TX TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, found deceased, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That’s a question that is a study of much debate. As far as crime in Texas cities, I think the measly resources don’t help at all. I’m a tough on crime gal. I’d like to see us outsource our prisons to Mexico. I assure you that would be a crime deterrent.

as for AW, I am baffled that the LGBT community hasn’t demanded more action.

amateur opinion and speculation
I like your idea about the Mexican prisons. BBM I agree and am baffled as well. MOO

According to what I can find in Google autopsy reports in Texas are public information. I wonder if anyone has tried to obtain a copy of Alan's autopsy. For some reason I cannot access the website for the Dallas Medical Examiner probably because I am logged in from overseas.

As much as I think he deserves justice, I don't like this idea myself. Autopsy results possibly being public information really bothers me :(. How is that not a violation of HIPPA or similar? A violation of privacy? (In general)

I wonder why so many American cities exhibit so much crime in recent years?
Is it the influence of drug dealers ? The need for drugs by criminals ? Dallas and Houston seem to be the worst. I still cannot comprehend why Allen was murdered at 6 am in the morning - in the dark!
Wrong place, wrong time!
Have not received an email back from Detective Barnes ( ask for an update) probably will not.

Imo, criminals are not being punished accordingly. Releases without bail. Too many on probation and parole are free to commit more crimes. in my city many received compassionate release due to Covid are committing crimes and have absconded. Look up the District Attorneys for Los Angeles and San Francisco and you will find your answer.

That’s a question that is a study of much debate. As far as crime in Texas cities, I think the measly resources don’t help at all. I’m a tough on crime gal. I’d like to see us outsource our prisons to Mexico. I assure you that would be a crime deterrent.

as for AW, I am baffled that the LGBT community hasn’t demanded more action.

I'm not surprised by this at all. No one (aside from LE of course) really knows what went down that morning. Who (if anyone) he met, where they went, what they did, etc. If any of it doesn't shine a positive light on the community, that isn't something to be drawing attention to.

So to me, it makes perfect sense why they haven't been more vocal about it.

jmo

If his husband, family member, or friend reached out to LGBTQ community, I believe there would have been community-formed searches or something similar.

There are cases where the community gets involved absent a (known) request IMO - but that tends to happen where homicide is the obvious manner of death and where the victim is particularly vulnerable. I can think of two such instances in Philly - both were Black trans women, one decapitated and one dismembered.

If he was targeted, I think it was for a reason that had zero to do with orientation. I go back and forth between targeted hit and a random criminal who got lucky, for lack of a better term. I’m thinking of the “lucky” POI in Jennifer Kesse’s disappearance - the timing of his stride with the fence posts and camera.

The COD cannot be given out to non member of the Family! I just ask that question to someone on the phone from the city of Dallas!
MOO

The whole thing may be under wraps -- I think LE can apply to the court to keep the autopsy confidential if they think disclosure would impede their investigation. And LE also may ask the family not to publicly disclose any autopsy findings. JMO.

Last edited:
If his husband, family member, or friend reached out to LGBTQ community, I believe there would have been community-formed searches or something similar.

There are cases where the community gets involved absent a (known) request IMO - but that tends to happen where homicide is the obvious manner of death and where the victim is particularly vulnerable. I can think of two such instances in Philly - both were Black trans women, one decapitated and one dismembered.

If he was targeted, I think it was for a reason that had zero to do with orientation. I go back and forth between targeted hit and a random criminal who got lucky, for lack of a better term. I’m thinking of the “lucky” POI in Jennifer Kesse’s disappearance - the timing of his stride with the fence posts and camera.

I don't think it was random, and I don't think he was targetted because of his orientation, but I do suspect it might have played a role (and entirely not AW's fault in any way).

I just want the human trash who did this, to be caught and to pay the ultimate price for taking a man's life.

jmo

I don't think it was random, and I don't think he was targetted because of his orientation, but I do suspect it might have played a role (and entirely not AW's fault in any way).

I just want the human trash who did this, to be caught and to pay the ultimate price for taking a man's life.

jmo

A good man, by all accounts.

My thoughts - I think the family has known a lot more than the public all along. Two things stand out to me that seem to point away from a random crime:
1) The initial push from the family, which quickly turned to silence.
2) Alan's actions and behavior which appear to be odd to me, especially at the gas station.

My thoughts - I think the family has known a lot more than the public all along. Two things stand out to me that seem to point away from a random crime:
1) The initial push from the family, which quickly turned to silence.
2) Alan's actions and behavior which appear to be odd to me, especially at the gas station.
ITA. The other part of the puzzle is the Coach bag. Maybe I missed it, but isn't the bag still missing? Alan and his car were both found, but not the bag or its unknown contents. Maybe I have a different sense of style, but I would never use a $400 bag just to carry a change of clothes to the gym. Maybe even if all it had was just dirty socks, the perp(s) may have realized the bag's potential value and took it. Or maybe it contained something far more valuable that was the target of the criminal(s).
If you greatly enlarge this vid,

Surveillance Video Shows KPMG Executive Moments Before He Vanished

and watch over and over and over around the 1 second mark, I think you'll see that Mr. White appears to reach both hands over his head, and then in the light behind his back you can see what is almost certainly his coach backpack and attached sling both pass in view after lifted from off his shoulder around his right side to in front of him - you can literally see the backpack behind Mr. White and then between Mr. White and the cam and then dangling in front of Mr. White - in preparation for placing it in the vehicle prior to taking a seat in the vehicle. Quite sure he is not removing his shirt in that clip. Very likely he is at that moment in that clip wearing the same red top he shows up wearing on color RaceTrac vid some minutes later. I'd think it likely his remains, when found one month ago today, were found still clad in the red top. Always feels odd watching vid of someone in their final moments...

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/coach-metropolitan-logo-embossed-sling-backpack/5784539?origin=category-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home/Brands/COACH/Men&color=black

Maybe I have a different sense of style, but I would never use a $400 bag just to carry a change of clothes to the gym. Maybe even if all it had was just dirty socks, the perp(s) may have realized the bag's potential value and took it. Or maybe it contained something far more valuable that was the target of the criminal(s).

I think it’s just a style thing :). Lots of people wear $100+ yoga pants to the gym, too. Then there’s the $40-60 water bottles, $300 sneakers, etc. It sounds like that was his regular gym bag. If the bag caught someone’s eye, wonder what they thought when they saw the loaner car…

That’s a good point, that the bag may have contained something very valuable.

I think it’s just a style thing :). Lots of people wear $100+ yoga pants to the gym, too. Then there’s the $40-60 water bottles, $300 sneakers, etc. It sounds like that was his regular gym bag. If the bag caught someone’s eye, wonder what they thought when they saw the loaner car…

That’s a good point, that the bag may have contained something very valuable.
How would a criminal know what was in the car? You cannot see it is a coach bag from a distance ! This is very far fetched - and $400 dollar is not much to risk going to prison for!
It was something else I believe - a setup with fatal consequences ! Why have we not heard from Detective Barnes yet? No suspects no leads ? <modsnip>
All my opinion !

How would a criminal know what was in the car? You cannot see it is a coach bag from a distance ! This is very far fetched - and $400 dollar is not much to risk going to prison for!
It was something else I believe - a setup with fatal consequences ! Why have we not heard from Detective Barnes yet? No suspects no leads ? <modsnip>
All my opinion !
Junkies will steal a pair of shoelaces if it could help build toward their daily fix. They aren’t picky.

All my opinion !

- I wholeheartedly agree with @rosesfromangels. An addict will steal anything.
- A criminal could see the car as AW walked towards it.

I go back and forth on planned hit and an ordinary mugging or carjacking gone very wrong.

Been two months since discovery of Mr. White's remains. Not a word. Crazy.
Does the lengthy and continuing silence suggest suicide or homicide?
If a homicide, I suspect that it will be borne out that Mr White while lingering was communicating with the individual who was soon to become his killer.

Last edited:
Been two months since discovery of Mr. White's remains. Not a word. Crazy.
Does the lengthy and continuing silence suggest suicide or homicide?
If a homicide, I suspect that it will be borne out that Mr White while lingering was communicating with the individual who was soon to become his killer.
That could very well be the case, but I haven't seen firm evidence of him lingering to talk to anyone. There are so many different speculations as to what he may or may not have been doing at that particular gas station, but we don't have any concrete proof of much at this time.

Given that AW's remains were discovered, it is a bit puzzling that we don't know much more. That being said, as I posted upthread, crime is high in Dallas and there are precious few LE personnel. It's a disgrace, but not an uncommon trend it would seem. I was looking at some documentaries on cities with high crime rates who turned it around, and it all boils down to citizen involvement, and priorities. NYC is a good example, although the approach has been hotly debated.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin
Back