Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This did not sound strange to me, my daughter watched Dora and counted in Spanish at that age too :)

Didn't sound strange to me either. Especially since I grew up watching "Full House". <<-- READ THAT AND THEN THINK ABOUT IT, and add another twist to this story!

Anyway, my daughter turns 2 in December, she already knows her ABC's (which is cute as hell), counts to 20 (though, 13-19 sound remarkably the same), she sings along with like everything on the damn TV (Aladdin, Robin Hood, Dora, Blue's Clues), says: Mommy, Daddy, Pop Pop, Nanna, Mama, Peggy, Emma, Kaffy (no T's really for her yet), Uncle Moochoo (again, no T's) and many many other things.

She's also damn near potty trained.

Kid's develop at their own rate, and every one of them is different (that's the point of the post -- though, I'm showing off a bit -- but hey, I'm a daddy and, therefore a minority on this board! :p)

PS: She says the s-word, damn, the f-word and the b-word thanks to her daddy and his late night video game rampages. :/ Still feel bad about that ... ESPECIALLY IN THE GROCERY STORE! :p

OK, I know a lot of you watched Nancy Grace last night. The Casey/Tony roommate guy - he was NOTHING like the roommate that was on Greta van Susteran. Look at this:

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2008/09/10/different-june-roommate/

Sounded different, different texture of hair. I guess I'm not surprised if Nancy got scammed - remember the OJ Broco chase and the "supposed" neighbor who told all about how he could see what was going on at OJ's house when he got back there in the Bronco and then mentioned "Howard Stern"?

What do you all think?

I take it that there were more than 2 roommates.

This is probably nothing, but I am a bit bothered by the fact that this guy seems to remember quite a bit about Caylee. That he appears to know what would be considered an intelligent 2 1/2 year old. Most men that I know really don't pay that much attention to someone else's child.

I don't think you should assume that because the voice "sounded" different, that the person in shadow is or isn't Clint - it's really easy to pitch-shift a voice to make it unrecognizable.

However, the fact that someone dug up myspace comments from a 'Nate' (per last night's Nancy thread) tend to make me think that there is indeed another roommate who didn't want his face seen.

For those who've read the 400 pages recently, how many unnamed people were present during Tony's interview? Was it two friends of his he was talking to while LE interviewed him, or was that Ricardo? They both had friends hanging around interjecting comments.

From my earlier correlation -->

2 1/2 year old Caylee Anthony's favorite phrase "What's up dude?"

Michelle Tanner's catch phrase from the 80's/90's Full House "You Got It, Dude!".

This is the first time I've actually contributed meaningful not discussed before content to a thread. Hehe, I'm official now! :)

This is probably nothing, but I am a bit bothered by the fact that this guy seems to remember quite a bit about Caylee. That he appears to know what would be considered an intelligent 2 1/2 year old. Most men that I know really don't pay that much attention to someone else's child.
He said he had babysat Caylee when KC and Tone were in the other room.

From my earlier correlation -->

2 1/2 year old Caylee Anthony's favorite phrase "What's up dude?"

Michelle Tanner's catch phrase from the 80's/90's Full House "You Got It, Dude!".

This is the first time I've actually contributed meaningful not discussed before content to a thread. Hehe, I'm official now! :)

I, too, thought of Full House last night! Kids pick up what they hear, not a strange phrase for a bunch of young people to say.

OK, I know a lot of you watched Nancy Grace last night. The Casey/Tony roommate guy - he was NOTHING like the roommate that was on Greta van Susteran. Look at this:

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2008/09/10/different-june-roommate/

Sounded different, different texture of hair. I guess I'm not surprised if Nancy got scammed - remember the OJ Broco chase and the "supposed" neighbor who told all about how he could see what was going on at OJ's house when he got back there in the Bronco and then mentioned "Howard Stern"?

What do you all think?

She didn't get scammed, This was NATE! not Clint, they are two different people.

Yes, as a matter of fact it was just announced on HLN.
Can't wait.

I look forward to seein all of my dear friends there at 8.
I am sitting in the NG fixed position already. If anyone cares to get me a life, now would be good.. Hee Hee

... If anyone cares to get me a life, now would be good.. Hee Hee

Ditto! I have been a lurker for a while now and have decided to come out of the closet. I thought I had come home when everyone picked up on "Keal-ly" The rest of my family seemed to not appreciate how much that mispronouciation bothered me! Cannot imagine!

I love NG. I would love to tell people to get real. I cannot wait for tonights shiny shirt.

Brag... My mom got me a personally autographed pic from NG for my b-day. I feel special! Tee hee!:woohoo:

He said he had babysat Caylee when KC and Tone were in the other room.

JMO but the guys who lived with the guys I was dating either could care less about who I was or what I did -or- were trying to befriend me because it was a game on who could steal who's girl. Either way, it is odd to me that he would know so much.

Not nice, but don't want to think about KC and T in other room. Yuck.

I was reading this thinking it was tonight's NG thread and was like WOW we are already at 33 pages--- my bad! LOL ... ok going back to focusing on work now

I was a sports writer/photographer/editor. Nothing like a deadline, eh?

Yep. Hello to a fellow newsie!:seeya:

I hope we don't have to hear much from the Anthony's fancy new lawyer tonight. I do wonder if Casey has to worry about the rest of the family blowing all those big, new bucks on media lawyers and assorted other stuff and leaving nothing for her defense fund. Wouldn't that be something?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie
Back