Truck Drivers Alert!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Additional - Allan Scott has provided a lot of documentation including his DL. Fox News had confirmed his call to Bolingbrook PD that day.

Problem: Allan Scott has called LE and FBI and hasn't heard back from them.

I made a few notes. The man is Allan Scott, and he's a long-term trucker carrying hazmat material. It was October 15 and 16 that he was stopped at the "55" truck stop in BB. He was prevented from exiting by a black pick-up truck. There was a driver and a passenger. The passenger leaned forward and made hand gestures. The driver showed a badge. Allan Scott is 100% certain the driver who showed his badge was DP.

ok, i heard white P/U truck..(doesn't matter anyway, i don't suppose)......you think Allen will be back on, going in to further detail of whether he talked to DP or not????....i really need to take a shower, lol....

gosh, i'm so glad yall are adding to this 'interview' with this other trucker....i just hate it when i'm the only one, lol.....i get in such a tizzy trying to type the facts, that i'm sure i mess a couple of them up:crazy:

Unfortunately, the reporter in BB was trying to make Allan Scott hurry in telling his info. She kept prompting him to get to the heart of the matter. She said more on this later, so I'm hoping they'll come back to this later in the program.

Where's Mark Fuhrman when you need him!!! :)

we are gonna have to watch that part again cause I heard something different but I am old so... I heard two vehicles blocked interece a white truck came around the driver showed a badge. The passenger leaned forward and it was DP.

Unfortunately, the reporter in BB was trying to make Allan Scott hurry in telling his info. She kept prompting him to get to the heart of the matter. She said more on this later, so I'm hoping they'll come back to this later in the program.

Where's Mark Fuhrman when you need him!!! :)

really!!!!!...

yes, she kept interrupting the trucker, somethin awful:mad:

i must get a shower...i'll be back to check if anything else was said...what do you want to bet Greta will have Allen Scott on tomorrow night??

we are gonna have to watch that part again cause I heard something different but I am old so... I heard two vehicles blocked interece a white truck came around the driver showed a badge. The passenger leaned forward and it was DP.

Yes.......it was stated that there were two vehicles blocking the exit, but the reporter interrupted Allan Scott, trying to get him to hurry in telling the story. Then the reporter confused the story saying the passenger got out of the vehicle, and Allan Scott had to correct her, saying no the passenger didn't get out - the passenger leaned forward.

I'm pretty sure it was a black truck, but will watch the repeat broadcast later tonight for clarification.

I sure wish that reporter had allowed Allan Scott to tell the story at his own pace. He was laying the ground work and details, and she kept hurrying him up.

Drew was driving because he mentioned he laid the badge over the steering wheel. I hope they give a description of the second man!! Hmm...salt n pepper hair, 50ish maybe?!

Yes, she was rushing him because of flipping Geraldo!! GRRRR! He needs to come home from Bagdad now!

I did catch the Oklahoma DL tho. Maybe I can find this guy! hehehe Would be great to get him on this site where we can grill him much better than she is!!

SuziQ, I believe Cassandra said that it would be coming out today. And here's the link:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/67796/page/1

That's an article from AP that Newsweek has in their latest news. The magazine has the article that Cassandra was referring to and the magazine issues typically come out on Mondays. I wish it was today though!

who drives black truck? May have said black .. I tried to hear right LOL
They need to question him further to see if he meant SUV. People do call them trucks here. :rolleyes: The guy is from Oklahoma! LOL (Black truck was mentioned...now I am trying to remember if he said it or the reporter said it.)

The reason Jamie Colby was rushing this trucker, Allan, along was that her producer was probably yelling in her ear to cut back to Geraldo over in Baghdad. Fox does do this fairly frequently and I hate when they don't allow enough time for their 'guests' to be able to relay their story accurately.

But, is anyone besides me having trouble connecting the dots here? I mean what is the relevance of this trucker allegedly seeing DP on October 15th or 16th when he was still actively employed by the BBPD?

Stacy didn't go missing until October 28th so apparently I am not understanding something here.

Okay..........Geraldo said "back to Bolingbrook" after the commercial break.

The reason Jamie Colby was rushing this trucker, Allan, along was that her producer was probably yelling in her ear to cut back to Geraldo over in Baghdad. Fox does do this fairly frequently and I hate when they don't allow enough time for their 'guests' to be able to relay their story accurately.

But, is anyone besides me having trouble connecting the dots here? I mean what is the relevance of this trucker allegedly seeing DP on October 15th or 16th when he was still actively employed by the BBPD?

Stacy didn't go missing until October 28th so apparently I am not understanding something here.
He could have been casing the truck plaza for surveillance cams, for certain trucks, etc. Premeditation!! He could have been PLANNING and PLOTTING over a week before Stacy went missing!

It might point to a premeditated crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member