Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'I got in the car at 7, drove the route back and forth trying to find him. Trying to find evidence of a wreck somewhere,' he said.

'I was calling the hospitals trying to find out if there was an unidentified John Doe in any of the hospitals, because I didn't know if he had his ID with him or not.'

White had been scheduled to dial in to a work conference call from home at 7:30 a.m. but failed to appear.

Jenkins filed a missing person report with Dallas Police at around 11 a.m. that day.

Dallas KPMG exec, 55, has been missing for three weeks after being last seen filling car with gas | Daily Mail Online

Rusty wouldn't have known about the stop at RaceTrac that morning, but he did know about LA Fitness. Did he go inside the gym and ask if Alan had been there? If not, how would he know Alan even made it there that morning? Just curious why that wasn't mentioned, but calling hospitals was.

Did Alan keep his ID in his wallet? I gather his wallet wasn't at home?

I'm not intimating he is involved - only that jumping in the car at 7, and the quick reporting to LE may point to knowledge of something we aren't being told. JMO.

'I got in the car at 7, drove the route back and forth trying to find him. Trying to find evidence of a wreck somewhere,' he said.

'I was calling the hospitals trying to find out if there was an unidentified John Doe in any of the hospitals, because I didn't know if he had his ID with him or not.'

White had been scheduled to dial in to a work conference call from home at 7:30 a.m. but failed to appear.

Jenkins filed a missing person report with Dallas Police at around 11 a.m. that day.

Dallas KPMG exec, 55, has been missing for three weeks after being last seen filling car with gas | Daily Mail Online

Rusty wouldn't have known about the stop at RaceTrac that morning, but he did know about LA Fitness. Did he go inside the gym and ask if Alan had been there? If not, how would he know Alan even made it there that morning? Just curious why that wasn't mentioned, but calling hospitals was.

Did Alan keep his ID in his wallet? I gather his wallet wasn't at home?

I'm not intimating he is involved - only that jumping in the car at 7, and the quick reporting to LE may point to knowledge of something we aren't being told. JMO.
Personally the route is what’s interesting to me. There are many different ways to get to the gym from their house. Maybe they both used to go there so he knows which way they used to go, I don’t know. It had to feel like finding a needle in a haystack.

'

<Snipped for focus.>

Great points! I guess it's possible that Alan texted Rusty saying he was on his way home from the gym, and would anyone like him to bring home some pastries/donuts, etc.. But, since no one is talking, and Rusty hasn't mentioned it, maybe not.

odd that he disappeared days ago and the news is just now covering it. I don't know this guy but I use to live in Dallas and have seen him around. If there are cameras in or around Kalita Humphreys theatre, someone should check those too. People park back there to go jogging on the Katy Trail.

Curious...

Bringing this forward. <snipped for focus, and text bolded red by me>

So I am assuming he spoke to his husband last at 4:20am, and then they both parted ways and went to different gyms? Trying to nail down an exact timeline.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Missing Person / NamUs #MP74928
James Alan White, Male, White / Caucasian
Circumstances of Disappearance
Was last talked to before leaving to the gym on his usual routine around 4:20 AM. Confirmed that he went to LA fitness located at Haskell ave and clocked in at 5AM but was not heard from after that. Phone was at first ringing with no one picking up to finally going straight to voice mail after a couple hours.

Bringing this forward. <snipped for focus, and text bolded red by me>

So I am assuming he spoke to his husband last at 4:20am, and then they both parted ways and went to different gyms?
I assume he didn’t leave at 4:20 because it is only 13 minutes to the gym for Alan. خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
This article, says they both left at 4:45 for separate gyms.

UPDATE: Alan White's car has been found; he remains missing - Dallas Voice
White and his husband, Rusty Jenkins, both left their home at around 4:45 a.m. Thursday, driving separate cars and going to separate gyms.

Welcome to WS @thelastunicorn !

What do you want us to know about Alan?

Did you notice anything unusual leading up to his disappearance?

When you first heard he was missing, what was the first thought that came to your mind?

Thank you for being here.

Hey everyone,

thelastunicorn is now verified as a family member.

After further consideration posts that have been removed will not be reinstated. This is strictly to protect the identity of our verified member.

thelastunicorn may provide information without the requirement of proving links to what they state as fact. Please be respectful to our VI at all times. Do not bicker with a VI or challenge them. If you disagree with something the VI has to say, just move on without argument.

Thanks to all for being here to discuss Alan's case while we wait and hope for resolution.

<Snipped for focus.>

Great points! I guess it's possible that Alan texted Rusty saying he was on his way home from the gym, and would anyone like him to bring home some pastries/donuts, etc.. But, since no one is talking, and Rusty hasn't mentioned it, maybe not.
Why not say that in the interview, it would only solidify Alan was on his way home? How would that compromise the investigation? It certainly looked like he was messing with his phone while at Racetrac?

Please correct if wrong:

1. Alan and his husband R parted ways at 4:45, Alan gets to the gym at 5

2. Alan leaves the gym at approx 5:40 and was captured on surveillance video at the gas station approx 6 a.m

3. Alan’s family said he left the gas station and drove north on Inwood toward his house

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 12.59.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 12.59.06 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 1.05.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 1.05.14 PM.png
    761.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 1.08.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 1.08.19 PM.png
    914.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone seen a police report of where exactly the car was found? They only said “near” Bonnie View and Simpson Stuart rd. and that could be so many different places, including two apartment complexes.

This has always bothered me. So vague. It could have been at a specific business, on the side of the road, in a parking lot, at an apartment complex.. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28