Trial Discussion Thread #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS is how “brokenhearted”, “depressed”, “anxious”, “agoraphobic” and “suicidal” Oscar Pistorius really is!

THIS is where he went on July 12 2014. The VIP Room. Take a look at the “den of social inequity” Oscar partied at that night. Slick. Seductive.

Introducing The VIP Room Sandton Jun 25, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Q7JEroefA

“The VIP Room introduces a new Era of exclusivity, set to alter the landscape of Johannesburg's nightlife.
A combination of bold style, laid back glamour and the chicest entertainment.
This is the new den of social inequity, a haven for the cities most beautiful and high profile movers and shakers.”

Wait, what?!! Where’s the Bible-Prayer Meetings, Oz?!!

(Remember <modsnip> wailing, puking and clutching his rosary beads in court?)
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/06/article-2574536-1C143D1200000578-18_634x423.jpg

Appears that OP was prowling for some female action - or hellz, any action. Let the ladies, liquor and good times roll! Hallelujah!

But dang it, he just could not help himself - aggressive, lying, insulting people just piss him off invading his privacy and solitude so, of course, he was vulnerable and terrified and had to get in their face! But it totally was NOT his fault - he was choking on that blasted "GAD" and had to wash it down with lots of Grey Goose Vodka! Threats! Fights! Just like old times! Oscar Pistorius never backs down! Oscar Pistorius always wins!

Ugh - come Sunday morning and the freaking media, it was public penance time - post Three Mea-Culpa Hail Marys on @OscarPistorius.
I&#8217;m a very good boy.
Amen.

:lol:....:goodpost:

THIS is how &#8220;brokenhearted&#8221;, &#8220;depressed&#8221;, &#8220;anxious&#8221;, &#8220;agoraphobic&#8221; and &#8220;suicidal&#8221; Oscar Pistorius really is!

THIS is where he went on July 12 2014. The VIP Room. Take a look at the &#8220;den of social inequity&#8221; Oscar partied at that night. Slick. Seductive.

Introducing The VIP Room Sandton Jun 25, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Q7JEroefA

&#8220;The VIP Room introduces a new Era of exclusivity, set to alter the landscape of Johannesburg's nightlife.
A combination of bold style, laid back glamour and the chicest entertainment.
This is the new den of social inequity, a haven for the cities most beautiful and high profile movers and shakers.&#8221;

Wait, what?!! Where&#8217;s the Bible-Prayer Meetings, Oz?!!

(Remember Mr. Church-Boy wailing, puking and clutching his rosary beads in court?)
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/06/article-2574536-1C143D1200000578-18_634x423.jpg

Appears that OP was prowling for some female action - or hellz, any action. Let the ladies, liquor and good times roll! Hallelujah!

But dang it, he just could not help himself - aggressive, lying, insulting people just piss him off invading his privacy and solitude so, of course, he was vulnerable and terrified and had to get in their face! But it totally was NOT his fault - he was choking on that blasted "GAD" and had to wash it down with lots of Grey Goose Vodka! Threats! Fights! Just like old times! Oscar Pistorius never backs down! Oscar Pistorius always wins!

Ugh - come Sunday morning and the freaking media, it was public penance time - post Three Mea-Culpa Hail Marys on @OscarPistorius.
I&#8217;m a very good boy.
Amen.

In all fairness, I have no problem believing that people at the club may have been objectively aggressive towards OP&#8230; or subjectively appeared to be aggressive from OP's perspective.

OP is used to be being treated as SA's prodigal son, adored by all, the center of attention (in a good way)&#8230; that was surely not the case this time.

But OP is completely deluded&#8230; the fact that he would even show up at this type of venue during his criminal Trial is proof of that.

I can speculate on OP's state of mind : "It was an honest accident, I'm not a murderer, I'm innocent&#8230; and the Trial is not over yet&#8230; won't you give me the benefit of the doubt ?"

OP got a lot of dirty looks from party goers&#8230; perhaps even overheard a hurtful (but deserved) comment or two&#8230; so Bruce Banner got angry and went into 'Hulk smash' mode !

OP just doesn't get it&#8230; even if acquitted of all charges, that would not change the fact that :

- The vast majority of people are convinced he murdered Reeva.

- Everybody saw through his pathetic child-like display at self-preservation in Court.

- Nobody wants anything to do or even be associated with OP&#8230; unless they can use him to partake in his family's wealth and connections.

Had I been the Club owner, I would have simply denied OP entry to the Club on the basis that his presence inside would have caused a disturbance&#8230;

&#8230; whilst secretly wishing that OP would make enough of a scene at the door that my bouncers would have had to manhandle him a bit and that I would have to call the police on him.

In all fairness, I have no problem believing that people at the club may have been objectively aggressive towards OP… or subjectively appeared to be aggressive from OP's perspective.

OP is used to be being treated as SA's prodigal son, adored by all, the center of attention (in a good way)… that was surely not the case this time.

But OP is completely deluded… the fact that he would even show up at this type of venue during his criminal Trial is proof of that.

I can speculate on OP's state of mind : "It was an honest accident, I'm not a murderer, I'm innocent… and the Trial is not over yet… won't you give me the benefit of the doubt ?"

OP got a lot of dirty looks from party goers… perhaps even overheard a hurtful (but deserved) comment or two… so Bruce Banner got angry and went into 'Hulk smash' mode !

OP just doesn't get it… even if acquitted of all charges, that would not change the fact that :

- Everybody saw through his pathetic child-like display at self-preservation in Court.

- Nobody wants anything to do or even be associated with OP… unless they can use him to partake in his family's wealth and connections.

Had I been the Club owner, I would have simply denied OP entry to the Club on the basis that his presence inside would have caused a disturbance…

… whilst secretly wishing that OP would make enough of a scene at the door that my bouncers would have had to manhandle him a bit and that I would have to call the police on him.

BIB1 - I disagree. Mortimer's account of what went down seems highly likely to me. He wasn't a stranger who just randomly shot dirty looks at, or heckled OP. He and his friend Yahav (who is friends with OP) were in the private VIP section of the club, which is also where OP was hanging out. Yahav and Mortimer approached OP and Yahav asked Mortimer, as a form of introduction, "Do you know Oscar?" to which OP answered, "Oh you are the notorious Jared Mortimer." Mortimer says he and a friend of OP's had a problem with each other a few years ago, so he assumes that's how OP knows who he is. OP and Mortimer began talking about mutual friends they have. OP got confrontational, and that's when things went south:
He said the two of them began talking about the people they knew and Pistorius told him that he had been “screwed over” by his (Mortimer’s) friends. “He mentioned photos that were used in the trial. I said I didn’t know them because I hadn’t followed the trial that closely,” Mortimer said.

“Then he started talking about some of my friends and he said he had statements and evidence that would get my friends into trouble. But he wouldn’t use it because he wasn’t that kind of person. He was drunk, but not bad. We were drinking tequila and I still remember putting down my drink and thinking I couldn’t drink it while my friends were being spoken of like that,” Mortimer said.

[...]

Mortimer said the conversation went on to contracts Pistorius said he was working on, at which point he allegedly insulted Zuma’s family.

“I took that personally because I am very good friends with a member of the Zuma family,” he said.

Mortimer said Pistorius started poking him in the chest and was forceful. “He was poking me and saying that I would never get the better of him. He was close to my face and at that point I pushed him to get him away from me. A chair was behind his legs and he fell to the ground,” Mortimer said.

He said bouncers helped pick Pistorius up. “A little bit later he had a confrontation with another man and the bouncers were asked to please remove him because he was causing trouble,” Mortimer said.
http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/drunk-oscar-insulted-my-pals-zuma-1.1719802#.U8p07dq9KSM

It sure sounds to me like OP was the instigator, not the other way around.

BBM2 - Don't kid yourself. There are TONS of OP supporters. I don't know if they're just wearing Oscar-colored glasses or if they truly believe in his innocence, but there are websites, twitter profiles, and Facebook pages all dedicated to supporting OP. Even the entrance to the courthouse is lined daily with fans holding signs declaring their support.

Aside from that, people have a funny way of being star stuck when face-to-face with a celebrity, regardless of what horrifying crime they have committed. I don't think there's a single person in the free world that isn't 100% certain that OJ Simpson murdered his ex-wife and her friend Ron Goldman. After he was found not guilty for the murders in a criminal court, a civil court found him liable for their deaths. He moved here (Miami) shortly after to escape the $33.5 million judgment Ron Goldman's father won in the civil trial to take advantage of Florida's real estate laws, which prevent the seizure of a homestead to pay off civil judgments.

OJ partied every weekend at every hot spot on South Beach. He would hang out in the VIP sections with much younger women draped all over him, vying for his attention. Trust me, it was a pathetic sight to witness.

So while yes, OP is delusional in thinking he is invincible and won't be subjected to anything less than adoring eyes casted on him while in a public place, I guarantee you there were many people in that night club dying to meet him.

MOO

OP just doesn't get it… even if acquitted of all charges, that would not change the fact that :

- Nobody wants anything to do or even be associated with OP… unless they can use him to partake in his family's wealth and connections.

A lot of people find him physically attractive, and that can blind them to obvious failings, and worse.

Secondly, there will be people toadying around because they are after some of the Pistorius money.

So with those exceptions, I still think AJ's comment is broadly true.

Even if they don't believe he "murdered" her in cold blood, he did admit to shooting her through a closed toilet door and killing her, I really cannot understand why he would think people would just let it go and welcome him back with open arms. Surely there must be at least one or two among his vastly large and wealthy family that are having trouble accepting OP's versions and excuses. Even if he was one of my sons, at this point I'd certainly be hard-pressed to believe that he's not at least partially culpable for any negative publicity he receives when he continues to insist on living like he'd done nothing wrong before his trial has even finished, let alone for what he's being charged with.

By the by, going back to the cell phone that was stolen from the crime scene and kept for almost two weeks... has it ever come up that OP's brother may have been knowledgeable enough to know how to "tamper" with it, no need to call in outside help?

https://media.otd.co.za/Pdf.ashx?id=87360&dl=true&src=false
"I've always had my little brother's back"

http://showbizdaily.net/8083/who-is-the-woman-oscar-pistorius-brother-carl-pistorius-killed/
Carl Pistorius studied at the Pretoria Boys Hugh School, he then studied computing and information system at the University of London, and Accounting Services at the University of Pretoria. -

BIB1 - I disagree. Mortimer's account of what went down seems highly likely to me. He wasn't a stranger who just randomly shot dirty looks at, or heckled OP. He and his friend Yahav (who is friends with OP) were in the private VIP section of the club, which is also where OP was hanging out. Yahav and Mortimer approached OP and Yahav asked Mortimer, as a form of introduction, "Do you know Oscar?" to which OP answered, "Oh you are the notorious Jared Mortimer." Mortimer says he and a friend of OP's had a problem with each other a few years ago, so he assumes that's how OP knows who he is. OP and Mortimer began talking about mutual friends they have. OP got confrontational, and that's when things went south:

It sure sounds to me like OP was the instigator, not the other way around.

BBM2 - Don't kid yourself. There are TONS of OP supporters. I don't know if they're just wearing Oscar-colored glasses or if they truly believe in his innocence, but there are websites, twitter profiles, and Facebook pages all dedicated to supporting OP. Even the entrance to the courthouse is lined daily with fans holding signs declaring their support.

Aside from that, people have a funny way of being star stuck when face-to-face with a celebrity, regardless of what horrifying crime they have committed. I don't think there's a single person in the free world that isn't 100% certain that OJ Simpson murdered his ex-wife and her friend Ron Goldman. After he was found not guilty for the murders in a criminal court, a civil court found him liable for their deaths. He moved here (Miami) shortly after to escape the $33.5 million judgment Ron Goldman's father won in the civil trial to take advantage of Florida's real estate laws, which prevent the seizure of a homestead to pay off civil judgments.

OJ partied every weekend at every hot spot on South Beach. He would hang out in the VIP sections with much younger women draped all over him, vying for his attention. Trust me, it was a pathetic sight to witness.

So while yes, OP is delusional in thinking he is invincible and won't be subjected to anything less than adoring eyes casted on him while in a public place, I guarantee you there were many people in that night club dying to meet him.

MOO

Thanks for the info and your perspective on the situation which I mostly agree with. :)

Do you believe no one in that Club was surprised/shocked to see OP there ?&#8230; and if they were, that OP did not pick up on that ?

Do you believe no one in that Club gave OP dirty looks ?&#8230; and if they did, that OP did not notice them ?

Do you believe no one in that Club badmouthed OP amongst themselves ?&#8230; and if they did, that OP did not notice it ?

Yes, there will always be nut-jobs out there that will blindly believe and support famous individuals&#8230; but in OP's case there are not hundreds of people outside the courtroom cheering him on, only a dozen or so&#8230; the rest are just curious, want to see a glimpse of OP in person, etc&#8230;

How easy and cheap would it be to pay a few people to cheer, give him a bouquet of flowers and proffer a few words of encouragement to OP ?

One must remember, OP went from famous to notorious&#8230; notoriety also attracts people.

As for the social media support&#8230; yes, I'm sure there is some&#8230; but one should not forget that OP has a whole PR firm working on his image&#8230; the extend of which can be appreciated by the 'leaked' video to the Australian broadcaster and the 2 episode special that was created for that specific purpose.

Do you believe that all the pro-OP websites, Twitter profiles and Facebook pages are all genuine and that none are bought and paid for by OP ?

Even WS and other forums like it are likely to be monitored and infiltrated to counter-balance the negative posts about OP and his guilt.

I even read somewhere that OP paid Google to alter search results.

Highly improbable.

No need to pay Google, there are plenty of ways to get info just plain scrubbed, which I believe we just recently encountered with one of my posts within the last couple of days.

Going back to info about the background to some of those texts RS sent, I don't recall having seen this bit before:

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/hougaard-denies-sms-to-reeva-1.1583956
Hougaard had, however, seen her about two weeks before her death, at a mutual friend&#8217;s engagement dinner, he told the magazine

http://www.thejournal.ie/oscar-pistorius-trial-4-1379718-Mar2014/
Steenkamp&#8217;s message suggests that Pistorius got angry with her for &#8220;flirting&#8221; with another man at a party, and she says she feels like she&#8217;s living in a &#8220;double standard relationship.&#8221;

Sounds to me like he got upset because she dared to speak to someone who she had just recently been dating... and OP felt "threatened" and according to his reply, over-reacted.

Highly improbable.

Why ?

I believe you can pay Google to promote your website so it appears in the top search results, no ?

Right now, "Oscar Pistorius, Official Website of The Blade Runner" is search result #1&#8230; coincidence ?

A bit of info for the timeline of 13 feb

"My boyfriend really loves Valentine's Day." These were the words of Reeva Steenkamp (30) to a shop assistant in eastern Pretoria around 3pm on February 13 – just 12 hours before she was shot and killed.

The Mail & Guardian has learnt that Steenkamp, an FHM model, visited Party Box Goodies, a gift shop in the Hazeldean Square just up the street from Pistorius's house in the upmarket Silver Woods gated community.

http://mg.co.za/article/2013-02-15-00-oscar-pistorius-valentines-day-of-despair

I remember a photo of Reevas footage on that shop last year with jeans on her but cant find it now :(

Why ?

I believe you can pay Google to promote your website so it appears in the top search results, no ?

Right now, "Oscar Pistorius, Official Website of The Blade Runner" is search result #1&#8230; coincidence ?

No. You can pay Google to advertise your business/organisation using adwords which displays a sponsored ad. I haven't seen many sponsored ads with the tagline 'Oscar is innocent'. And if you did, it would still show as an advert.

And the Pistorius site is no.1 because they've either spent money on SEO with a third-party (not Google) which anyone can do for their site or what's more likely is that as there isn't one 'set' website that documents OP's trial thus his website is still the most relevant to his name being searched for. The likelihood of Google taking any money to keep a man charged with murder in the top natural results is highly improbable.

There are reputation management firms that have ways to "scrub" the internet of negative information on people. Maybe they don't pay Google, but some way they get it done.

For the timeline of Reeva 13 feb

It was February 13, and her last day alive. Steenkamp's publicist, Simphiwe Majola, told Vanity Fair magazine that at 5.15pm he received an e-mail from the model, mentioning not only Diaz, but saying she wanted to get involved with a brand like Virgin Active Health Clubs and to launch her own lingerie line.

That week was a big week for Steenkamp professionally. A few days later, the reality TV show she was in, Tropika Islands of Treasure, was set to air. &#8230;

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-358582850.html

A bit of info for the timeline of 13 feb

"My boyfriend really loves Valentine's Day." These were the words of Reeva Steenkamp (30) to a shop assistant in eastern Pretoria around 3pm on February 13 – just 12 hours before she was shot and killed.

The Mail & Guardian has learnt that Steenkamp, an FHM model, visited Party Box Goodies, a gift shop in the Hazeldean Square just up the street from Pistorius's house in the upmarket Silver Woods gated community.

I remember a photo of Reevas footage on that shop last year with jeans on her but cant find it now :(

bbm - I was looking for that too and it's gone now apparently... also, I note that RS referred to him as her boyfriend and not her fiance, significant? Also, in one of the articles there was a little admission which once again points to OP's PR.

Initial reports said that Pistorius told the police that he mistook Steenkamp for an intruder and fired "at least two shots" early on the morning of Valentine's Day.

Beukes later said that version of events did not come from the police. Pistorius was due to make an official statement to the police late on the afternoon of February 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8