Turkey - Terror attack Istanbul nightclub 31 December 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok now I'm even more confused....so they know he went into the kitchen and changed his clothes...so was that him taking off what looked like a white coat? Or was that a cop?

He must have been very anxious in that cab stuck in a traffic jam.

Istanbul has the worst traffic though. The road this happened on is particularly trafficky at times...it is one road that follows the bosphorous from besiktas to sariyer and at many points it's just 2 lanes.

Istanbul has the worst traffic though. The road this happened on is particularly trafficky at times...it is one road that follows the bosphorous from besiktas to sariyer and at many points it's just 2 lanes.

jmo I would think at 1:30 plus in the am that it wouldn't be to heavy, unlike in rush hour. jmo

Could he have been putting in one if the Santa suits in that image? Maybe one he stole from LE?

I must have missed it, where is the link that LE was in santa suits, or is that just bs. jmo idk

130am NYE in front of the most prestigious club in Istanbul ... yes absolutely lots of traffic....not only that but past Reina in Ortakoy there is an area by the water where the mosque is that is all restaurants and roof top bars and stuff as well...so that area would have been very very busy...and right where you get into Ortakoy there it gets very congested at almost all hours...and definetly at that time on NYE.

Most people don't even go out to clubs into after 11/12 on a regular night, and clubs stay open until 2, 3, 4 am. So where there are clubs and it's a party night it will be busy, especially on a narrow road that gets backed up easily and has frequently accidents that also back up traffic eaily.

This road I know well. I traveled it more then any other road in Istanbul because I lived near sariyer and it's the way you get almost anywhere else. Outside of Sariyer, Ortakoy and Bebek (which is closer to the second bridge along this road) are the two places I spent the most amount of time in when I lived in Turkey.

I must have missed it, where is the link that LE was in santa suits, or is that just bs. jmo idk

never mind, i found the link.

But as we know he entered the club wearing dark clothes, ( then changed) then changed/disrobed.

130am NYE in front of the most prestigious club in Istanbul ... yes absolutely lots of traffic....not only that but past Reina in Ortakoy there is an area by the water where the mosque is that is all restaurants and roof top bars and stuff as well...so that area would have been very very busy...and right where you get into Ortakoy there it gets very congested at almost all hours...and definetly at that time on NYE.

Most people don't even go out to clubs into after 11/12 on a regular night, and clubs stay open until 2, 3, 4 am. So where there are clubs and it's a party night it will be busy, especially on a narrow road that gets backed up easily and has frequently accidents that also back up traffic eaily.

This road I know well. I traveled it more then any other road in Istanbul because I lived near sariyer and it's the way you get almost anywhere else. Outside of Sariyer, Ortakoy and Bebek (which is closer to the second bridge along this road) are the two places I spent the most amount of time in when I lived in Turkey.

Guess I was confused by the arriving ambulances and seeing no traffic.

[video=youtube;Rzpe_zNoFxg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzpe_zNoFxg[/video]

I don't know what he did...that's what we have all been confused about.

We have three images from what I know

-Outside in dark (yes walking casually, but more point about being anxious was in regards to the fact he forbid out 4 block early and walked...I just imagine he was in the back of the cab just wanting to get on within it and did)

-Inside in white

-And changing.

The only one we know for sure of him is the one in dark from outside.

Perhaps the all light outfit inside was a cop...we don't know.

I was just thinking maybe he wasn't taking off the white coat but rather putting it on.

Maybe we see him in black outside, maybe witness saw santas as cops with guns and got confused in the chaos.

But perhaps he changed into a Santa costume in the kitchen not out out of one. And left the club dressed like that.

Because they probably cleared the area for ambulances to get to victims easier.

[video=twitter;815956519988695041]https://twitter.com/alijeancorakci/status/815956519988695041[/video]

Suspect as he entered Turkey, according to CNN Turk

[video=twitter;816022956002471937]https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/816022956002471937[/video]

#BREAKING İstanbul gunman's selfie video is released by Turkish media. He is seen in Taksim Square

BBM

Beautiful woman, what a crying shame, imo.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/canadian-victim-istanbul-shooting-1.3918399
attachment.php

[h=1]Ontario woman among those killed in Istanbul nightclub attack[/h] [h=3]Sources in Turkey confirmed that Alaa Al Muhandis was among the victims of the attack[/h]
Al Muhandis's brother Mohammad says he received a call from her husband on Monday.
"He told me that she passed away. I don't know even know how to tell my mom," said Mohammad Al Muhandis in an interview.

Attachments

• alaa-al-muhandis.jpg
    alaa-al-muhandis.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 62
I don't know what he did...that's what we have all been confused about.

We have three images from what I know

-Outside in dark (yes walking casually, but more point about being anxious was in regards to the fact he forbid out 4 block early and walked...I just imagine he was in the back of the cab just wanting to get on within it and did)

-Inside in white

-And changing.

The only one we know for sure of him is the one in dark from outside.

Perhaps the all light outfit inside was a cop...we don't know.

I was just thinking maybe he wasn't taking off the white coat but rather putting it on.

Maybe we see him in black outside, maybe witness saw santas as cops with guns and got confused in the chaos.

But perhaps he changed into a Santa costume in the kitchen not out out of one. And left the club dressed like that.

Whew!

What is reason why he does this?

I think he was in black like the video, the cop was the santa outfit and change out of clothes on video .

He was a terrorist and was not all that concerned one way or the other.

It was live I tried to find it on YT on Reuters live there was real clear video of him in black like outside shooting people.

moo!

That might account for the actual time of assault. I always thought 130. was off

At 1210 would probably be the most victims - an hour and a half after midnight people would have left so that fits .

I'm disgusted by the lack of media coverage this attack is getting! If this attack was on the fanciest night club in London or Paris and killed rich white people we would hear it on every channel, they would be talking about it on every morning show.

My country and race embarasses me at times.

Do not be embarrassed its cooperate entities.

I so agree- people are people and hey I live here (Orlando) and "needed" the news - Pulse was nonstop for 14 days - this is the same horror- sole difference being this guy wounded more -- and it gets cov erage

Do not be embarrassed its cooperate entities.

I so agree- people are people and hey I live here (Orlando) and "needed" the news - Pulse was nonstop for 14 days - this is the same horror- sole difference being this guy wounded more -- and it gets cov erage

Sadly the only difference is that one attack affected American and the other affected a country most American are ignorant about.

Oh god that looks like the women who I saw on the ground in the video bleeding and the guy was yelling to her to get up. Poor girl.

Whew!

What is reason why he does this?

I think he was in black like the video, the cop was the santa outfit and change out of clothes on video .

He was a terrorist and was not all that concerned one way or the other.

It was live I tried to find it on YT on Reuters live there was real clear video of him in black like outside shooting people.

moo!

Yes I know I have seen it several times. I've never said he wasn't in all black outside though.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back