Truck Drivers Alert!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that's a problem with this scenario - moving the container from the bedroom to the Denali - is that the cadaver dogs hit on the bedroom and one of the cars, and according to someone (Sharon next door?) it was Stacy's car that the cadaver dogs hit on. Wasn't it Stacy's car that DP wouldn't allow the police to search the first time the police came to the house? It was only when they came back with the first search warrant that they were allowed to search it.

Unless the person who saw the cadaver dogs hit on one of the cars is mistaken in which car the dogs hit on, then at one point Stacy's body must have been in her car.

yes, i remember hearing all this also, Leila....i think you're right...IF all of this is true, Stacy was put into her own car, at some point....

SuziQ, I believe Cassandra said that it would be coming out today. And here's the link:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/67796/page/1

interesting....

The men asked the truckers to "transport a package to an undisclosed location;" after reaching the location, the men would "regain possession of the package and continue transporting it to a location not accessible by semi-trailers," the statement said.

Stacy's car was the first vehicle to leave the driveway that day.....
This is true, but he could have moved her car to the airport then left it there until later. If he did this after he killed Stacy, he would carry the fresh "scent" on his clothing...wouldn't he? He probably showered after that and with her sealed in a container...there would be no scent picked up in his Denali...especially if he had treated her in some way such as left her in the bathtub covered in bleach perhaps.

I had totally missed this before, until a commenter at Greta pointed it out.

Drew P got a call from BB police about midnight telling him that Cass had filed a missing person's report on her sister. So that could possibly explain the reason for the request of the truckers.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/northwest/chi-peterson_01nov01,0,6805815.story

So DP was alerted (at midnight by the BB police) that his time for disposing of the body was short, and had to act quickly.

I had totally missed this before, until a commenter at Greta pointed it out.

Drew P got a call from BB police about midnight telling him that Cass had filed a missing person's report on her sister. So that could possibly explain the reason for the request of the truckers.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/northwest/chi-peterson_01nov01,0,6805815.story
OMG! I missed that, too!! Nothing like tipping ole' Drew off...huh?! That does add another element of urgency to the picture that night.

So DP was alerted (at midnight by the BB police) that his time for disposing of the body was short, and had to act quickly.
I think it was much later than midnight tho. Because Cassandra stated she went to another PD first and they sent her back to BBPD. She then went to the ISP after that. The first report, IIRC, was after the 2:30 am call to Drew from Bruce.

October 15th & 16th this other truck driver...he's a haz-mat driver...hazardous material.... was at 'the' truck stop...got hand gestures from the driver, who had a badge....this truck driver is 100% certain it was DP....

still listening.....this driver called LE & hasn't heard back from them....????

anyone else listening?...what a crock of an interview....WHAT did DP want with this other trucker?????

He said that on October 15th and 16th, Drew Peterson (100% certainty) was acting strangely at the I-55 truck stop and pulled out his badge after blocking the driveway preventing the trucker from pulling out. He called it in to the BBPD and the FBI to report the strange encounter. More later on Fox!

He also provided all of his written proof: his Oklahoma DL, his log book, etc. showing he was at that truck stop at that time. Fox had the log of his call into BBPD.

TY close!

lol, you're welcome chico, but i'm not clear what DP wanted with this truck driver, UNLESS he was motioning to the truck driver to go ahead...sounds like the truck driver (haz mat driver) was blocked by some vehicles,,,,& MAYBE DP was simply directing him to move???

Seriously Searching, you have so many logical points - should have been a lawyer; let me refrase that - a detective!!
DP has locked his own jail cell because he thought he could outwit everyone. He has gotten away with so much during his years playing 'a cop' that he believes his own stories. He is stuck moreso because he said Stacey called him at 9:00 to say she was leaving him for another man. How does he wiggle out of the timeline he set? As the old saying goes (paraphrasing, of course...) Hell hath no fury like a sister gone missing! Hang in there, Cassandra!

I made a few notes. The man is Allan Scott, and he's a long-term trucker carrying hazmat material. It was October 15 and 16 that he was stopped at the "55" truck stop in BB. He was prevented from exiting by a black pick-up truck. There was a driver and a passenger. The passenger leaned forward and made hand gestures. The driver showed a badge. Allan Scott is 100% certain the driver who showed his badge was DP.

He said that on October 15th and 16th, Drew Peterson (100% certainty) was acting strangely at the I-55 truck stop and pulled out his badge after blocking the driveway preventing the trucker from pulling out. He called it in to the BBPD to report the strange encounter. More later on Fox!

He also provided all of his written proof, his Oklahoma DL, his log book, etc. to prove he was at that truck stop at that time. Fox had the log of his call into BBPD.

so you think they'll get into this interview again, later on Fox, SS??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member