Trial Discussion Thread #50 - 14.08.8, Day 40 ~final arguments continue~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Two Oscars' .. yes, I agree with that .. I believe he has a dual/Jekyll and Hyde personality.

R: It's common cause she was behind locked toilet door. You can't see where she was. We simply don't know what happened.

R: All these factors are inconsistent with an intention to kill.

Mourning??

You can't be serious, Roux! He was off on holiday, out and about clubbing, back in training, AND had a new girlfriend!

Yes, his ears were ringing. And that's why he can't say Reeva wasn't screaming.

R: His statement at the time counters all that (state say).

So Roux wants J Masipa to give OP a free pass, he was heavily traumatized so basically forget about his testimony on the stand.
Okay, so what about the sun-roof incident? The shooting in restaurant when handling loaded gun? A life time of free passes. :rolleyes:

getoutofjail.jpg

Roux says at the time of his statement, it was ot possible for OP to have time to create the version he's supposed to have done.

R: We KNOW the deceased voided her bladder....it's all consistent with the accused's version.

R: It's never been in dispute, the window was open. It's objective proof....it all makes sense.

R: Milady, I want to go para 52 of tate Heads of argument...putative self-defence. They said it cannot be....She voided her bladder, that's an objective fact.

2: She opened the bathroom window. It was hot.

3: You walk with your cell phone...It's not strange

4: She could have though I must hide, keep quiet

5: They said she was dressed. If that means pulling up her pants, that makes sense.

Oscar Trial Channel ‏@OscarTrial199 51s
Roux: his style of conflict resolution is to talk through things. And we have CCTV footage showing them as loving couple.

The_Citizen_Reporter ‏@CitiReporter 1m
Roux reading from psychiatric report. "there were no sings of an abusive relationship"

So 5 or 10 seconds of CCTV footage proves a loving couple? There are plenty of ladies here who'll have a lot to say about that I should think. Does Roux think we're all complete idiots, not to mention the Judge?

6: Did she stand in front of the door, thinking someone was going to shoot her?

Listing lots of Latin terms that he says 'are all nonsense'

R: When you charge offence requiring intent, it's subjective.

R: His version is consistent. He thought she was in the bedroom...he was focused on the bathroom. If he was wrong, think about culpable homicide and we'll deal with that.

R: On his version, did he at all foresee she was in there, on the toilet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321