he's finished :sleep:

Judge: Overflow...something disturbing from court next door, they boo, climb on chairs, eating and drinking.... GC is an extension of this court...I don't want to hear this again.

They sound like they'd fit in with us! :)

I love seeing where everyone is from on here, very cool! Good evening from California :seeya:

D: I have no knowledge of the exact sequence of events at each recording stage.

N: How many times did you go back to crime scene?

D: 22nd Feb, 25th Feb, 1st Mar, 27 Sept, 8th Nov, (2013) 25th Mar, 14th April. (2014)

Nel asks how many other cases he has a record of.

D: This is my very first case. First time I've been approached.

Witness now trying to remember where he was Sept 26th and he doesn't appear to have it written down?

How on earth has the overflow been able to carry on like that all this time and only now the judge hears about it? I think the security has probably been doing some cheering and booing too. Lol I wish they would cross to there for a while

Nel asks how many other cases he has a record of.

D: This is my very first case. First time I've been approached.

Witness now trying to remember where he was Sept 26th and he doesn't appear to have it written down?

First AND last case.

A great career!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members