Trial Discussion Thread #39 - 14.05.14 Day 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aislinn Laing @Simmoa Barry Roux spots journalists craning their necks and cursing themselves for not learning to lip-read and starts laughing wickedly. Meanie.

https://twitter.com/Simmoa

Some eye candy for those crushing on Roux.

removed image because so large.

7Q8Q77t.jpg

https://twitter.com/POWER987News/status/466474668103581696/photo/1/large

You can click here to view it !! LOL.

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 40s
#OscarTrial Roux is now leaning on his hands on a bench chatting to Webber, who is seated. Lawyers listening intently to the advocate. BB

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 1m
#OscarTrial all the parties have returned to their seats. Arnold whispered to relatives as he walked down the row of seats. BB

Aislinn Laing @Simmoa Speculation among journos that the absence of Gerrie Nel and Andrea Johnson means they're on the phone checking availability at Sterkfontein

Pins and needles here means cramp/numb , mainly in feet ;-)

It means that here in Australia too, but people also say it in the other sense.... I don't normally but today I'm definitely on pins and needles :p

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman · 39s
#OscarTrial Oscar’s personal psychologist now goes over to Roux. BB

Looks like a stenographer mask used by courtroom stenographers.

ETA: or his tie being used as a napkin. :confused:
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

That was from when there was a smell of burning in the courtroom yesterday .. I noticed that OP had something black up against his face (it looked like a hanky but obv a hanky wouldn't normally be black .. I didn't realise it was his tie though!)

Roux has a monogrammed shopping bag in that photo?

Pistorius is impassive in the dock, glasses on and head down, giving no indication of what he's been told," tweets the UK Telegraph's Aislinn Laing.

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 2m
#OscarTrial Oscar’s personal psychologist now goes over to Roux. BB

Sorry for the timing of this question but the text on web sleuths has suddenly got smaller. I have refreshed the page with no luck .
Any ideas anyone ? Have I reset something somehow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024