Trial Discussion Thread #38 - 14.05.13 Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
R:...every person is presumed not to suffer from a mental illness until the contrary is proved...

He is going on about automocisim?? and I don't even know what the heck that is....
Automatism. Involuntary. Diminished Responsibility. The "I did it but can't be held accountable for doing it because I was a) crazy; b) sleepwalking; c) hopped up on (insert prescription med here) when I did it Defence".

Also called by some (drum roll please) the Twinkie defense. ;)

No, she said she looked for paranoia and did not find it (paraphrasing)

I seem to recall her saying OP's security concern was the paranoid factor of his GAD, maybe she was talking about his mom ... or something to that effect. Iirc it was yesterday.

Thank you for correct sp! You can spell it so you must know what it means too. Can you explain, pleeaase?

I'm not sure about my spelling either..... But it means he acted automatically without realising what he was doing. Like when he said "I didn't have time to think" and "the gun went off"

Nel is back up. cool smooth suave, ..

we must remove emotion from this. he cites another case, one of his own , actually, he says modestly..

R:...the burden of proof shall be on the party who raises the issue. WE DO NOT RAISE IT.

Nel up, agreeing with one thing: 'We should not be emotional'.

Roux just said 30 days of observation. Yesterday Nel said that he wanted a 3 day observation. Did Nel change his mind and request 30 days in his application today?

Not good, not good at all. I'm ready for closing arguments FFS!

Hahahahaha..

Nel: " one thing i will agree with counsel, is we should not be emotional...and I agree."

Nel is so funny sometimes....

and I lost that case, milady.. we mentioned the matter.. I stand by what I have quoted and it went back to the appeals court !..

this business of having 'another witness' is redundant. they could do this, and Roux says I can bring the application after that, but that isn't how its to work.

Nel: "I agree with Mr. Roux that emotion has no place in this."

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. STAB ---- THEN ----- TWIST

N: I in fact was arguing for the matter not to be referred - I lost......it's there for the court to read Milady....

Nel says Roux's 'I will call another witness' is 'May I now say it, unfortunate'....it's holding the court to ransom'.

The Mahosi (forgive my spelling) case was actually Nel's!

Roux just said 30 days of observation. Yesterday Nel said that he wanted a 3 day observation. Did Nel change his mind and request 30 days in his application today?

Not good, not good at all. I'm ready for closing arguments FFS!

I have posted a number of times in y'days thread - Nel misspoke on 3 days.
In SA it is 30 days!

Ah! OP is smiling, smirking at Mr. Nel. Smart *advertiser censored**.

Why do they need ANOTHER psych witness??? More tailoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia