TX TX - Armani Dante Morgan, 27, Dallas, 3 June 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

So sorry to learn of your loss!

Can you link any articles or LE reports?

Where did this happen?
Thank you for your heartfelt condolences regarding the loss of my nephew Armani.

Armani's disappearance & tragic death happened in Dallas, TX where he lived until his untimely death.
Please visit Armani's Change.org Petition for more information, our family would greatly appreciate your electronic signature in show of support regarding our continued fight for Justice on behalf of my nephew Armani as we also fight to gain Congress and the State Senate's attention to countless unsolved Cold Cases and grieving victims families who deserve long awaited answers concerning the death of their loved ones. Currently there are no viable organizations available to victims families involving tangible resources to help move thousands of unsolved cold cases forward through legal system.
Also please visit Method and Madness True Crime podcast for information concerning Armani's unsolved homicide cold case.
Soon I will be able to provide additional information regarding Armani's unsolved murder.
Again, Thank you for your condolences, I certainly appreciate it!

Sincerely,
Rain03

@Rain03 so sorry for your families pain, Armani looks like a kind person who brought a lot of joy to those around him a genuine smile .
Thank you for your condolences to our family, we greatly appreciate it!
Armani's smile is truly missed!
Armani was the light that entered into every room and space he encountered!

Rain03

To my fellow Websleuths our family would greatly appreciate your support with viewing, liking and sharing Armani's You Tube podcast video The Disappearance and Death of Armani Morgan--How did Armani Die?
Our family will be eternally greatly for your continued support with providing your electronic signatures via Armani's Change.org Petition including sharing Armani's petition with family and friends as well in order to gain Congress and State Senate attention to hundreds of thousands unsolved cold cases including my nephew Armani.

Thank you to everyone for your heartfelt condolences, continued support, Thoughts and Prayers!

Sincerely,
Rain03

Hello, to all my fellow Websleuths I received some heartfelt words of encouragement from a female Advocate and Warrior for Justice on behalf of victims families such as mine. This Advocate and Warrior for Justice is a forensic scientist who is extremely intelligent, a strong willed Advocate and Warrior for victims families across the country. She and I both agree laws need to be enacted and changed for the sake of victims families like mine and we both agree it's time law enforcement everywhere quit playing games revictimizing families, holding grieving families hostage by weaponizing law enforcement power limiting victims families access to knowledge and information without any thought to the physical, emotional and mental damage victims families suffer for months, years and decades while waiting for answers involving their loved ones tragic deaths and cold cases. Thank you everyone for your condolences, Thoughts, Prayers and continued support whether it's liking and sharing Armani's You Tube podcast video The Disappearance and Death of Armani Morgan--How did Armani Die? and or showing your support by electronically signing Armani's Change.org Petition in order to get the attention of Congress and the State Senate because "change" needs to happen sooner rather than later.

Our family is extremely grateful for your support!

Sincerely,
Rain03

Hello, to all my fellow Websleuths, approximately six weeks ago the inquiry was made regarding the existence of any articles that I could possibly share as it relates to my nephew Armani's unsolved homicide cold case?

I was so hoping to finally be able to share a link to an article that fell through thirteen days ago with reference to Armani's story which a Dallas LGBTQ magazine editor had contemplated writing since 2019 thru 2024 about Armani that would've been able to shed light on the events surrounding and leading up to Armani's unsolved murder.

Unfortunately, the LGBTQ magazine editor ultimately chose to place the task of writing about Armani's story into the hands of the magazine editor's young colleague as of July 2023 post my initial communication with the magazine editor back in August 2019 about Armani's unsolved disappearance and the discovery of Armani's tragic death.

As of July 2023 once the tasked of writing an article about Armani's unsolved murder was handed off to the magazine editor's young colleague/magazine reporter unfortunately the task of publishing and releasing accurate statements and information involving the events surrounding and leading up to Armani's disappearance and tragic death proved to be a task too challenging for the magazine editor's young colleague which recently came to an abrupt end six days ago June 6, 2024 resulting in the removal of the inaccurate magazine article about Armani due to the Dallas LGBTQ magazine's unsuccessful attempt to accurately shed light on Armani's story involving the events that led up to Armani's unsolved murder.

The magazine editor's young colleague's recent article about Armani had to be and was removed from the Dallas LGBTQ magazine's website as a direct result of "all the inaccurate statements" made by the magazine editor's young colleague/magazine reporter regarding statements that I "did not" make to the magazine reporter about my nephew Armani - unfortunately the inaccurate article had to be and was removed from the Dallas LGBTQ magazine's website six days ago at my request due to the magazine editor's young colleague's need to print inaccurate statements throughout the recent magazine article in addition to the editor's young colleague sensationalizing portions of the recent inaccurate magazine article about Armani in an attempt for the editor's young colleague to gain the public's interest for clicks and views to draw readers to the recent inaccurate sensationalized magazine article about Armani's when all Armani's mother, myself and our entire family ever wanted and still want is simply for the truth to be told about any and all information surrounding and leading up to Armani's unsolved murder nothing more nothing less.

Sadly, this cycle seems to repeat itself whereas journalists and reporters refuse to print and publish the facts about Armani's story involving events surrounding and leading up to Armani's unsolved murder.

I can assure everyone that I will not give up on seeking a reliable source that can and will finally be able to accurately depict, print and publish true facts about the events surrounding and leading up to my nephew Armani's disappearance and tragic death because the public has a right to know what happened to my nephew Armani prior to his sudden disappearance and gruesome death.

Armani's mother, myself and our entire family want to Thank everyone for their empathy, Thoughts, Prayers, continued efforts and support.

Our family would like to Thank everyone for their continued support with Armani's Change.org Petition that has obtained 1,506 electronic signatures and counting that will help prove to Congress and the State Senate next year that more "has to be done" by law enforcement and legislation to pull hundreds of thousands of unsolved Cold Cases from the shelf gathering dust and into the hands of skilled homicide detectives who honor the oath that they took to protect and serve in order provide long awaited answers and Justice to hundreds of thousands of grieving victims families concerning unsolved tragic deaths and missing persons cases of their loved ones.

Our family is eternally grateful to everyone for your continued support, Thoughts and Prayers!

Sincerely,
Rain03

Hello, to all my fellow Websleuths, approximately six weeks ago the inquiry was made regarding the existence of any articles that I could possibly share as it relates to my nephew Armani's unsolved homicide cold case?

I was so hoping to finally be able to share a link to an article that fell through thirteen days ago with reference to Armani's story which a Dallas LGBTQ magazine editor had contemplated writing since 2019 thru 2024 about Armani that would've been able to shed light on the events surrounding and leading up to Armani's unsolved murder.

Unfortunately, the LGBTQ magazine editor ultimately chose to place the task of writing about Armani's story into the hands of the magazine editor's young colleague as of July 2023 post my initial communication with the magazine editor back in August 2019 about Armani's unsolved disappearance and the discovery of Armani's tragic death.

As of July 2023 once the tasked of writing an article about Armani's unsolved murder was handed off to the magazine editor's young colleague/magazine reporter unfortunately the task of publishing and releasing accurate statements and information involving the events surrounding and leading up to Armani's disappearance and tragic death proved to be a task too challenging for the magazine editor's young colleague which recently came to an abrupt end six days ago June 6, 2024 resulting in the removal of the inaccurate magazine article about Armani due to the Dallas LGBTQ magazine's unsuccessful attempt to accurately shed light on Armani's story involving the events that led up to Armani's unsolved murder.

The magazine editor's young colleague's recent article about Armani had to be and was removed from the Dallas LGBTQ magazine's website as a direct result of "all the inaccurate statements" made by the magazine editor's young colleague/magazine reporter regarding statements that I "did not" make to the magazine reporter about my nephew Armani - unfortunately the inaccurate article had to be and was removed from the Dallas LGBTQ magazine's website six days ago at my request due to the magazine editor's young colleague's need to print inaccurate statements throughout the recent magazine article in addition to the editor's young colleague sensationalizing portions of the recent inaccurate magazine article about Armani in an attempt for the editor's young colleague to gain the public's interest for clicks and views to draw readers to the recent inaccurate sensationalized magazine article about Armani's when all Armani's mother, myself and our entire family ever wanted and still want is simply for the truth to be told about any and all information surrounding and leading up to Armani's unsolved murder nothing more nothing less.

Sadly, this cycle seems to repeat itself whereas journalists and reporters refuse to print and publish the facts about Armani's story involving events surrounding and leading up to Armani's unsolved murder.

I can assure everyone that I will not give up on seeking a reliable source that can and will finally be able to accurately depict, print and publish true facts about the events surrounding and leading up to my nephew Armani's disappearance and tragic death because the public has a right to know what happened to my nephew Armani prior to his sudden disappearance and gruesome death.

Armani's mother, myself and our entire family want to Thank everyone for their empathy, Thoughts, Prayers, continued efforts and support.

Our family would like to Thank everyone for their continued support with Armani's Change.org Petition that has obtained 1,506 electronic signatures and counting that will help prove to Congress and the State Senate next year that more "has to be done" by law enforcement and legislation to pull hundreds of thousands of unsolved Cold Cases from the shelf gathering dust and into the hands of skilled homicide detectives who honor the oath that they took to protect and serve in order provide long awaited answers and Justice to hundreds of thousands of grieving victims families concerning unsolved tragic deaths and missing persons cases of their loved ones.

Our family is eternally grateful to everyone for your continued support, Thoughts and Prayers!

Sincerely,
Rain03
Hello, to all my fellow Websleuths, I wanted to take this time to say Thank you to everyone for their continued support, Thoughts and Prayers!

My nephew Armani's 35th Heavenly BDAY is vastly approaching within 90 days from now which will be upon us before we know it. My one BDAY wish for my nephew Armani is for the individual and or individuals who know something to please come forward and say exactly what happened to Armani as to who is responsible for taking him away from his mother/my sister and our entire family.

As I've mentioned previously, despite any witnesses prior reluctance in coming forward over the past 2,617 days our family understands witnesses hesitancy in not having come forward before now with vital first hand information however, we as a family are asking the individual and or individuals to please come forward now to help provide our family and law enforcement with much needed answers as to exactly what happened to Armani at the time of his sudden disappearance and gruesome death in order to help Armani's mother and our family obtain Justice on behalf of my nephew Armani.

Armani's mother, myself and our entire family will be eternally grateful for the publics help with bringing those responsible for Armani's tragic death to Justice!

Over the past 7 years at multiple stages of Armani's unsolved homicide investigation I have repeatedly inquired about the status of forensic testing involving Armani's crime scene collection but yet my inquiries and repeated requests for forensic testing were and have been continuously ignored while Armani's unsolved homicide case along with his case evidence continued to sit on a shelf gathering dust.

Believe it or not 2,610 days (total of 7 years) had gone by before my frequent inquires and repeated requests for forensic testing in connection w/Armani's case and his case evidence had been addressed and given any consideration by law enforcement.

Recently, 88 hours ago Armani's mother and our family learned that higher-ups within the police department says there is no justification in spending tax payers dollars to fund a specific forensic test involving Armani's unsolved homicide cold case that can significantly change the course of Armani's unsolved homicide cold case (a huge slap in the face)!

Our family is forced to endure this big punch to the gut by higher-ups within the police department although 7 years have now gone by without true consistent efforts put forth by law enforcement to actively pursue and investigate Armani's sudden disappearance and tragic death, nor prior forensic testing before now, including Armani's case being constantly pushed aside at the expense of other cases not to mention several huge missed opportunities by law enforcement over the past 7 years in regards to Armani's homicide investigation have put Armani's case in a worse situation than the initial challenge of dealing with the unexpected discovery of Armani's skeletal remains as a difficult start to his ongoing homicide investigation.

If Armani's mother and I are not tax paying citizens whose tax dollars also help to pay law enforcement salaries as well as aid in funding other various city services then (Who are we?)

There will definitely have to be some crucial changes during next Texas State Legislative Session as it relates to Victims Families being held hostage by law enforcement involving unsolved homicide cold cases.

I'm looking forward to anticipated trip to Washington, D.C. next year appearing before Congress & the State Senate on behalf of my nephew Armani (change in laws must happen)!

Sincerely,
Rain03

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CatD