Trial Discussion Thread #36 - 14.05.09 Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever it was, Roux will come back to it. the deep muttering has ended inconclusively.

The exhibits that were given to Woll. he was given 4 ,not 3, by Mangeena..

a bullet that did not exit.. this is the disputed wound, in Wolls view.. it looks like a wound but in his opinion it isn't. I think that's what he said.

the head bullet. he goes into the combined weight...of the bullet. 180 grammes.. he doesn't mention the speed its travelling at..

the right upper arm.. it broke up. it fragments, penetrating flesh and bone. a fragment weighing 17 grammes..was found in her clothing. doesn't know what happened to the remaining fragments..

Roux interrupts him........re Mangeenas evidence..

Sorry...I lost one feed and went on to another which is completely behind, so I am a bit lost....

I am on the same feed, with no problems...and I am completely confused. I think I just pick up on Woolies hesitation and halting speech pattern, and get lost in the shuffle...

Sheesh, if Roux would let the poor man speak I'm sure he would be able to do a better job.

Dang it! Without photos or diagrams it's impossible to follow. He is talking about point F, point E, ricochets etc....

I wonder how Wollie is going to go with the Bulldog at him. I know he's used to being an expert witness but I think he might get even more flustered

I hope Woolie is going to do a summary at the end to show the point/differences of his findings as compared to Mangenas because there is just way too much to follow .. too much detail which I personally don't think is necessary in determining whether OP shot Reeva intentionally (unless he can prove she was on the loo when OP shot her, of course). To me, it's what led up to the shooting and whether those testimonies are fabricated that proves whether he shot Reeva intentionally or not.

During this terrible testimony of the horrific wounds he caused Reeva, it's odd that OP feels no need to stop up his ears as he's done during far less graphic testimony.

G.bng
BTW, I saw people referring to grammar police around the blog today or yesterday, is it that there are now thought police around here too ?

And what does AIMVHOOC mean?

All in my very humble opinion of course:)

Roux and Woll arguing with each other now. one says E.. woll says. he and Mangeena agree with this..

Roux in a sulk now..

Woll repeats this. he and Mangeena in agreement. re bullet E
bloody phone rings here,

I'm more mixed up than OP's tale listening to this witness. Why is Roux treating his witness like this?

Okay, they are talking about the rebound 'was in the same line' and judge has asked 'what does that mean?'.

W explains but I'm still not following. Same line as what? Anyway, they are talking about the bullet found in the toilet.

Difficult for a scientist to explain the angle of incidence equals the angle of refraction, innit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member