TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why are JB and CM there if another lawyer is doing the motion?

fudging camera hoors :(

quick OCA, they're not looking! GO GET INTO SOME TROUBLE! yes, you! put down the taco bell bag and goooooooooooooooo!

I just a sick feeling seeing Mason and Baez. Can't erase the arrogance those two NOW have due to the jury that didn't care.

There's my long lost friend....JUDGE PERRY!!!! Sure have missed you Judge :)

I just a sick feeling seeing Mason and Baez. Can't erase the arrogance those two NOW have due to the jury that didn't care.

me too much to my shock & dismay as soon as I saw them my hands starting sweating and shaking. I never want to see them again.

ETA and that's all the use I am, because I cant seem to work sound into my feed...

I'm sure this must have been brought up a zillion times...and I apologize for asking...but how is it this video wasn't allowed in because it would be too prejudicial, but the Ward jury had to face a picture of Diane Ward...and the MJ jury hears a taped convo with MJ obviously drugged...but this tape is too prejudicial? It did pertain to the crime IMO...and I believe it should have made its way in. JMO...way too late.

It should have been admitted just like the myspace posts IMO

Watching the Ward trial and MJ with such professional lawyers who don't hem and haw and get emotional makes JB look even more ridiculous. The difference is night and say.

Judge has reviewed tape and transcript of hearing ...

okay, I got sound now and JB is talking so I muted it right back up again. sorry for you all who cant listen, I just cant stand to hear his voice ever again.

JB: Calling it a "medical transaction" ...

omg ...

"Let me ask you this Mr. Baez, what is the official description of that room?"by judgeperrysays via twitter 2:07 PM"

Judge P. rocks!!!!

@JudgePerrySays
JudgePerrySays
"I've reviewed the tape."
1 minute ago

JB trying to mislead the judge about the room being "medical", but JP is having none of this. JB trying for private HIPPA laws, medical reason, to not release. we'll see what the Judge has to say about this, I have no idea or sense on this.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member