Trying to find details about my siblings case. 2008/2009?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

thedarkestoftimes

I just want to help others.
Reaction score
About 16 years ago in either 2008/early 2009 when I was 15, and my sister was 14, she was kidnapped, drugged, SA'ed and imprisoned. Later recovered.
She was taken from in front of our home in Crossroads/Aubrey Tx, we attended High School in Denton TX. The man who took her, ended up taking her to the San Antonio area. She had met him online; I believe through Myspace. I cannot for the life of me remember the man's name, I know he was about 44 years old at the time. I had been told that his dad lived in the same house as him. My sister told me back then that she remembered the moment law enforcement broke the door down and saved her. My sister would probably remember his name, but so much has happened in her life, I just do not want to open up an old wound.
My sister did not testify in court, all I was told is that he would be going to prison for 20 years or so. I have no idea if he plead guilty or not.
Also, I dont even remember if there was news coverage about this. Back then I was so focused on going to school and praying she would reach out to one of her friends and that if she did, they would tell me.

Thank you for any help.

Are you trying to search for the man's name? Is there a local newspaper that you can search for "kidnapping" during those years? Your sister's name would not likely appear in the press because of her age and the nature of the crime, but there might be a report of someone being charged with kidnapping, which you might be able to find. The public library might be able to help with that too.

About 16 years ago in either 2008/early 2009 when I was 15, and my sister was 14, she was kidnapped, drugged, SA'ed and imprisoned. Later recovered.
She was taken from in front of our home in Crossroads/Aubrey Tx, we attended High School in Denton TX. The man who took her, ended up taking her to the San Antonio area. She had met him online; I believe through Myspace. I cannot for the life of me remember the man's name, I know he was about 44 years old at the time. I had been told that his dad lived in the same house as him. My sister told me back then that she remembered the moment law enforcement broke the door down and saved her. My sister would probably remember his name, but so much has happened in her life, I just do not want to open up an old wound.
My sister did not testify in court, all I was told is that he would be going to prison for 20 years or so. I have no idea if he plead guilty or not.
Also, I dont even remember if there was news coverage about this. Back then I was so focused on going to school and praying she would reach out to one of her friends and that if she did, they would tell me.

Thank you for any help.

Check with local LE; if there are any still there who were there in 08/09, they may recall the case and give you your answer(s) - possibly give you access to older files.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j@nky
Back