Trial Discussion Thread #4 - 14.03.10, Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question please........Reeva had a Valentines Present for OP.
But OP was suppose to open "next" day............
Did OP have a gift for Reeva?
Sorry if I missed the answer earlier.

I don't think a gift from OP has been cited.

Was there specific mention of this anywhere? I have not seen this. I assumed she was wearing a bra and underwear unless her Nike shorts had a sewn-in panty as some do.

In any case, sure, sleeping in a tank top without a bra would be natural. But sleeping with street shorts on would not be. Unless she was wearing some of Oscar's shorts which would be roomy enough for comfort.

The ME did not mention undergarments as being among the clothes she was wearing that were delivered with her body.

I don't think sleeping in yoga/jogging type shorts would be unusual at all. That's what I think of when I hear Nike shorts.

I didn't know he'd actually produced the records. I thought he said he 'would' produce them. Is it fact they've been produced?

I did not think they had actually been provided either. And i certainly didn't think that such specific timings had been produced or displayed.

I wonder if there is a link.

I didn't know he'd actually produced the records. I thought he said he 'would' produce them. Is it fact they've been produced?

Yes, they were brought out in court and reviewed by Baba during his testimony.

Googling her name with 'images' brings up several pics where Reeva appears to be wearing day wear without a bra - or any straps showing, anyhow. There are all sorts of strapless contraptions though, so I guess it's a question those closest to her might be able to answer.....or better still, a wardrobe person at the show Reeva was in.

These days you can buy tops with inbuilt bras and shorts with inbuilt pants so I don't think any of this is relevant to whether Reeva went to bed and went to sleep or not.

With the arguments going on between 2 and 3am, I doubt if they ever went to bed let alone asleep.

Question please........Reeva had a Valentines Present for OP.
But OP was suppose to open "next" day............
Did OP have a gift for Reeva?
Sorry if I missed the answer earlier.

I don't think mention had ever been made of a gift from Oscar to Reeva. If there was one, i would have thought OP would have mentioned it in his statement as he seemed very keen to demonstrate how devoted they were and he mentioned Reeva's gift to him. I think that probably means there was no gift from Oscar.

I think so. It was the one where OP forgot the password to his WhatsApp. I'd thought about it being tampered with by the DT, in which case I'm wondering if anything was deleted, and if so, can it be proved?

I think this is one of the reasons why the PT were keen to speak with Apple. I know nothing about WhatsApp but there is some dispute as to whether it is possible to retrieve deleted messages or that they will be able to retrieve all call details. I am sure someone on here will know what is/is not possible.

excerpted quote:
You can have violent slasher films with obvious sexual undertones that is no more than R-rated (in the US). And you can have very sexually explicit hardcore *advertiser censored* that hasn't a trace of violence in it. The latter would be at least "X-rated", although today "X-rated" seems antiquated in talking about some of the stuff that's out there

The MSM called it X-rated maybe because they did not want to reveal that it was "violent" but if it was violent *advertiser censored*, what do you call it in terms of rating?

IMO this could explain motive and could add weight to the fact that it was not a loving relationship as OP has claimed. There are also psychological factors which might be relevant such as sex addiction.

Yes, they were brought out in court and reviewed by Baba during his testimony.
Okay, thanks. So OP called security before he'd bashed in the door?

Stipp told the court he was awoken by three ‘booms’ on the morning Steenkamp was killed and that this was followed by what he called a woman’s screams.

Stipp said he then attempted to contact security and police at 3.17am, before hearing two or three more booms and what sounded like a man crying for help three times.

If OP called security at 3.15, that would have been before Stipp heard the second lot of 'booms' that Roux claims were the cricket bat, and before OP bashed in the door (at 3.17). The timings are incorrect somewhere. Having said that, there are 4 clocks in my house, and they all say something different by a couple of minutes. I'd expect official phone records to be correct though.

http://www.citypress.co.za/news/pistorius-trial-mysterious-boom-boom-boom-shots/

I've wondered if there would be any testimony about whether or not there was sexual activity that night

I thought that might have been revealed today. I read once that they were checking the bed to see if it had been slept in. They have stated in MSM that Reeva was not pregnant so any signs of sexual abuse would have been checked too.

Quite possible but as Oscar says they went to bed and went to sleep and awoke around 3am, the timing will be interesting.

Truth be told, I don't think OP needed to include in his affidavit that they went to bed and had passionate sex, (if they did).. He actually might have thought that was not relevant at the time and a detail the general public didn't need to know...So in fact, we know they went to bed at 10... Put the lights off...and who knows what they did next although I'm sure that is something roux might bring up to show they were attracted to each other and happy enough at that time. (Again, if they did have sex)

Link's not working for me.

Hmm. I dont know - I'm not having any problem with it, even clicking the link from your reply.

I edited and posted a second video -it's the second video where he is going over the exact times of calls

I don't think mention had ever been made of a gift from Oscar to Reeva. If there was one, i would have thought OP would have mentioned it in his statement as he seemed very keen to demonstrate how devoted they were and he mentioned Reeva's gift to him. I think that probably means there was no gift from Oscar.

Lovey Dovey new couples usually have a BIG Valentines Day affair.
Seems odd to me that she didn't have a present and told him to wait
til the next day to open his from her. I wonder if a fight started over that?
JMO

Hmm. I dont know - I'm not having any problem with it, even clicking the link from your reply.

I edited and posted a second video -it's the second video where he is going over the exact times of calls
Ah okay. It's working now. I think it was just stalled the first time. Thanks.

I am beginning to think Reeva could see the gun aimed at her head, and put her arm up to protect herself. Also, those bruises on the back of the knee and back of the shin - wouldn't they line up with someone's leg being forced back against a ceramic toilet, or maybe a bed frame?

If she had fallen backwards in the toilet, I would expect her to have injured herself on the tile floor/wall....but I guess if Reeva died before bruising could form, perhaps that tissue damage wouldn't show?....yet bruising had time to form on her upper eyelids, from the brain bleed.

I really do not know what a pathologist who has 'ethical issues' about testifying in public, is doing acting as a public/state pathologist. Or is he a private one?

Your last sentence, yes yes yes. So strange and judge should NOT have allowed it.

Lovey Dovey new couples usually have a BIG Valentines Day affair.
Seems odd to me that she didn't have a present and told him to wait
til the next day to open his from her. I wonder if a fight started over that?
JMO

??
She gave him her present.
He apparently had none for her.

I don't suppose anyone even bothered checking Oscar for any injuries, scratches etc, or taking photographs of him. Was there a mugshot?
We do take mugshots but they are generally not released to the public!

Truth be told, I don't think OP needed to include in his affidavit that they went to bed and had passionate sex, (if they did).. He actually might have thought that was not relevant at the time and a detail the general public didn't need to know...So in fact, we know they went to bed at 10... Put the lights off...and who knows what they did next although I'm sure that is something roux might bring up to show they were attracted to each other and happy enough at that time. (Again, if they did have sex)
BBM - and yet he thought it relevant to put in his affidavit (sandwiched in between the actual events of that night) that they were deeply in love and he knew she felt the same way. He thought it relevant to speak on his dead girlfriend's behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth