Trial Discussion Thread #28 - 14.04.17, Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1:00 am in Oakland, California. Always lovely weather here, I feel a little guilty about it.

Things a witness should never say number 236
"Memory is a fleeting thing".

N: let me deal with the head wound - did the mag rack play any role

D: In the reconstruction....sigh....memory is a fleeting thing milady....if you're shot and falling, what is the position you're likely to be in? We couldn't work it out....head aprrox in that area. But sitting on the mag rack? In my opinion it's too high...

1:00 am in Oakland, California. Always lovely weather here, I feel a little guilty about it.

Lovely California :)
I'll be there in a few weeks. My hubby is American but we live in Australia for now. I'm looking forward to being back there!

*numpty question*

I don't suppose there is any way of switching off all those banners on WhoopTV is there?

Yes, they disappear when you switch to Wild...:floorlaugh:

I'm surprised Nel didn't tell him 'That's why you should write things down' then.

hope anyone here with a qualifying cable subscription is aware that ESPN3 has been streaming this entire trial in HD

Beautiful sunny day in Cape Town, when I was on the bus this morning, everyone is full of smiles and laughter for the long weekends coming up...Have a great day everyone! :)

Unbelievable that people in the reserve court have ben behaving like there in the audience at the Jeremy Kyle show.

N: Unfortunately I have to put on record what you just said...she's shot in the hip, turning towards the wall, falling....

D: No...

He's showing a body position of Reeva slightly to the side not quite facing the door, then falling backwards...

D: I don't know exactly how...I'm going by the pool of blood...

Oscar with his fingers in his ears now, head down.

Aw OP can't stand to hear this....he has his fingers in his ears again now humming singing lalalalalalalalal

The description from Dixon suggests there would be very little pause between shots 1 and 2 as shot 2 was made whilst Reeva was falling.

OP has his fingers back in his ears but this time its to avoid having to listen to the experts technical evidence regarding frogs etc

OP yet again with head in hands when discussing shots and impacts. Like a stuck record.
Yes, this isn't going to be fun when you're responsible for the damage they are discussing but there has been loads of it now, there are no photos and I'm sorry but it is an act. Far too consistent and predictable behaviour for it to be genuine.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member