Trial Discussion Thread #5 - 14.03.11-12, Day 7-8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what---who cares if he paid his speeding ticket or not???????????

Darrin says.. he throws the ticket .,, the speeding ticket,.. both in his name. ( his car, he's the driver ) . screws them up and tosses them on the floor.

Darrin cant remember the remark, shoot the robot ( a red light) ..

its after the second stop the speeding stop quite some time after the speeding stop too.. ( interesting, )

the shot came out of the blue..

now.. Darrin cant remember it how Samantha remembers it.. cant remember irritation, etc..

Roux is getting Darrin to call Sam dishonest. How annoying.

Roux cant remember the location now. bit of a fumble. .

Darrin didn't know the people he was taking Oscar to, in regard to the gun business .

it was a beautiful sunset.. Darrin outlines the time..

Gourmet garage for dinner..

stayed for dinner there.. Oscar talked golf with two elderly people at the next table.

3 at the table for dinner Darrin, Oscar, Sam

left in the same car they arrived in.

Bloody fast!!!! Our speed limit on the freeways is 120kph.

freeways here in AU are 110, tops and that not all the way .

260 klms would get you a 6 month prison stretch, a fine , about $2000 and license suspended for a year and probably longer. depends if it was your first offence.. 2 or 3 offence.. 5 years suspension.

I was mesmerized by the picture of Oscar.. he isn't the driver, it isn't even his car, he is a passenger, he gets out while Darrin is being questioned by the speed trap officers and inserts himself with aggression RIGHT into the situation with the police that Darrin is trying to handle..

what a pal, ey?? just the kind of looney you want on a drive .. and for why?? Oscar was in a hurry.
According to Sams testimony OP was told to get out the vehicle...and I did highly question that..most usual for a passenger to be told to get out a vehicle that's been stopped for speeding!

Bloody fast!!!! Our speed limit on the freeways is 120kph.

120kph = 74.565mph

260kph = 161.56mph

Makes me curious what kind of car it was.

I've been in a racing Ferrari going that fast on a race track as a passenger. I was speed warped afterwards.

For 1/2 mile distances on a section of straight track.

The whole bunch of them( OP included) sound like spoilt brats with too much money in their bank accounts and not much to do with their time!!
PS: I will add it doesn't make OP a killer thou.

120kph = 74.565mph

260kph = 161.56mph

Makes me curious what kind of car it was.

I've been in a racing Ferrari going that fast on a race track as a passenger. I was speed warped afterwards.

For 1/2 mile distances on a section of straight track.

Definitely a high end sports car of some kind.

Roux cant remember the location now. bit of a fumble. .

Darrin didn't know the people he was taking Oscar to, in regard to the gun business .

it was a beautiful sunset.. Darrin outlines the time..

Gourmet garage for dinner..

stayed for dinner there.. Oscar talked golf with two elderly people at the next table.

3 at the table for dinner Darrin, Oscar, Sam

left in the same car they arrived in.

Doesn't Darren say he cannot remember what happened after they left the restaurant?

Has Roux finished with Darren now?

Who will the next witness be?

The whole bunch of them( OP included) sound like spoilt brats with too much money in their bank accounts and not much to do with their time!!
PS: I will add it doesn't make OP a killer thou.

Among other things it does show a reckless type behavior that could be considered a harm to others. IMO

Interesting reading Fresco's twitter bio

"If it's got wheels or a skirt, it's going to cost you money"

Charming!

Fresco said as he passed Pistorius the gun they both leaned in under the table.

He said to him the gun was 'one up' meaning it had a bullet in the chamber.

He said he saw Pistorius make a "shoulder gesture".

Fresco says he believes Pistorius was trying to take the bullet out of the chamber, but unintentionally he put another one in.

The gun then went off.

Fresco said as he passed Pistorius the gun they both leaned in under the table.

He said to him the gun was 'one up' meaning it had a bullet in the chamber.

He said he saw Pistorius make a "shoulder gesture".

Fresco says he believes Pistorius was trying to take the bullet out of the chamber, but unintentionally he put another one in.

The gun then went off.

Strange as he did not say he passed extra bullets to OP at the same time. Or can the gun contain bullets that are not in the chamber?.....I know nothing about guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie