Trial Discussion Thread #38 - 14.05.13 Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught the last few minutes of the trial, did Nel change his request for a Chapter 78 Referral to a simple evaluation request?

No...he went full court press with the application.

What is "the second element" Roux says the next witness will address?

i think it was part of his hypothetical argument. saying that the 30 day assessment could be re-introduced each time a witness mentions a 'disorder'.

but it was a bit difficult to follow... he was getting emotional... :)

I'm not getting any radio feeds right now? I would think that they would have MUCH to comment on but they don't appear to be following up?

This is the link I'm using and it's working fine.

http://whoopwhoop.tv/pistoriusradio.htm

The guy whose being interviewed says Dr Vorster was the State's "go to" person and she knows Nel well. He's saying you'll notice how he was nicer to her than he's been to other witnesses.

(It would have been more helpful if I provided the correct link :eek:)

Scratching my head about this too.

Anyone know?

An attorney on whoopwhoop radio is predicting that the DT will bring on an expert who will talk about the Fight vs Flight syndrome, and how it would affect OP's decisions and behavior...

I doubt it happens but this could be Oscars last night as a free man for awhile. I'd be having myself a good meal tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy whose being interviewed says Dr Vorster was the State's "go to" person and she knows Nel well. He's saying you'll notice how he was nicer to her than he's been to other witnesses.

And it would help if I took it off mute :facepalm:

although... testimony-wise, she was quite nice to him too.

Legal person on WhoopWhoop saying that he doesn't think that Judge will refer.

Also saying that he knows Nel, and says a referral would give him so much, unknown info on OP, in subsequent reports. He says Nel would love to have all this a factor that probably motives the application.

Every time they mention Woolie's name on Oscar Radio it sounds like volleyball volmerans

:waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

Originally Posted by DebinGA View Post
What is "the second element" Roux says the next witness will address?

Scratching my head about this too.

Anyone know?

I'm always knowing less than you all, but I try:

fight/flight
vulnerability

I doubt it happens but this could be Oscars last night as a free man for awhile. I'd be having myself a good meal tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pfft. I'd be behind the wheel of my car heading to Mozambique. LOL!

Dr V. described him as hypervigilant about home security, slept with his bedroom door locked, was afraid of being home alone, was distrustful and guarded, and he felt his fame made him a target...

[ yet Roux said she did not label him as paranoid ? ]

i think it was part of his hypothetical argument. saying that the 30 day assessment could be re-introduced each time a witness mentions a 'disorder'.

but it was a bit difficult to follow... he was getting emotional... :)

Which was just another desperate attempt to get the court to deny the application. He really made himself look foolish when he said that. A court ordered psych evaluation would be comprehensive.

General Anxiety Disorder + specific vulnerability because of his stumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member