Ameera Deadrick – The Charley Project

• Missing Since: 01/01/2014
  • Missing From: Houston, Texas
  • Classification: Endangered Missing
  • Sex: Female
  • Race: Black
  • Date of Birth: 10/01/2008 (12)
  • Height and Weight: 4'3, 50 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Ameera disappeared from Houston, Texas sometime in January 2014. She may have been sighted in Waco, Texas between April and November 2016, accompanied by a woman known only as "Tootie" or "Linda". This woman may have lived at the Bordeaux Apartments in Waco and may have worked in the health care industry.

Few details are available in Ameera's case. Waco police are investigating.
Investigating Agency
  • Waco Police Department 254-750-7500
Source Information
Ameera Deadrick: Confusing & Conflicting Reports About Missing Girl

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-10 125327.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-10 125327.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 4
Bumping Ameera's case up. It's sad how little attention it had had in the media, etc.
There are a few articles I'm geolocked out of, and I can't find the circumstances of how she went missing, who reported it, etc.
Where is Ameera?

Last edited:
In 2009, Mom flees Houston to Wisconsin with Ameera, who is a baby, due to domestic violence. Dad maintains contact with Ameera and in 2013, Mom lets Ameera go back to Houston to spend the summer with Dad and his girlfriend. Dad refused to return the child to Mom. In 2014, Mom was allowed to see the child in Dad's presence only. There wasn't any custody order in place so police could not remove the child from Dad. The contact between Mom and Ameera became less and less because of Dad until Mom no longer could get a hold of them. In 2016, Mom finds out Dad is in jail and no one knows where Ameera is. Dad states he turned Ameera over to a woman ("Tootie" or "Linda"), who has not been located. Dad was released from prison but has not provided any other information.

An 8-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Father Takes Custody

June 22, 2023

November 16, 2020

“HPD has been no help. The Attorney General’s office initially helped, but they came to a dead end and the case came to a halt until they get more information,” Tiara explained. “They’re supposed to be investigating now, but I don’t know much about it. Someone has been trying to leave clues or breadcrumbs that Ameera could still be alive. There are a lot of games being played, and many people are involved in this case.”

Tiara remains determined to find her daughter and discussed how her faith in God has been so important to her during this time.

“If anyone knows anything about Ameera, please come forward. God will deal with those who withhold information,” she pleaded.

Tiara’s journey is a heartbreaking testament to a mother’s love and determination and she says she will never give up hope of finding her daughter.

“Ameera, I love you so much. I miss you, darling, and hope never dies. The truth will be revealed.”

As Ameera’s sixteenth birthday approaches on October 1, Tiara’s search for answers continues

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back