Twitney Spears enters rehab! Threads Merged

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
southcitymom said:
Shar didn't say he was a good husband, but she has always said he was a good father - before and after he left.
That's because he never married her :)

I don't think a good parent goes to clubs every night while they leave their kid with a nanny. BOTH Brit and KFed have done this... KFed is just smart enough to stay low profile right now while Brit is being the idiot. Just a few months ago, it was KFed who was the loser.

mrsjonnob said:
That's because he never married her :)

I don't think a good parent goes to clubs every night while they leave their kid with a nanny. BOTH Brit and KFed have done this... KFed is just smart enough to stay low profile right now while Brit is being the idiot. Just a few months ago, it was KFed who was the loser.
I have no opinion on whether or not Kevin IS a good parent - I haven't seen anything that persuades me one way or the other. The going to clubs every night while he ws promoting his album is just part of doing his job - I didn't find it bothersome.

But I do think it's telling that both mothers of his children have described him repeatedly as a good parent.

southcitymom
I wore a hat the entire time I was in rehab - it's the next easiest solution to bald.:crazy:
Today 10:39 AMPony tail for me.
Rehab was truly like falling down the rabbit hole for me. Like a strange "nether-world" filled with a bunch of scary strange characters who folded into a watery puddle when confronted.So many masks, with real little girls and boys underneath. Truly an indescribeable experience!

Susan

southcitymom said:
Thank goodness! Now if she can only make herself stay, it really will get better...
Hello Southcitymom,:)

It is very nice to see you.

You are right, lets hope that she stays.

All of my Respect to you,
dark_shadows

dark_shadows said:
Hello Southcitymom,:)

It is very nice to see you.

You are right, lets hope that she stays.

All of my Respect to you,
dark_shadows
Hi back to you, dark shadows! It is always so nice to "see" you. :blowkiss:

Yes - prayers that she stays and takes this time for herself.

SCM

TGIRecovered said:
southcitymom
Today 10:39 AM
Pony tail for me.
Rehab was truly like falling down the rabbit hole for me. Like a strange "nether-world" filled with a bunch of scary strange characters who folded into a watery puddle when confronted.So many masks, with real little girls and boys underneath. Truly an indescribeable experience!

Susan
Ah, the ponytail...always a good fashion choice when you're locked up! ;)

After getting clean and staying clean for many years without rehab (just meetings), I relapsed hard after the birth of my second son and went to rehab when my husband "caught" me. I wanted to get clean again - but couldn't, therein lies the rub - and so was deeply grateful that I could just go somewhere else for a while and do that.

That path is probably part of the reason I have empathy for Britney. I struggled mightily in shifting life roles from "self" to "mother" even though I had great support from every corner and loved my kids madly.

I hope Britney can make this shift without killing herself. Time off from subtsance abuse and beginning to learn some healthy coping skills is certainly the first step.

southcitymom said:
I have no opinion on whether or not Kevin IS a good parent - I haven't seen anything that persuades me one way or the other. The going to clubs every night while he ws promoting his album is just part of doing his job - I didn't find it bothersome.

But I do think it's telling that both mothers of his children have described him repeatedly as a good parent.
I am not sure that he was promoting his album for the several months he was spotted in Vegas, LA and NY boozing but you may be right.

I have a feeling Shar Jackson may have been saying lots of great things aout K Fed to ensure that she keeps getting support from Mr Britney Spears.

I have issues with a guyt hat leaves his very pregnant girlfriend for a rich, sexy pop star. But maybe that is just me. He may very well be a good father and I hope he is because right now, those little boys need him.

mrsjonnob said:
I am not sure that he was promoting his album for the several months he was spotted in Vegas, LA and NY boozing but you may be right.

I have a feeling Shar Jackson may have been saying lots of great things aout K Fed to ensure that she keeps getting support from Mr Britney Spears.

I have issues with a guyt hat leaves his very pregnant girlfriend for a rich, sexy pop star. But maybe that is just me. He may very well be a good father and I hope he is because right now, those little boys need him.
The boys have been with him for the past week while Britney has been having her very public crash and burn. It sounds like Kevin cancelled the hearing this morning to give Britnety one more chance to get help for herself with the understanding that if she doesn't stay in rehab this time, he will go to court immediately and ask for full custody.

I hope she stays.

I've never been bothered by Kevin like many people are.

dark_shadows said:
The hearing was cancelled and Britney is back in rehab.

This was just said on Fox news.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Oh good! I hope she stays and gets the help she needs this time!
Being a recovering addict myself I know quitting is not easy!

southcitymom said:
The boys have been with him for the past week while Britney has been having her very public crash and burn. It sounds like Kevin cancelled the hearing this morning to give Britnety one more chance to get help for herself with the understanding that if she doesn't stay in rehab this time, he will go to court immediately and ask for full custody.

I hope she stays.

Bold is mine. Ya know, I thought the same thing and I'm really hoping that is what he did do. Such a decision shows real character!

OneLostGrl said:
Bold is mine. Ya know, I thought the same thing and I'm really hoping that is what he did do. Such a decision shows real character!
I do believe that Kevin is trying to help her. I believes her cares about her.

southcitymom said:

I hope she stays.

Apparantly he canceled a planned stay in Vegas when all of this started going down. Yeah, I thought he was a slime to do what he did to Shar, but maybe just maybe in the last 2 years he as grown up.

Thought I would pass along a pic of Britney back in the day...she looks healthy here and I truly hope she finds her way back.

trash_brit1_wire.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/photos/trashy-britney/128851/

Found the link regarding K-Fed canceling plans to party to come back and take care of things at home.....

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20012342,00.html

The article says something about not knowing if he has seen his sons, but other articles I have read since then state that the boys are in fact at his place and have been since sometime last week.

curious1 said:
Found the link regarding K-Fed canceling plans to party to come back and take care of things at home.....

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20012342,00.html

The article says something about not knowing if he has seen his sons, but other articles I have read since then state that the boys are in fact at his place and have been since sometime last week.
Thanks for the link, curious. I'm glad he's stepping up. I also read that Britney showed up at his house last night to see the kids and he wouldn't let her. I am glad he is playing hardball in order to get her in treatment.

Me too SCM.

Hey, I came across this interesting quote on perezhilton.com. It's nice to know that now all young stars are so screwed up.
"I used to live in the same area as Britney for a while. I just want to scoop her up and give her a kiss. I hope she's all right. She's just had a new baby and stuff. I hope she can just enjoy it because it's an incredible thing. [And, I think] she looks good with her hair shaved off."

- Gwen Stefani

Now young stars and woman take note, Gwen is showing you how you do it. You can rock, be a sex symbol and still be a normal person.

God, looking at old Britney makes me cry. I used to want to be her so bad... so pretty, so fit... and she's got a big slope in her back like I do so our butts stick out.. and the guys still loved her. :)

Did you guys read this yet? http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20012364,00.html

Basically, a journalist interviewed Britney 5 years ago and asked her where she saw herself in 10 years. The article/interview was in 2001, when she was still pretty much on top (and still with Justin). When asked what was the worst thing that could happen to her, she said:

*snip*

'First, the worst thing that could happen is if my boyfriend would break up with me. I would be totally devastated,'' she said. ''And then, after the depression, maybe I did some dorky movies that were just bombs. Then... I don't know, maybe I did another album that didn't do very well. And then, I went back to working at my granny's deli — back to rolling quarters and boiling crawfish and smelling like fish on my dates.''

*end snip*

People who think she's dumb don't know what they're talking about. She accurately saw her future. :(

curious1 said:
Me too SCM.

Hey, I came across this interesting quote on perezhilton.com. It's nice to know that now all young stars are so screwed up.
"I used to live in the same area as Britney for a while. I just want to scoop her up and give her a kiss. I hope she's all right. She's just had a new baby and stuff. I hope she can just enjoy it because it's an incredible thing. [And, I think] she looks good with her hair shaved off."

- Gwen Stefani

Now young stars and woman take note, Gwen is showing you how you do it. You can rock, be a sex symbol and still be a normal person.

You forgot one thing, curious1: take care of your kids and do normal things with them and your husband. :)

Gwen's my favorite celebrity mom I think!

curious1 said:
Me too SCM.

- Gwen Stefani
I saw that too. Perez being my guilty pleasure...:doh:

There was a recent radio interview in Atlanta with Gwen Stefani and honestly she just sounded so centered and down to earth. I was pretty impressed. She talked about lots of things - her music, her son, the paparazzi - and she just seemed to have it together.

I do believe that many people can survive and even thrive in the celebrity zone, but for others - it is the kiss of death!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back