Trial Discussion Thread #36 - 14.05.09 Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite probably. Someone had testified that he was on the floor with one hand on her hip (they said groin) and the other in her mouth. Presumably, then, he was on his knees, since his prostheses were on by that time.

So OP could have fired at door whilst kneeling ?
Would this have made him slightly taller ? ( to be seen at window by neighbour ) or I suppose he could have been seen from next door when he stood up) ?

We only have OP's word that he was on his stumps....tho 'Rog' tried to claim the door marks were from Op's stumps he could not actually prove it.

Annika Larsen @AnnikaLarsen1
Follow

Oscar courtroom is less packed than usual . Some of the Foreign media have been sent to Nigeria. #OscarPistorius @eNCAnews

Guess I should google what's happening in Nigeria. I don't have a TV so don't see the news.

There is a build up of media in Nigeria to cover the proposed search for the 150? girls who were taken by al qaeda aligned "soldiers". There is great concern these young schoolgirls will be sold into various unpleasant futures. HTH

Sorry, I am a bit late with this. I am playing overnight catchup.

Did I just hear Roux say she was sitting on the magazine rack?

So how does he explain the fragment and the tile bouncing back into the toilet bowl if it wasn't hole B... after RS was already collapsed on the toilet in time for the head wound it couldn't have.. so it had to be one of the first bullets.

I'm more mixed up than OP's tale listening to this witness. Why is Roux treating his witness like this?

Trying to draw out the points he wants to make and getting frustrated it seems!

now Woll says he just doesn't know. Roux gets a bit hissy, but it doesn't move Woll. he doesn't know and that's the way it is. he just doesn't know, none of it makes sense to him.

this abrasion its in a straight line. he cant make it work!!.. he cant see how it goes in a straight line. Roux wants this moved along sharpish.

K is the bullet fragment found in toilet. W says that could not have caused the wounds on her back - it would have had to sort of then travel up and over Reeva's body on the rebound after wounding her, to get into the toilet.

But I am wondering....the tile with it? Did that not have to travel up and over Reeva to get into the toilet bowl then?

There is a build up of media in Nigeria to cover the proposed search for the 150? girls who were taken by al qaeda aligned "soldiers". There is great concern these young schoolgirls will be sold into various unpleasant futures. HTH

200 one day, 30 another, 8 another = 238, and it ain't gonna stop until someone wipes the jungle floor with these misogynistic bastards.

Roux: Can you explain it in relation to this photograph?

W: Come again?

Dang it! Without photos or diagrams it's impossible to follow. He is talking about point F, point E, ricochets etc....

And he is supposed to be 'attacking' the testimony of Mangena, who was articulate and confident, and clear. So this is not working at all for the DT, imo.

I like Woolie, he seems very honest and knowledgeable, but he does not shake my faith in the States ballistics expert testimony. :no:

So I have absolutely no idea what Woolie has actually told us happened. Does anyone know??

You would need a Degree in Mixedupology to get your head around this witness.

Judge: Hold on, hold on! I'm lost. Where are we now?

more mumbling and shuffling around the pointer board..

explain this reference to the photograph, Roux snarls. eheh..

Woll isn't veering. he is just going slower.

woll . .. it goes from the right to the left. the right to the left. ( silence) ..

Woll. ah.. the left to the right. yes, the left to the right..

Judge interrupts..

Yet, once again, Woll says none of it makes sense to him.

Roux noticeably agitated.

folks.. its too much for me. I am sure he is a very special bloke but ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member