TRIAL Week One - Ross Harris 3 October 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These video snippets are very effective at painting a picture of pain and loss, embedding those emotions into the jury before they hear any other evidence. Excellent strategy, and a well delivered one.

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 31s31 seconds ago
Kilgore shows #RossHarris #hotcardeath jury video of Harris & wife embracing in police interview room
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ct7Y8IbWYAAB22j.jpg

Claire Simms ‏@Claire_FOX5 4m4 minutes ago Georgia, USA
"He broke down and wept inconsolably," says #RossHarris defense attorney Maddox Kilgore. @FOX5Atlanta

If LE lied and spun this in the media and prior hearings, I hope this defense attorney skewers them

Defense stating that Ross never told police that he researched how long it takes for someone to die in a hot car or what the temperature needs to be for someone to die in a hot car. It was a "trending video" on youtube that he watched. He did not search it.

Philip A. HollowayVerified account ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 45s46 seconds ago
Kilgore going strong-alleges police made false statements under oath in #RossHarris #hotcardeath case-says never told cops he did web search.

Levi Page ‏@Levi_Page 5m5 minutes ago

#RossHarris defense lawyer is showing jury clips of an emotional/crying defendant. Countering prosecution claims he was unemotional w/ cops.

Devastating attack on LE's credibility about those online searches, IMO.

Saying that Ross did not visit any links about child-free life. Reddit links I believe.

Defense says there was no bystanders or EMS personnel who reported strange odors.

Pretty powerful, if true. jmo

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 6m6 minutes ago
Kilgore going strong-alleges police made false statements under oath in #RossHarris #hotcardeath case-says never told cops he did web search

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 4m4 minutes ago
Kilgore accuses Cobb police of making up evidence in #RossHarris #hotcardeath case

Claire Simms ‏@Claire_FOX5 5m5 minutes ago Georgia, USA
#RossHarris defense attorney says his client is an "information-aholic" and did lots of internet searches. @FOX5Atlanta

Claire Simms ‏@Claire_FOX5 3m3 minutes ago Georgia, USA
Defense says #RossHarris never visited sites advocating living a "child-free" life. @FOX5Atlanta

Claire Simms ‏@Claire_FOX5 1m1 minute ago Georgia, USA
Defense says the first responders to the scene did not report smelling a "stench of death" from #RossHarris's car. @HarrisTrialFOX5

I still find it hard to believe there was no smell, from his diaper at least, in that incredible heat. Perhaps it's true the defense has experts to prove that, but it still seems incredible to me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago

#RossHarris - Kilgore: it wasn't Ross that posted: I hate being married with kids.The novelty has worn off and I have nothing to show for it

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago

#RossHarris - Kilgore: it wasn't Ross that posted: I hate being married with kids.The novelty has worn off and I have nothing to show for it

That's a pretty big "oops."

And, personally I think Stoddard's credibility is pretty close to being shredded, at least for the moment.

Philip A. HollowayVerified account ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 1m1 minute ago
Kilgore clearly implies that detective Stoddard at a minimum misinterpreted surveillance video in #RossHarris #HotCarDeath trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro