Trial - Ross Harris #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoddard was allowed to actually sit on the court room before he testified. And afterwards too.

Its' probably better that she watched some, IMO. Some of it could have really blindsided her with the prosecution questions. Especially the testimony of the various women.

ETA: Sorry, I quoted the wrong person!

I suspect that courts/judges have their own rules about this.

Now, I'm going way back..but somewhere in my memory bank, I seem to recall that anyone who is part of the case as in detectives, experts are allowed..BUT subpoena'd witnesses are not. Maybe it varies from state to state..but have watch trials out of many states over the last 30+ years and that's how it worked then :thinking:

Whoops. There goes the theory that Leanna would refuse to give him a divorce .

Oh lord. She got caught in a lie and is trying to fake cry.

:facepalm:

I gotta admit, though. The prosecution is a little less than sharp with the points he's trying to make. How about bringing the transcripts and having her read aloud exactly what she said?

Adjourned for the day.

If you have children or grands who are Trick-or-Treating this evening, I hope they have wonderful time. Happy Halloween!

Now, I'm going way back..but somewhere in my memory bank, I seem to recall that anyone who is part of the case as in detectives, experts are allowed..BUT subpoena'd witnesses are not. Maybe it varies from state to state..but have watch trials out of many states over the last 30+ years and that's how it worked then :thinking:

My recollection and experience, as well. Must vary according to Courts and/or Judges.

Judge told her to answer "yes" or "no".

Does that mean LeANNE has now been deemed a hostile witness? or is it only for that question? Yes or no answers can always be explained why the yes or no answer after stating so in either case!

Boring is coming off as an *advertiser censored* who is trying to humiliate her

Does that mean LeANNE has now been deemed a hostile witness? or is it only for that question? Yes or no answers can always be explained why the yes or no answer after stating so in either case!

I didn't hear anything about her being a hostile witness. I believe the yes or no was for that specific question.

She hasn't been deemed a hostile witness, but she sure isn't cooperating with the State to get her ex convicted.

I'm not a flag waiving fan of the prosecution over here. I just want to be clear in that. I genuinely think he would be asking questions differently, if she were willing to answer the questions. She is skirting around the questions and was actually caught in n outright lie right at the end. She "can't remember" "can't recall" more often than not.

I'm a bit behind watching the live stream (was paused for a while). I feel really sorry for Leanna having to talk about JRH's adultery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone tell me if she got caught in a lie and what was it? On the edge of my seat and genuinely curious. Thank you all for the updates.

I agree. Humiliation inflicted each time she wouldn't just get with the program and agree with his mischaracterizations of Ross. Similar to Stoddard becoming noticeably angry each time the DT countered his own narrative by normalizing Ross.

Oh lord. She got caught in a lie and is trying to fake cry.

:facepalm:

RSBM

<modsnip>
It's frustrating to try to view either parent objectively.

I keep thinking about this beautiful little boy.:(
:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members