TX - Austin Package Bombs #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The timing is also correct. Six years ago he would have been 17 and taking a class.

Some of those writings may have been an assignment, such as defend position X (whatever X is). Teachers used to make us write position papers opposing our own viewpoints as a practice to help us think about the other person's world view and that our opinions may not always reflect a larger reality around us. It was useful. Other instructors let us argue our own positions. I look back on things I've written over the decades and see word usage change, the understanding of nuance change, and so on. His thinking from his teen years may not reflect his early-20s as others have mentioned.

He could have had a partial mental breakdown as failures in his young adult life challenged his childhood expectations and definitions. The externalizing of internal pain could be a factor here.

I am so curious who he lived with and how they could not have known what he was doing.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I'm paranoid I would have set the pkgs aside and reported them. That wig was really odd and cheap. He was no Unabomber.

I think those gloves are package handler gloves...white with red beads. They could have thought it was a courier or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some have been speculating that he's active military. Anyone in the military in recent years, especially those serving in the ME, are trained to make bombs, trip wire mechanisms. As one expert said on CNN, this person seemed like someone who had a lot of experience making these, not just training but making them on a regular basis. They were guessing it was someone who had recently served in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. So likely it would be a young person.

Anyone can learn how to make bombs via the internet now, and he might have had a lifelong obsession with them and learned directly from a friend or family member wqho was miliary.

Some of those writings may have been an assignment, such as defend position X (whatever X is). Teachers used to make us write position papers opposing our own viewpoints as a practice to help us think about the other person's world view and that our opinions may not always reflect a larger reality around us. It was useful. Other instructors let us argue our own positions. I look back on things I've written over the decades and see word usage change, the understanding of nuance change, and so on. His thinking from his teen years may not reflect his early-20s as others have mentioned.

He could have had a partial mental breakdown as failures in his young adult life challenged his childhood expectations and definitions. The externalizing of internal pain could be a factor here.

I vote the firing was a beginning

it is the airport facility being evacuated now

which bothersome cause there is an aviation component and they caught the one yesterday

tid bits

person may still be in home?

why you would not want to leave if you found out your roommate was the austin serial bomber -- well ..............

I'm paranoid I would have set the pkgs aside and reported them. That wig was really odd and cheap. He was no Unabomber.
I live in Texas. There are some weird people here. You would have A LOT of packages set aside. And, personally, they really don’t pay that much attention to you. Their eyes are on the package.

Only thing I heard was it was the 24 year old male. What is so wrong in a young 20's world that would make them do this kind of thing? I just don't get it. I will say I'm relieved, especially if he wasn't able to leave any more packages behind.

rage and a desire for respect, create fear, leave their mark, to be heard, taken seriously and infamy.

Fed ex building being evacuated right now

I think it was same one not sure

they said it and went to commercial they are driving me nuts guys

local

It is going to be scary for a bit. Don't know for sure if there were any more not found. but pretty sure they had him under surveillance for awhile before I went to bed. Just scanner and info that was being put out/timing. Plus now I worry about a copy cat. Those poor LEO were getting tons of calls on suspicious packages. Last night prior to me going to bed I wrote down about 10 in a row. People are in legit fear and doing what was asked of them.

Yep. It's getting to be a familiar profile for some angry, frustrated young men bent on judgmental violence against people and a society that doesn't fit their views. Many seem unhappy with their lives and blame the wrong people for their inability to thrive and be successful.

As far as I'm concerned, they're domestic terrorists - regardless of whether or not the Feds label them as such.

It is going to be scary for a bit. Don't know for sure if there were any more not found. but pretty sure they had him under surveillance for awhile before I went to bed. Just scanner and info that was being put out/timing. Plus now I worry about a copy cat. Those poor LEO were getting tons of calls on suspicious packages. Last night prior to me going to bed I wrote down about 10 in a row. People are in legit fear and doing what was asked of them.
Yes this is the same FedEx facility by Austin airport, off McKinney Falls Pkwy.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

ATF guy is moving reporters back from home local

932 time of call re fed ex evacuation

Don’t know if it’s true or not. There are a lot of people who fit his demographic on Reddit and it speaks to a possible motive.

If his moral code allows him to blow up innocent people for fun...I doubt he has a problem lying about his age.

It might also explain how the FBI was able to trace him so quickly.

Just IMO. It might not be him but I bet you he is a part of the Reddit community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Austin Bomber could have been toying with others, and getting his kicks or just an online troll who wanted to cause a stir.

Austin Police Dept
‏Verified account
@Austin_Polic 2h2 hours ago
APD is asking the public to remain alert and report anything suspicious. If you find anything suspicious, do not touch, move or alter. Keep a safe distance and call 9-1-1 immediately.

AMEN!!
Chief Brian Manley @chief_manley
4h4 hours age
I can’t thank the men and women of #AustinPD or our Federal partners enough for their tireless work in restoring peace to our community

The part that throws me off is him being so careless to do the Fed Ex shipping. It almost seemed like he knew LE would catch up to him.

So, was he the actual bomb maker or just the guy who delivered them to FedEx?

FBI/SWAT yelling at someone to get out of the house, but local news not sure if it means someone is inside.

She also says they'll send in a robot first.

concerned about airport one tho cause they have scanners as opposed to just
people calling in

its an airport and a packaging facility

I wonder if this Tavar user is him:

"
Tavar

So you may of accidentally killed that poor guy over there...

Do you hide the body? Do you turn yourself in? do you develop the urge to kill again until you are caught? Or do you master the plan to kill over and over and over till you alone are the last person alive?

Does killing devolve ones humanity? Can humanity be defined as ones life is death is not a constant in which controls its suffering?

So story time:

Person A is walking down the street when Person B walks down in front of him acting all aggravated and such. Person B bumps harshly into Person A and causes Person A to quickly turn around grab Person B and toss him into oncoming tragic.

Person A gets away before people can realize what happens. Sitting alone in their house someone knocks on their door. Its Mrs Person C who stopped by to ask for a cup of sugar. They let Mrs Person C come in and then while fetching the sugar she accidentally topples their 5 dollar vase onto the ground shattering it. Person A then precedes to pick up a shard of his lifelong companion for the last 3 weeks and rams a shard into her throat.

Person A suddenly finds them self at the airport going overseas for a while. Good thing they securely locked up their house and no one really cares about them. Mrs C wont be found for a while. Anyway while on their new found trip of excitement they discover that everyone is a tantalizing new target to them. Unbeknownst to them self they had suddenly become a serial killer.

See isn't that horrible? or is it not horrible?"
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1449990&show=0#post6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads