TX TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, found deceased, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
People can successfully engage in low level illegal drug buys and sex buys for a long time with out leaving a trail.

Your point about his profile and reputation might suggest that he was just a little more careful than other consumers and avoided impulse purchases that could lead to an undercover "sting" arrest and also restricted his purchases to select trustworthy sources to avoid "rip offs" by criminals.

Likewise, if he was purchasing illegal goods and services, he had sufficient income to pay a premium for a well.... "established and discrete provider", thus reducing chances of negative encounters with the police or providers

Until one day, circumstances changed and the supplier was no longer trustworthy?

Honestly, a very successful, driven, "type A" person, regardless of sexual orientation, may probably have a higher risk of experimenting with certain substances that are on the more expensive side. It probably comes with novelty-seeking behavior that on the positive side, makes people ambitious, smart and entrepreneurial. On the negative side, the same behavior might increase the general risk for the person.

So I think it could have happened because he was in a good mood - left a fitness club, maybe wanted to feel even better?

Was it coupled with sex? I have absolutely no idea. Could it be hate crime under the guise of sex trade? Very possibly. I don't think it was suicide, but hate crimes happen all the times. I hope this case will be solved.

Well, y'all have overruled me. : )
I concede that I've learned on WS that anything is possible.
Let's hope some day we actually find out.
Not overruled, just differing thoughts on possibilities. Regardless we're here for the same reason, there's room for all on the bench we're sitting on - waiting for answers.

Interesting, this guy, Marlon Perkins has committed at least two violent crimes in Dallas in the last 8 years— the most recent a shooting at 7:30 am in December 2023 on Happy Canyon Drive near Paul Quinn college where Alan was found:

DALLAS - Dallas police have arrested a suspect accused of shooting a man and a teenager not far from Paul Quinn College on Tuesday morning.

The shooting happened on Happy Canyon Drive, which is across the street from the school in Southeast Oak Cliff, at about 7:30 a.m.

25-year-old Marlon Perkins allegedly attacked his mother at her house. Two neighbors, a 13-year-old boy and a 20-year-old man, intervened.

“Perkins has a criminal history. He previously pled guilty to felonies including aggravated robbery, assault family violence, evading arrest and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. It’s unclear where he got a gun from”

Fox affiliate:

In 2016, when he was 17, he participated in the armed robbery of a 7 Eleven:

“Five suspects were arrested after robbing a Mesquite 7-Eleven location at gunpoint and leading officers on a chase in a stolen car early Sunday morning, police say.
The suspects -- including three juveniles -- “demanded cigarettes, cigars and money from the cash register” at the convenience store on the 3700 block of Interstate 30 around 1:30 a.m.

The suspects then left the scene in a stolen Honda SUV, police said. A chase ensued after a Mesquite Police officer spotted the vehicle.
Perkins, who drove the stolen SUV, was charged with aggravated robbery, unlawful use of a motor vehicle and evading arrest.”

He sounds like a loose cannon and I can imagine him or another criminal trying to carjack or rob someone driving a nice Porsche….Just an example, but interesting his mother lives in the area of Paul Quinn College.
It's not a great part of town in general. I worked in that area on and off for years in a pretty risky field before I left the state, there are dozens of people with similar credentials who live there or frequent it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butterfliesfly777
Back