Trial Discussion Thread #33 - 14.05.05 Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it was confirmed but I stand to be corrected. This report also mentions Stander as the next witness...

Following Dixon's testimony, the court in Pretoria, South Africa, was adjourned until May 5.

When the court reconvenes, the next defense witness will be Johan Stander, manager of the Silver Woods Estate where Pistorius lived and the first person the athlete called after he shot Steenkamp.

http://www.ksat.com/news/Pistorius-defense-witness-contradicts-athlete/25529704

Forensics, thanks for clarifying that for me.

In the break I started reading up on the Jodi Arias trial, and just OMG,
What a trial that was! The interviews with her, I just sat with my mouth open for a week!!

Yeah, that was an "interesting" trial. yet....yet...yet....

"You ain't seen nothing yet".... Put on your calendar the trial for "master" Bob Bashara. Starting in October iirc.

Darkman here as WS has kept up threads since the beginning of it all...it will be one to follow imho

I just lost my feeds then - replaced with knocking.

S was just explaining how he met OP - moving furniture into the house, I believe.

Whoopwhoop wasnt working for me...had to jump on Wildabouttrial

Yeah, that was an "interesting" trial. yet....yet...yet....

"You ain't seen nothing yet".... Put on your calendar the trial for "master" Bob Bashara. Starting in October iirc.

Darkman here as WS has kept up threads since the beginning of it all...it will be one to follow imho

I'll never have a life :scared: Will look it up!

Stander initially consulted with the prosecution and considered himself a state witness, but he was not called.

alrighty, judge is entering the seat.

I do the post for those who cant get a live feed, sometimes my spelling goes awry if its a fast speaker..

an order re images to be determined..

Johan STandar.. and .the Afrikaans interpreter ,who is a dead ringer for Dionne Warwick..

testimony in English.. okidoki. ' not Roux doing the leading, Oldwage is doing the leading questions..

Oldwage. you were approached by the SAPS for a statement re this incident?

Standar... I was requested to furnish a statement.. I wrote it..

oldwage.. what happened to that statement??

stander... it was taken by the SAPS...

oldwage.. you OFFERED further information??

standard. yes.. I did.. I arranged with my daughter to furnish more information.. so a second statement

oldwage.. and you are satisfied with your statements that they contain all information?

Standar.. yes..

Oldwage did you consult with the prosectution in this matter?? when??

STandar.. sept. I had a consultation with the prosecution.

old. at that time. did you regard yourself as a witness for the prosectution??

STandar. yes.. I did. I considered that to be so.

Old. and you expected to be called as a witness FOR the Prosecution? do you know why the prosectutor didn't call you ?

Stand.. there was a consultation with my daughter,, and she indicated to me , that the prosecution wouldn't call me, only one in the family to be called.. I thought muy daughter was to be called by the prosecution..

Old.. where where you in the early hours of the morning, feb 13.

stand. at my house, in my bed asleep.

This witness sounds like Roux. I thought it was Roux until he gave his name lol.

OW asking if S knows why pros didn't call him as a witness. He says it was something to do with his daughter?

My feeds are really breaking up...sorry.

Old prior to this, did you ever visit the pistorius home?

Stand.. yes, I did. just casually..

Old. how far from your residence is the home located...

STand. approx. 400 metres...

Old. explain to the court, what happened in those early hours.

Is Oldwage setting up, the reason why OP would ring Stander first, as he was 'good' friend. Load of rubbish though!

Location of Stander's house in neighborhood

Attachments

• oscar neighborhood.jpg
    oscar neighborhood.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 42
Oh my, Stander's testimony is starting to be captivating....explaining what OP said to him etc. I guess this was worth the 2-week wait!

S: 3.19 I received call from OP, he said "Please, please come to my house. I shot Reeva. I thought she was an intruder". I stood up...with my wife....my daughter came out of her room, said she just heard someone scream.

Stand..I receieved a phone call, around 3.18.. he said, please come to my house.. I shot Reeva.. oplease come quickly..

I woke up my wife.. I walked out opened the door, my daughter came out of her room, and she said ,she just heard someone scream.. my wife told my daughter.. it is mr Pistorius, he said he shot Reeva.. my daughter and I then decided to go to me Pistorius house, as quickly as possible. my daughter drove, we parked in the street, and the two of us rushed into the front door, which was slightly opened, a light burning..

judge asks him to slow down, thankgod..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members