Trial - Ross Harris #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moulton says he worked often with law enforcement on data recovery.

He published a two-volume book on how to recover data and also designed a 50-hour class on the topic. Also has a company called My Hard Drive Died.

Mouton examined the electronic devices and taught defense about IT

Are we CERTAIN that Dr. Diamond was supposed to be testifying? I really wish we could find out why he didn't. I would imagine he had already been paid or retained or whatever, right? I can't imagine it would be the DT thinking the animated guy from yesterday was enough and canceling him to save money or something, right? I would think the DT would want him to testify no matter what.

In articles as close as last week, articles listed him as a witness. BUT, that's msm. The defense could have known for long time.

I hate seeing that empty court room. It makes me so so sad that nobody is there for Cooper besides the Prosecution team. I live on the west coast but if I was ANYWHERE within reasonable driving distance I would be there for the verdict. Cooper needs people there for him.

The female investigator on the prosecution has the most beautiful jewelry. I loved all of the necklaces she wore this week, including today's.

*this expert is boring*

A computer guy? No Diamond? Boooooooo. It feels like I ordered a grass fed, extra butter, medium rare filet mignon and was served an overcooked hotdog on a stale bun instead :(

The female investigator on the prosecution has the most beautiful jewelry. I loved all of the necklaces she wore this week.

Totally off topic. If anyone has seen the show Arrow, she looks just like a character called Brie Larvan.

Red Whisper image. Celebrite was not good tool to analyze this info. He pulled data from Celebrite report. Ross I'd not create the image

Red Whisper image. Celebrite was not good tool to analyze this info. He pulled data from Celebrite report. Ross I'd not create the image

A little confused, hasn't this already been established in front of the jury?

I'm actually kind of pissed that the defense case is little more than distraction, diversion, and denial.

They put a bunch of people on the stand that all said the same thing: "JRH is a great guy, but NO we had NO idea how he behaved when we weren't around."

Moulton appears to be another diversion and a rehash of things we already knew.

We already know that JRH did not create the image. The prosecution said that a looooong time ago.

I cannot get a single live stream to come through clearly. Please post here if anything interesting happens, and I will listen to the audio later. Thank you.

I believe that Dr. Diamond backed out during the trial. Near the end of the State's case, the DT was expecting their witnesses to last between 15 and 20 days.

ETA - Was Dr. Diamond mentioned in the DT's opening statement?

The how to survive in prison search....Ross did not type those words. Ross typed what is prison really like.

I cannot get a single live stream to come through clearly. Please post here if anything interesting happens, and I will listen to the audio later. Thank you.

[video=youtube;csmNSP_CRYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csmNSP_CRYo[/video]

it's been working fine for me all morning, so far

Lawnewz is working for me today

Defense attorney Carlos Rodriguez is doing the direct examination of Moulton. He asks what Moulton did on this case. The witness asks for a glass of water.

Rodriguez: Were you asked to identify a Red Whisper image?

Moulton: Yes.

Rodriguez: Were you asked to examine certain allegations of web searches and web visits that were testified to at the probable cause hearing ... and in search warrant applications ... and at trial?

Moulton: Yes, sir.

The "Red Whisper" image was a post to the Whisper anonymous messaging app in which the writer said she was tired of being married with children.

Rodriguez: Explain to the jury how easy it was for you to identify that the creator of that meme was not Ross Harris.

Moulton said it took him less than two hours to determine that someone else created the post.

The how to survive in prison search....Ross did not type those words. Ross typed what is prison really like.

If memory serves correctly, the article he clicked on was about surviving in prison, though.

I think the prosecution are not "techies" and get their terms mixed up. He did not search for the term but he viewed an article of that nature.

I feel bad for the Jury, I think they already heard about the memes. I keep rubbing my face, and moving around. I need more coffee.

IMO, there is no way the memory guy from yesterday is enough for the defense. He was not a convincing or compelling enough witness to strongly sway anyone for their narrative. JMO.

I don't believe in or agree with Dr. Diamond's theory. However, I can admit he is an incredibly compelling wetness and can really convince people with how he presents his testimony.

Good morning...stopped by here last night and was amazed at all those thinking Brewer was good...I thought he was so out of his league and just plain damaging for the defense. Everyone kept saying that Diamond would be the shining star today...well what happened? I think the cross by Boring yesterday told Diamond he did not have 1/2 the facts and he would not put his reputation out there on such a case that he really did not believe it. Good for him and I trust the defense still has to pay for his work thus far. I knew Kilgore looked distressed yesterday. Then the jury is lead to believe there is another witness this morning...so they came up with this guy last minute...I consider this guy just a filler. Very weak defense case and I think and hope they get him on count 3 and the sexting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member