Trial Discussion Thread #6 - 14.03.13-14, Day 9-10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. (a previous poster also suggested vitiligo) Maybe from a previous stressful period in his life.

Unless someone once ripped a handful of his hair from his scalp, and that led to white regrowth.......

I wish we had a clear close-up of that topless pic of OP. Was he physically examined for injuries such as scratches etc?

For sure Roux is desperate to get Botha up there and tear him to shred's, the way things are currently going i don't think he ever needs to do that to be honest.
Yes he is certainly hinting at scenario (2), i don't personally believe that's what happened, i just think the whole episode was handled by total buffons.

I figure that Nel will shred quite a few of Oscars experts and witnesses also.. He seems laid back , but he isn't undoing anyones testimony as yet.

the second part of Oscars claim ( part A )" I shot her , I killed her" ...<--- not that part, but (part B)..---> " I thought she was an intruder'...

this part.. part B is what the Defence is all about.. naturally, because it is what the Prosecution is all about.. their contention is that Oscar fired thru the door knowing it was Reeva.. one hell of a claim.

I think they can back that claim up.

White patches usually indicate that the person has suffered from total hair loss due to alopecia, which is often caused by stress. When the hair regrows it commonly is a different colour and often grey/white.

There are different forms of alopecia & it doesn't usually involve total hair loss. OP appears to suffer from the same form of alopecia my daughter has suffered from since her early teens. It is an inherited form, where the pigment is unable to hold color. It is usually in patches & doesn't involve the whole head of hair, my daughters is in her fringe area.

Unless someone once ripped a handful of his hair from his scalp, and that led to white regrowth.......

I wish we had a clear close-up of that topless pic of OP. Was he physically examined for injuries such as scratches etc?

the topless pic.. can anyone tell me.. I missed it.. but were his legs taken OFF him by the police responders??

Roux, is trying to insinuate it was the police on the orders of their boss Hilton Botha moved and planted evidence in the bathroom and bedroom to strengthen their suspicions that Reeva and Oscar were involved in a brawl. The fan in the bedroom is big and quite heavy looking, how did he manage to bring in two fans in total darkness without waking up Reeva?

What insinuation, are there not police reports proving that there had been at least one call about a domestic disturbance at OP's home about an hour or two before the murder?
http://www.policymic.com/articles/26706/oscar-pistorius-murder-was-blade-runner-born-to-be-violent
http://www.policymic.com/articles/26706/oscar-pistorius-murder-was-blade-runner-born-to-be-violent
"Prosecutors say that he shot her four times in cold blood, just two hours after police were called to respond to a loud domestic disturbance at the Pistorius home."

I figure that Nel will shred quite a few of Oscars experts and witnesses also.. He seems laid back , but he isn't undoing anyones testimony as yet.

the second part of Oscars claim ( part A )" I shot her , I killed her" ...<--- not that part, but (part B)..---> " I thought she was an intruder'...

this part.. part B is what the Defence is all about.. naturally, because it is what the Prosecution is all about.. their contention is that Oscar fired thru the door knowing it was Reeva.. one hell of a claim.

I think they can back that claim up.

I just don't know what to make of Nel, sometimes i think is he sitting there going through the motions, other times i feel like the best is yet to come from him, i suppose ultimately it is unfair to judge him until he gets his teeth into the defence witness's.
This has certainly been a good week for the defense imo.

Botha has previous history of Pistorius

>>..In this expert from Pieces of the Puzzle, Claase describes how Warrant Officer Hilton Botha received a phone call from his colonel about the shooting on 14 February 2013. This was the second time that Botha had been involved in a case at Pistorius’ house, as he was the investigating officer when an assault charge was laid against the athlete in 2009.

Botha recognised the address. There had been an assault charge laid against Oscar Pistorius following an incident at the athlete’s house in 2009. Botha had been the investigating officer.<<..
http://bookslive.co.za/blog/2014/03/10/excerpt-from-pieces-of-the-puzzle-oscar-pistorius-and-reeva-steenkamp/

Given Van Rrensburg's amazement of Botha's statement,and his previous thorough replies to Roux's questions, I wonder who is right? I'd go with Van Rensburg, if Van Rensburg is correct, then what the heck is Botha playing at?

I'm sure, with the witnesses testimonies of screaming (5 witnesses so far), that Pistorius has proven to be a liar and that his story doesn't fit.

There are also the witnesses Frank Ciziweni (Pistorius's live in gardener) and Michael and Eonite Nhlegenthwa to take the stand, and the latter two live in the house immediately to the left of the Pistorius house as one views it from the front. Mr Nhlegenthwa called security shortly before or after witness Dr Stipp, so he must also have heard a disturbance which led him to call security.

If there's one thing we can all for say for sure it's Roux's wife would never ever dare lie to him.

Lol. I put it to you that when you said you went upstairs you were in fact downstairs, what do you say to that madam ?

Lol. I put it to you that when you said you went upstairs you were in fact downstairs, what do you say to that madam ?

I put it to you, that there is not quite 2 teaspoons of sugar in this coffee?, you cannot be certain that the spoon was evenly loaded, lol.

What insinuation, are there not police reports proving that there had been at least one call about a domestic disturbance at OP's home about an hour or two before the murder?
"Prosecutors say that he shot her four times in cold blood, just two hours after police were called to respond to a loud domestic disturbance at the Pistorius home."

Welcome Val1!

In the days right after the shooting there were reports in the media that police had been called earlier that night. However, I don't know of any evidence (yet) that it actually happened. It has not been mentioned in the trial or (as far as i remember) in the bail hearing a year ago.

:welcome4:

The white patches are getting alot of media. But I remember noticing them last year at the BH, so I don't think they are anything new. But maybe bigger or whiter now...

White patches usually indicate that the person has suffered from total hair loss due to alopecia, which is often caused by stress. When the hair regrows it commonly is a different colour and often grey/white.

Interesting. (a previous poster also suggested vitiligo) Maybe from a previous stressful period in his life.

Perhaps he used to dye it and has stopped doing so for the trial :wink:

Welcome Val1!

In the days right after the shooting there were reports in the media that police had been called earlier that night. However, I don't know of any evidence (yet) that it actually happened. It has not been mentioned in the trial or (as far as i remember) in the bail hearing a year ago.

Yes, a lot of things that we're reported in the early days that have turned out to be unfounded. I think this would be huge for the prosecution if it were true but it's not, it looks like.

Perhaps he used to dye it and has stopped doing so for the trial :wink:

Doesn't look like the kind of thing that happens when you grow out a dye job. And Oscar was never blonde, was he? It does look like some sort of minor medical thing.

Watches.

Pic 55.

R: You will see there are in fact nine wristwatches..one removed by sisters..two went missing

V: Accused's sister accounted for that one, this one went missing

R: What about one on top of cabinet. That went missing as well.?

V: I don't know about that one

OP's red injury on back - problem with shoulder. V says he saw it. R asks about bloody shirt, V says there was no bloody shirt. "All the time no shirt on"

Roux just gave the funniest name ever for flips flops - I cannot translate but hope it's recorded for posterity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
april89