TruTv(Court TV) Insession is discussing the case.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You see GA's rages subordinated by CA. She runs the show. He can throw a tantrum, but he defers to the women. Neither CA nor KC have shown any fear of GA. Nor do they show fear of LA. GA is more likely to yell, break something, or hit another male.

The only person whom KC has been shown to fear, in that house, is CA.

Yes, there ARE profiles and commonalities among incest cases. That's why there are textbooks on incest-- to teach psychologists and psych students to know what to look for.

Even KC, the chronic liar, did not allege chronic incest. She stated that LA tried to molest her, once, in middle-school IIRC. She said that GA "abused" her, without specifying, IIRC.

With respect, my guess is that you have little or no training or background in this. It is far from "a perfect set-up for incest."

I do have training but my real life experience with homeless persons blows most of my textbook theories right out of the water, so I rely more on my experience than my degrees.

Lets let this play out and see which of us was on target.

That doesn't wash, psychologically, in terms of family dynamics. Again, you don't have male on female incest, where the females are dominant.

You haven't seen any psychologist or psychiatrist opine an incest dynamic, in all the "talking head" media. That's why.

They've all opined "sociopath." All of them. And, no, sociopathy is not caused by sexual abuse. Other things are caused by incest-- PTSD, BPD, a few other pathoses.

KC didn't want to keep Caylee because she wants to play. She has NEVER assumed responsibility, of any kind. That's also why Caylee was killed. It's just that simple. Being a sociopath, she isn't able to bond, and other people are only important if they are of use to her.

KC was treated with kid gloves all of her life, NOT just since her arrest. When she stole, the family repaid and covered for her. when she lied, the family agreed to believe her.

CA took over Caylee, because she wanted another "little princess" like KC was.

The incest theory may be "fun," but, with respect, in THIS case, don't try to voice it in an upper-division psych class. It does not mesh.

ITA. I've seen some isolated things where incest might be ONE possible explanation, but the bottom line is, IMO, this is not new behavior on the part of any of the family by a long shot.
As far as Casey, she lies about working, she lies about where she has been, she lies about who her child's father is, etc. etc. I would be more inclined to believe the incest story if Casey was documented as stating her brother/father never laid a hand on her.
Lanie

The incest speculation never completely goes away, does it? I still have no concrete feeling on the viability of that theory, but I have to keep it open as a possibility.

As far as the perceived Anthony family dynamic not being fertile for incest, there are always exceptions. It is also possible that Casey was the instigator for any incestuous episodes. While that would not in the least excuse Lee or George of guilt, it would explain how it could happen in a female dominated household.

I am still not at all sold on the incest angle. But if it were true, I wonder if George would be throwing incest into the "full immunity".

Bolded by me.

IMO, I can see Casey actually hitting on Lee and being rebuffed, then turning the story around and saying he was trying to get it on with her. That would make a lot more sense to me.
Lanie

I do have training but my real life experience with homeless persons blows most of my textbook theories right out of the water, so I rely more on my experience than my degrees.

Lets let this play out and see which of us was on target.

Anecdotal personal observations do not "blow science out of the water," because the populations are too limited, and there is no structure to the study. No one person can have observed enough to blow decades of research "out of the water." That's why studies are submitted to referreed journals, before theories are generally accepted.

That's like CA's statements, "it's only science," and "Air samples don't mean anything."

And, the As are not in a homeless population. The dynamics are very different. For instance, a comparatively high degree of schizophrenia is found in that population.

The family have enough serious problems. It's documentable that thay have made a lopt of "conflicting statements" to LE. They have not shown themselves to be helpful to the investigation. It is also documentable that they enabled KC in some of her criminal behaviors.

It is not documentable, at this point, that either A male has ever molested KC. No credible "talking head" shrink has ever suggested it. And, it is a very very hurtful accusation. All of them, so far, have agreed that KC is likely a sociopath

C'man, Turbo! You have posted some really brilliant stuff! I look forward to your posts, as do others.

If you are going to post something like that, substantiate it with some science. if you do have that training. "I'm sure LAs DNA proved that he is the father" don't cut the cake.

If KC married Tony, today, and had his baby, the child would likely be in JUST as much danger as was Klee-- with NO conception mystery. The baby would be in danger: 1) if and when KC felt that her spouse was more attentive to the baby than to her, 2) if the baby got in the way of "fun," and 3) if she and the baby's father broke up, and she was left alone with a child on her hands.

ITA. I've seen some isolated things where incest might be ONE possible explanation, but the bottom line is, IMO, this is not new behavior on the part of any of the family by a long shot.
As far as Casey, she lies about working, she lies about where she has been, she lies about who her child's father is, etc. etc. I would be more inclined to believe the incest story if Casey was documented as stating her brother/father never laid a hand on her.
Lanie

Yeah. If KC said the sun was shining. most of us would grab a raincoat.

This girl's whole life revolved around lies told to benefit herself in some way. Perhaps she told these tales of woe because she enjoyed pity. I'm sure everything that comes out of her mouth is to serve herself in some way. Maybe she wanted friends to believe her family to be monsters so that she could mooch off them more...places to stay etc. I would almost bet my life that anything she says is not true in any given situation. This girl is one sick witch. I really hate to see allegations of incest etc. discussed in the media etc, based on anything that ever came out of her mouth. It is cruelty imo, unless there is dna or some sort of evidence to back it up.

Casey is a liar. She may have told people that Lee attempted incest because that would be the ultimate reason the Grunds would have sympathy and want to continue helping her to not have to live around her family. She probably didn't want to live around her family because she had stolen from them or lied and didn't want to face them and their prying questions until she could turn it around and get the focus off herself and regain their sympathy by claiming that Jesse was stalking her. Casey gets the focus off what she has done by creating another scenario where she is a victim. She seems to have done this quite a bit over the years with various situations and people.

I think everybody's been DNA tested. I hope the old chestnut "LA must be the father, because the baby's name was "CayLEE." Then, "KC freaked out from shame and fear" thing doesn't come back to haunt us.

I'm QUITE sure that KC was verbally and emotionally abused. Maybe even physically (by CA). But, the sexual abuse thing sounds like another one of KC's lies. And, she doesn't act like any incest victim that I've ever worked with. As a socio, she doesn't experience shame. AND incest doesn't cause sociopathy. The % of sociopaths who have been sexually abused is about the same as the % of regular population. Incest is often found in borderline personality disorder backgrounds.

I have a whole treatment program full of incest victims right now. They are all borderlines, but not sociopaths.

God help you....if I never see or hear from a borderline in the rest of my lifetime, I would consider myself blessed.
________

After being around a wing full, no thank you. It has been 6 yrs and I still haven't recovered. They are such broken people and so psycologically vicious, I don't know how you do it.

RE: Kc's fear of CA; I see it the opposite, or at the least, equal. In looking and listening to the first jailhouse video, CA bows down to kc....in fact, CA was downright meek. Both of these women are combative, and I would ventrue to say that kc is cruel. She puts on a different act around people but I think she is a cruel indiviidual.

IMO, kc appears to be a Borderline w/o the cutting.

LP was on InSession - 12/19/08. I will upload the video within a hour or so (if I can get online) for reference.

They have been talking about this case for the last 30 minutes or so. Lenamon, the former DP-certified attorney who left the case, is comparing to a case where a young girl killed her baby in a toilet and only got 15 years for it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back