GUILTY TX - Andreen McDonald, 29, found deceased, Bexar County, 1 Mar 2019 *husband arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don’t pray often BUT OH MY GOODNESS UNIVERSE THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I’m elated.
I couldn’t believe when his bail was reduced and he was able to post...
I so so hope that Andreen’s daughter can get so much emotional and mental health care and support after this, and I hope she can remember her mother so fondly and happily.
I can’t imagine how her family feels, but I hope the bit of justice helps them heal just a little.

Very well put. I cried. I hope every asset her mother had goes to her, and his as well. I will happily send him a loaf of bread and some water each week for his prison stay if necessary and I am sure others would as well to help pay his room and board. I hope the child gets all of the help that could be asked for and I am glad she is not in his care.

I truly had almost lost hope on this case...

Jmo.

Hallelujah! Thank you, nightowl!

From the article:

[...]

Andre McDonald was taken into custody at a home on the city's Northeast Side. KSAT captured the moment Andre McDonald surrendered to authorities.

[...]

...Sheriff Javier Salazar said during a press conference Saturday that through dental records, the remains were definitively identified by the Medical Examiner as Andreen McDonald.

[...]

According to Salazar, Andre McDonald knows the owner of the property where Andreen McDonald's remains were located...

McDonald is being held in lieu of $2 million bail, the sheriff said. Should he be released, Salazar said Andre McDonald will be subject to multiple bail conditions.

[...]

Salazar declined to share a motive Saturday, but said there's evidence that McDonald killed his wife and then disposed of her remains.

#ArrestJuly13,2019

Last edited:
JUL 13, 2019
Husband charged with murder after authorities find remains of missing Andreen McDonald
[...]

Dental records helped identify Andreen quickly, Salazar said. The remains were "somewhat bleached" due to being exposed to the sun for over four months.

“It feels good to say in a certain sense that the search for Andren McDonald is over," Salazar said. "We found her.”

[...]

McDonald will have a $2 million bond in connection to his wife's murder. Salazar said he was "very quiet" at the time of his arrest. He is fully cooperating with authorities, Salazar said.

Investigators believe Andre McDonald acted alone in murdering his wife, but they have not established a clear motive for the killing.

[...]

Andre McDonald arrested, charged with murder in connection to the death of his wife Andreen McDonald
920x920.jpg

Andre McDonald, the husband of Andreen McDonald, who was reported missing March 1, was arrested Saturday by Bexar County Sheriff's Office at his home after officials confirmed remains found on the far North Side were those of Andreen McDonald.

[...]

JUL 13, 2019
Husband charged with murder after authorities find remains of missing Andreen McDonald
[...]

Dental records helped identify Andreen quickly, Salazar said. The remains were "somewhat bleached" due to being exposed to the sun for over four months.

“It feels good to say in a certain sense that the search for Andren McDonald is over," Salazar said. "We found her.”

[...]

McDonald will have a $2 million bond in connection to his wife's murder. Salazar said he was "very quiet" at the time of his arrest. He is fully cooperating with authorities, Salazar said.

Investigators believe Andre McDonald acted alone in murdering his wife, but they have not established a clear motive for the killing.

[...]

Andre McDonald arrested, charged with murder in connection to the death of his wife Andreen McDonald
920x920.jpg

Andre McDonald, the husband of Andreen McDonald, who was reported missing March 1, was arrested Saturday by Bexar County Sheriff's Office at his home after officials confirmed remains found on the far North Side were those of Andreen McDonald.

[...]

The "fully cooperating" part truly surprises me. If I recall correctly, this was Mr. Silent and noncooperative when arrested on the other charge. I suppose now he has a story to sell...

The only time I saw a true emotion imo on this man's face is the day he smiled when his bond was reduced.

Even so, even if he is spinning a tale or whatever "fully cooperating" means, I am thankful she has been found.

Jmo.

The "fully cooperating" part truly surprises me. If I recall correctly, this was Mr. Silent and noncooperative when arrested on the other charge. I suppose now he has a story to sell...

The only time I saw a true emotion imo on this man's face is the day he smiled when his bond was reduced.

Even so, even if he is spinning a tale or whatever "fully cooperating" means, I am thankful she has been found.

Jmo.
Yes, I doubt he is fully cooperating with the investigation. Perhaps the article should have said that he fully cooperated with officers during the arrest. ie: Didn't try to flee, obeyed all commands, etc. MOO

Yes, I doubt he is fully cooperating with the investigation. Perhaps the article should have said that he fully cooperated with officers during the arrest. ie: Didn't try to flee, obeyed all commands, etc. MOO

Good point!

I may have to watch it again. Do you see him doing what looks like stopping and scraping his feet as they walk him towards the car? Just trying to be polite I guess and not get dirt in the LE car...:rolleyes:

I cannot say how thankful I am to read this news! I'm sad that Andreen's is no longer alive but I am happy her mother, daughter and family can finally have peace knowing she can be properly respected and buried. What a beautiful lady, inside and out, Andreen was. May she now rest in peace.
I'm so happy her husband has been charged with her murder and is behind bars where he belongs. May he rot there.

Checking in before I go to bed and I am overwhelmed with relief and sadness that the remains are Andreen. I am so, so grateful that they found her and that her family can now grieve properly and lay her to rest, but so, so sad for her poor daughter. I hope that little girl somehow manages to still have a wonderful life even though her mummy has been so cruelly taken away by that evil man. I refuse to refer to him as that child's father since he murdered his own child's mother. He is no father, no man, he is a monster. I hope he spends the rest of his days regretting what he did.

Rest in peace now, Andreen. ♥️

Just said a prayer for Andreen's family, friends and loved ones. IMO if they have a fraction of Andreen's strength and determination, they'll get through this. My heart is truly broken that such a beautiful, vibrant, strong and dedicated woman was silenced by this monster. RIP Andreen.

While it's heartbreaking to lose all hope that she's still alive, I'm really thankful they finally found her and have the husband back in custody, this time charged with her murder. I hope he's behind bars for the rest of his life and can't hurt anyone else. I hope Andreen's family can now grieve, heal and move on and focus on taking care of the daughter. She's going to need a ton of care and love to get through this tragedy.

JUL 13, 2019
EXCLUSIVE: Video shows moment Andre McDonald taken into custody

I don’t know what it was, but watching his arrest made me incredibly happy. I do not generally wish cruel things on any human no matter what they do but the length and intensity of this arrest was gratifying to me. I wonder if he even felt anything... besides disappointment in being caught of course :rolleyes::mad:

I don’t know what it was, but watching his arrest made me incredibly happy. I do not generally wish cruel things on any human no matter what they do but the length and intensity of this arrest was gratifying to me. I wonder if he even felt anything... besides disappointment in being caught of course :rolleyes::mad:

He had to have known that LE would be coming for him once they announced the area of discovery. It was just a matter of time and he knew it. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher
Back