Trial Discussion Thread #44 - 14.07.1-2, Day 34-35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I think the sponsors had to be paid back AFTER the shooting, not before.

Hmm but didn't the public relations guy say that OP was about to announce his retirement and there were alot of talks going on about changes to his sponsorships?

Judge: defence presented evidence that state says is irrelevant and hearsay....

Now judge outlining evidence '2 emails from 2 individuals who appear to have disabilities'.

Judge: ...courts usually accept reports from sources, experts .....

I think she just said 'they cannot be relevant'?

Or is she reading what defence maintain?

No, Judge has decided this 'evidence' is not admissable, and is now explaining why.

Judge: ...if what they intended to prove is relevant....defence counsel seem to have overlooked that....have not stated why it is relevant....have not persuaded me.....such an exercise would be fruitless.

I am not going to entertain it.

Hmm but didn't the public relations guy say that OP was about to announce his retirement and there were alot of talks going on about changes to his sponsorships?

I will have to listen to that portion of his testimony again. From my memory, I thought he said that after the incident, his only 'job' as his manager was handling the money he had to repay his sponsors for jobs he couldn't do.

What you hear is a judge coolly, calmly and politely rebuking defence.

Portion of email read must be expunged from records.

Masipa says the 2 emails from two individuals are inadmissible. Masipa will not entertain it as evidence is not relevant.

Can't help but wonder if OP's reported heavy consumption of highly caffeinated energy drinks might be responsible, in part, for any tremors, sleep problems, nervousness and hyper-vigilance?

The portion of the email on p27 which has been read onto the record will be expunged from the record. Yay Nel.

Mike has come back.

VZ is talking about athletes with disabilities being manhandled in Germany! :(

:denied: :denied: :denied: :denied: :judge: :denied: :denied:

Oh, and so now he is continuing with more irrelevant stuff :facepalm:

VZ: Adults with disabilities are at higher risk of being attacked than rest of population....OP is at ??? per cent higher risk of being attacked (than rest of pop).

He is quoting from a study.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member