Trial Discussion Thread #38 - 14.05.13 Day 31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When we listen to this cross again, we should take note of the way this doctor sometimes answers in a very high pitched tone, when a particularly tough question is asked. When my teens answered in that high pitched thin voice, they were usually fibbing or hiding something. lol

Her voice is quite deep but some short responses ie 'yes' or 'no' or 'of course' are high. Her accent even with the higher pitches is quite common in South African women.

He'd be great as a Bond villain.

Funny you should say that....I was thinking last night who would play the lead roles in the film of all this.....I see Daniel Craig as Nel and Hugh Bonneville (Downton Abbey) as Roux. Not decided on OP yet....

LOL The judge trying to suppress a giggle over the dust smell

I really love this judge. She seems to be a very sweet, highly intelligent, no nonsense, highly professional woman, with a good sense of humor.

N: Can I just ask you the timing of this particular report, that person's just given evidence....that's the first time that you've seen them. Would that have played a factor?

Dr seems to be maintaining that OP's court case would not have caused him to be anxious?

Location, location, location. ;)

AFAIK, the terms are interchangeable stateside (though defendant is most common) and in some other jurisdictions too but in other areas an 'accused' is used in criminal cases and 'defendant' in civil.

Thanks so much. I thought it may be something like that :)

Anyone with common sense KNOWS someone accused of murder and "fighting for his life" and blew his testimony AND had Dixie and Wollie on his team wouldn't be mre anxious than anyone speaking to a psychiatrist???

V: He describes himself as a lonely person.....newer friends were friends he had to stop him feeling lonely. He was simply in their company to stop him being alone...

Funny you should say that....I was thinking last night who would play the lead roles in the film of all this.....I see Daniel Craig as Nel and Hugh Bonneville (Downton Abbey) as Roux. Not decided on OP yet....

Daniel Craig would be great!
OP = Christian Bale???

Do I need to even point out that someone afflicted with a cluster B personality disorder would also struggle to maintain interpersonal relationships for pretty obvious reasons?

No, probably not. :)

They are talking about how many young men are anxious.

N: But it's not common that someone would shoot and kill someone in their home?

V: No no no. That's not common at all.

Is anyone getting REALLY BORED AND TIRED OF THIS WITNESS!?!??!?
Let's get on with it!
Her answers are so clearly rehearsed now that she's had a night to work on things and see where it's headed with Nel.....ugh.

So she said something about his sexual interactions were of "short duration".

Haaaaaaa!

No wonder Mangena is laughing. I'M laughing.

Nel:Yesterday you said he told you that he had an intention to shoot an intruder...?

LOONNGGG PAUSE......[ she is backtracking on what she said yesterday...lol]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members