Trial Discussion Thread #6 - 14.03.13-14, Day 9-10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
V also says cartridges were focus '

Nel: Holster?

V: I did not seize the holster. I seized the magazine.

He went to the plukkies?? Flip flops?

Confused here, was the fan originally plugged in or plugged in when it was moved?.

Until I have a chance to relisten to the testimony, i am going by tweets that were saying a version of this as the situation before moving:

Oscar Trial Channel ‏@OscarTrial199 10m

V Rensburg says silver fan was working, smaller one on the floor was unplugged #oscartrial

I did not catch if V actually said the bathroom window was open.

Nel down. Roux requests question re officer's diary.

V says he does not have one. Just notes. And he destroyed them!

WTH would he destroy his notes?

Adjourned till 9.30am Monday. Been in court for 35 mins since lunch. :)

Until I have a chance to relisten to the testimony, i am going by tweets that were saying a version of this as the situation before moving:

Oscar Trial Channel ‏@OscarTrial199 10m

V Rensburg says silver fan was working, smaller one on the floor was unplugged #oscartrial

So one of the fan's he brought in and couldn't have had time to plug in was in fact plugged in?, am i right in saying that?.

OP's red injury on back - problem with shoulder. V says he saw it. R asks about bloody shirt, V says there was no bloody shirt. "All the time no shirt on"

I assumed he would have been wearing the medical patch.

Wouldn't he have been able to have fans plugged in while they were on the balcony? Else why put them out there? But then they should both have still been plugged in when he brought them in, but the big black one was unplugged, I think.

WTH would he destroy his notes?

Adjourned till 9.30am Monday. Been in court for 35 mins since lunch. :)

Perhaps because he's no longer a police officer and once he'd written up his report on the case and handed it over to whoever he didn't feel the need to keep it? I'm guessing every country/force has their own protocol.

Wouldn't he have been able to have fans plugged in while they were on the balcony? Else why put them out there? But then they should both have still been plugged in when he brought them in, but the big black one was unplugged, I think.

His affidavit says he brought them in and shut the doors, so he would have had to plug them in in the bedroom, as soon as he shut the doors he heard the noise, so where is the time to plug the fan in?.

I assumed he would have been wearing the medical patch.

I always thought of this injury as a sports one, inside. I find it a little suspicious that it was a superficial, red mark on the skin. Is it wise to put a medical patch on that, and was he actually wearing one?

I'd like to know what the evidence is for this injury before the night of Reeva's death. It would be interesting if the red mark is in the shape of a baseball bat.....

His affidavit says he brought them in and shut the doors, so he would have had to plug them in in the bedroom, as soon as he shut the doors he heard the noise, so where is the time to plug the fan in?.

But what if they had long cables and were plugged into sockets in the bedroom, while out on the balcony? So he just pulled them in, still plugged in to the sockets inside.

But then, why unplug one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member