Trial Discussion Thread #34 - 14.05.06 Day 27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it seems that at least this neighbour had the decency to try and help by phoning security as opposed to Ms Stander.

Anyone have better sound than what is coming over on Wild About today?

Roux keeps asking N if he switched lights on. I don't know why. He says he did switch some lights on when he left to go to OP's.

N Points to Stipp's house. Didn't know Stipp. Saw security talking to Stipps. He thought the problem was in their house. Security went south up the street, to the left. Saw 2 cars driving from Stipps. Told her it must be closer to us. Went to another room facing front of house. Peeped through blinds and car pulled over. Thought problem was in OP's house or house directly opposite. Told wife he was going outside. Went outside to OP's house. Security parked outside OP's house and saw Stipp's car arriving. Heard lower voice still crying. Dr Stipp was there. N greeted him. Asked if OP okay.

He could still hear crying as he walked towards OP's house. 'The person I saw there was Johan Stander. I asked 'Is Oscar okay?'

S told him yes, but you'd better go inside and check yourself.

N: Then I see the two cars driving from that house, so knew the problem wasn't in that house. I went to another window, saw the cars pulling into Oscar's house....I knew then it would be safer for me to go out.

They took separate cars????

N: I saw O kneeling down by the lady. There was blood all over. There was another man there, and O was pleading with him to help him.

Then N says he had to step outside. 'It was quite a difficult moment.'

as I was walking there, I identified the car, the white car of Dr Stipp, I could hear the crying still.. not as loud but still crying. As I walked thru, I saw mr Standar, I greeted him . I said. Johan is Oscar ok?? I think something is wrong. Standar said. Oscar is ok, but . something else is wrong.. I looked in the door, what then I saw there.. he says something on Sotha I don't know.

I saw Oscar was kneeling next to the lady. blood all over. he was crying.. the other man ( stipp) .. he was leaving, I could see the person was quite dead. I couldn't take it in... Oscar was saying ,please help me , help me.

I am not sure what they were doing.. the lady was still lying there, she was quite dead. the crying continued up until the paramedics came.. ..

Roux keeps asking N if he switched lights on. I don't know why. He says he did switch some lights on when he left to go to OP's.

Maybe to show how fearful people are in that area.

Thought it was also telling in the fact that he mentioned earlier that his family always slept with their bedroom doors locked.

Walked to entrance of OP's house. Pause. OP kneeling next to Reeva who was lying down. Blood all over. OP crying. Stipp was inside. The situation was quite bad. N couldn't take what he saw. OP saying "Help me. Help me. Help me". Situation was quite bad. Paramedics arrived, stretcher.

This neighbor went over to Oscar's house. Mr. Standar (sp?) was outside. He asked "Is Oscar okay?" Standar said "Go in". He walked to the front door but did not go inside. Looked in and saw Reeva, Oscar and Dr. Stitt.

N: I saw the paramedics arrive......they were struggling to open that door. I went to help them. (not sure which door he means)....at that moment I knew she was no more, when the stretcher was taken out.

Maybe to show how fearful people are in that area.

Thought it was also telling in the fact that he mentioned earlier that his family always slept with their bedroom doors locked.

It's interesting that he said he checked his daughter's door to see if it was still locked, and it was. Uh, wouldn't you look inside and see if you daughter was okay? Maybe he did?

I then went back to my house, there was nothing I could do for the lady, or for Oscar..

I have wooden blinds.. slat blinds, plantation blinds.. same as Oscars bathroom window blinds..

light seeps thru these sort of blinds. we sleep with out blinds closed..

when were you approached to make a statement??

Mr N.. the 14 Feb.. around 10am.. by an officer ,a police officer. he asked , hey my brother what has happened?? .. I said, I don't think Id be willing to talk to you, .. .. I was not happy in the way he approached me.

N helped open door. Stood outside. When stretcher taken out he knew that she was no more. Stayed 5-10 minutes. Returned home. N has wooden blinds in his house. Outside light doesn't easily come in. First approached the morning of the 14th to maker a statement, around 10am by a police officer. N told police officer he would have to make an appointment. Wasn't happy with the way police approached him.

R: When were you approached to make a statement?

N: 14th Feb, in the morning. I was approached by a policeman but he didn't introduce himself. He said...(in Afrikaans). I told him he needed to make a proper appointment if he wanted to speak to me. I was not happy with the way he approached me.....it was not really respectful, let me put it like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfred1221