GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ridiculous to take down a tree, in my opinion.
It's not the tree's fault or the house's, but both were reminders of the horrors that happened there. Although Tylee and JJ's families probably won't visit the area again, some locals pass the site daily. The children's murders likely took place at Lori's and/or Alex's apartments. Those locations won't be affected.

Ridiculous to take down a tree, in my opinion.
I've never really understood removing inanimate objects, whether they were houses, trees, or schools. I think it's kind of a fad.

And, it's changed from the way it was historically. MOO Look at locations of the Holocaust--like Auschwitz-Birkenau, which was the site of millions of murders. Instead of tearing it down, they turned it into a memorial.

Or like the Genbaku Dome at Hiroshima. They didn't repair it or tear it down. They left it to serve as a reminder. Or the Colosseum in Rome, which was the site of incredibly violent deaths.

Or, maybe, the most famous of them all - the crucifixion of Jesus, yet the popularity of wearing crosses as jewelry.

Somewhere along the line, the idea of "let this location/building/cross/whatever serve as a lesson" has morphed into "out of sight, out of mind."

But that's all MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back