Trial Discussion Thread #50 - 14.08.8, Day 40 ~final arguments continue~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect Nel will respond on this. His point, wording aside, was to demonstrate that the witness couple's spoke to and confirmed with each other what they had heard, not assuming, as in OP's version.

I missed out how Roux dismissed Sam's evidence on OP waking her when he heard a noise.

And typing this, I missed the last one too!

R:...OP didn't know about the Stipps evidence when he made his statement in bail affidavit. Dealing with his screaming, dealing with the cricket bat....

I missed out how Roux dismissed Sam's evidence on OP waking her when he heard a noise.

Roux just added that OP did communicate with Reeva but he didn't check she was still in the bed.

R: Why would he want help for her if he wanted to kill his girlfriend?

And the State had no clue about what your client was going to say once he got on the stand, Roux. And the State had no clue that his story would change over and over and over again. No clue.

R: She did not scream. She could not have screamed.

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 1m

Roux: the accused had no idea about the neighbours who would testify about the two sounds, the other evidence.. BB

I never understood how you do this real-time thing.
Me, just reading, missed the last three or four

I never understood how you do this real-time thing.
Me, just reading, missed the last three or four

R: (OP) had high anxiety, long before this.

Talking about OP's coaches evidence now? And the psych they brought in. Says there is no dispute OP was anxious.

Roux just revealed it was state psych whose phone went off that time!

lol, I nodded off! Why didn't someone nudge me.

:popcorn:

R: Mr J said 'When my wife testified'. That was the beginning of his testimony.....she mentioned 'half a second'. So did he.....quite clear Mr Johnson adapted his evidence to corroborate hers.

Roux has the nerve to suggest Johnson adapted his evidence to corroborate that of his wife, and yet he says you can't believe Sam Taylor and Darren Fresco because there were inconsistencies. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. He's just so disingenuous.

Anybody who is not wearing a seatbelt on the Oscar bus is getting thrown under it

R: We had prof S to testify he had poor memory, significant depression and anxiety. Mourning....we say the ability of the accused to give evidence was compromised. TAke that into account. Don't excuse him milady, but take it into account. Holistic approach.

And it's significant Mr Roux that your client lied to the doctors at Weskoppies about the boating accident.

R: The bail affidavit is a shortened version. My client wanted to give his full version, but was given legal advice not to.

There were still things in that which were different to his PE .. a full version would not have made any difference to that. Someone here went through all of them and listed them some while back, and they were all direct contradictions, they weren't just shortened versions of the full version.

R: TheShots and after, his reaction. Incompatible with Dolus Directus.

R now talking about OP's style of conflict resolution, by psych experts. He walks away. He's not aggressive, no violent history.

Really? Really? Then all of MSM must be in on the conspiracy, too. There have been numerous accounts of OP's violent, aggressive behavior. Come on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321